[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I still miss him.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: SouthParkChef.png (124KB, 261x381px) Image search: [Google]
SouthParkChef.png
124KB, 261x381px
I still miss him.
>>
>>94747461

No you don't. You think you do, but you don't.
>>
>>94747461
He was already dead to us.
>>
>>94747483
Shut up, Blizzard
>>
>>94747461
Remember that according to Issac Hayes' son, he never wanted to quit playing Chef but he was forced to by Scientologists.
>>
well just have Zenu bring him back OP.
Issac wouldn't be wrong, all (that)s true?
R-right?
>>
>>94749429
Wasn't Isaac Hayes already sick around the time he left the show? Or like he had a stroke or something? I may be remembering wrong.
>>
I feel like when Chef died is when the show became bad
>>
>>94749406

Capcom.

Although a Marvel vs Blizzard fighting game might be fun.
>>
>>94749617
Yeah. Story goes, while he was sick and in the hospital Scientologists wrote a message in his name quitting South Park.
>>
>>94750631
that's just billiards bias, the urge to identify a single distinct cause behind every outcome
>>
>>94747461
Nostalgia or not I really do miss the simplicity of the earlier seasons.
>>
>>94750853
You could post this in every thread on this website
>>
>>94747461
I didn't like how they killed him off, and he went off on bad terms, but the show remained more or less consistent with earlier seasons after he left. Only until recently did it become terrible, but that wasn't due to the lack of chef.
>>
>>94747461
I do too anon, but hey they left the door open for a come back.

>>94750631
The show is honestly stronger than it was around when Chef died, it had it's missteps, but it's as strong as ever. The only reason you would hate it is if you hate them riffing off of Trump or weren't old enough to understand their early political references.
>>
>>94752756
Hello Matt how's your wife's son?
>>
>>94752861
I wouldn't know, I've dodged single mothers on Tinder desipite them persisting like the Persian Horde. South Park is still going strong, and despite the ocassional miss, they're doing no worse than their starting seasons.

Fight me faggot.
>>
>>94752960
I'm gonna tweet your wife's son that you're on the Internet without his permission I hope he beats the shit outta you too.
>>
>>94752960
>>94752982
MEGA-MATT VS MEGA-ANON
FIGHT!
>>
>>94752982
>/tv/ memes in /co/.
You're cancer guy.
>>
>>94752999
Eat a dick trey nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>94753001
Matt it's ok calm down I'll let it slide, right in your wife's pussy that is.
>>
File: IMG_6811.gif (773KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6811.gif
773KB, 360x240px
>>94753017
Anon if you were good looking enough to hook up with Matt's wife I'd pay for your Oscar/Tony/whatever ticket I'd pay for your ticket just to have the chance of watching you lick her feet before Matt fucks her.

Seriously, I'd pay to watch you lick her feet, I'm into that kind of thing.Let me know if you're up to meeting Huma Abedin too.
>>
>>94753136
get the fuck back to /tv/ and stay there
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.