[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumbing of Age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: attention.png (860KB, 1600x533px) Image search: [Google]
attention.png
860KB, 1600x533px
Tonight's comic actually got a grin out of me.

If only because it seems like Willy might be going all-in on showing Walky to be the manipulative little retard we've all known he was for a while now.
>>
>>94750289
See, if this was the real world he would tell Walky to fuck right off since he's not "on the clock" right now.
>>
>>94750289
>I need you tonight!
Well, that's certainly not going to be the butt of many jokes in the DoA comments section.

Also, if this doesn't end with Jason up and leaving, then that's another mark of Willis being a hack writer. What would it be, the fiftieth?

Also, what is "later tonight"? I had assumed that they were in the bar around nine or ten PM; are all these people already drinking at six or something? Can I get a clock up in this bitch, please?

The password is "infusion".
>>
>>94750396
>Well, that's certainly not going to be the butt of many jokes in the DoA comments section.
He posted another lyric of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcOxhH8N3Bo
under the comic on Patreon. I'm sure he'll do the same thing on the main site tomorrow.
>>
>>94750289
If I wasn't done with Walky I'd be extremely done with him after that final panel. But I bet people will interpret it as add and feel bad for him.

He just seems like an asshole who doesn't even have any desire or drive to do well, just the worry of letting loved ones down. Requiring self-motivation to accomplish tasks is one of the aspects of attending university that is really valuable, and Walky has none and seems like he'll develop none.

Oh and the "good teacher" line seems like an asspull for Walky. Unless he heard Sal during pic related. Even then it's weird that he'd think that was so important to him.

>>94750396
Dorothy is gonna see him at 9:15 sharp. Mindy told Leslie to pick her up at 7:00 and we just cut from Leslie leaving to get her, so it's probably between 6:45 and 7:00 if we get a strip of Leslie meeting Mindy, or just after 7:00 otherwise.

It's a pretty tight window to learn something you're terrible at in.
>>
File: 2015-09-27-admirably[1].png (354KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-27-admirably[1].png
354KB, 1000x333px
>>94751077
I forgot the pic.
>>
>>94751077
>I bet people will interpret it as add and feel bad for him.
It'd actually be nice if Walky were diagnosed with ADD, but then we'd get the episode of "Clone High" that focused on ADD, but played completely straight.

>Requiring self-motivation to accomplish tasks is one of the aspects of attending university that is really valuable, and Walky has none and seems like he'll develop none.
He doesn't even bother tying his own shoes. It's amazing that he's managed to get a girl to talk to him for more than ten unbroken minutes, much less have had sex with a girl more than twice.

>Dorothy is gonna see him at 9:15 sharp.
How long ago was that strip? Because I've already forgotten when that happened.

>Mindy told Leslie to pick her up at 7:00 and we just cut from Leslie leaving to get her, so it's probably between 6:45 and 7:00 if we get a strip of Leslie meeting Mindy, or just after 7:00 otherwise.
Like I implied before, all our logical hoops would be unnecessary if we just had a goddamn clock in the background.
>>
>>94751348
Dorothy set up the review meet up in the July 6th strip. And yeah, it was annoying to have to check, I assumed it was way later as well.
>>
>>94751077
>It's a pretty tight window to learn something you're terrible at in.
Realistically, Dorothy will call him out on not improving.
>>
Sorry if this gets asked a lot but how far into the first semester are they? Ever since the Toedad arc ended a couple years ago I really haven't been keeping up.
>>
>>94752270
I'd say two hours tops.
>>
>>94752270
About 7 weeks in. Each week is represented by a year in real time.
>>
>>94750509
>bonnie tyler
>total eclipse of the heart
> not "i need a hero"
come on now, willis, get it together
>>
>>94751104
Willis wants to portray this guy as some classy proper guy right? He probably should have thought through his tenses in panel 1. And the rest reads like Willis' regular dialogue with a thesaurus, not to mention the slightly hunched posture.

It's an age-old problem in stories, when the writer tries to write "the funny one" or "the smart one," but the writer his-or-herself isn't that funny or smart.
>>
>>94750339
It depends on if he wanted to fuck him or not but why is walky even in college? he clearly doesn't want to be there.
>>
>>94750339
Maybe if he was super handsome or super pathetic and crying he'd help
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.