[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Careful: I'm contagious.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 21

File: thrax.png (334KB, 1053x609px) Image search: [Google]
thrax.png
334KB, 1053x609px
Careful: I'm contagious.
>>
File: 1502440251627.jpg (45KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1502440251627.jpg
45KB, 500x382px
>>94745980
>"Ebola? Ebola is a case of dandruff compared to me!"
The fuck kinda virus was he?
>>
>>94746009
Well, his name was thrax...
>>
File: Thrax.jpg (78KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Thrax.jpg
78KB, 600x338px
Thrax gave me funny feelings as a kid. Him and Hexxus from Fern Gully. When I learned about 40K and Papa Nurgle, it was too late for me.
>>
File: tumblr_nj0gf6Sfua1ts1i17o1_500.jpg (35KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj0gf6Sfua1ts1i17o1_500.jpg
35KB, 500x281px
>Ya see this? This little DNA bead comes from a little girl in Riverside, California. Didn't like to wash her hands. Took me three whole weeks. And this one, nice lady in Detroit, Motown; Six days flat. Then there's this old guy in Philly. I killed him in 72 hours. Yeah, I'm getting better as I go along, baby, but the problem is I never set a record! Until my man Frank, that is. I'm gonna take him down in 48 hours! Get my own chapter in the medical books!
>>
>>94745980
Thrax was a far better villain than he had any right to be. I dare say he's one of the best cartoon villains ever.
>>
>>94746009
anTHRAX
>>
Damn alcohol can kill anthrax and shit?

Fuck nigga we should all just drink that shit to stay healthy.
>>
File: tv interview.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tv interview.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
Given full funding and whatever rating you want- how would you want to make this movie?
>>
>>94746104
It's a shame such a great villain, movie concept and voice acting cast was wasted on a shitty script and constantly detracted from by having to watch Bill Murray puke, shit and pop zits all over everyone.
>>
>>94746025
>>94746105
Not that guy, but anthrax is caused by a bacterium.

Just saying.
>>
>>94746025
>>94746105
>>94746107
>anthrax
But apparently none of the symptoms Frank was exhibiting/Thrax was inflicting were consistent with anthrax. Anthrax doesn't give cold-like symptoms, only to cause a fever. I think someone suggested he was an infected cell rather than an actual virus.
>>
>>94746165
Thrax was an entirely fictional disease called "The Red Death" iirc. Though his name was definitely taken from anthrax.
>>
File: Ebola-chan.jpg (56KB, 604x517px) Image search: [Google]
Ebola-chan.jpg
56KB, 604x517px
I've heard people suggest he might have been West Nile? Though that wouldn't make sense, since Ebola is definitely not weaksauce by comparison.

Picture related.
>>
I doubt the writers had a specific disease in mind. I'm not entirely sure why you guys think there was.
>>
>>94745980
>Laurence Fishburne

Color me surprised.
>>
>>94746371
The one white blood cell being Brandi is what I had no clue on.
>>
File: 1348140586278.png (40KB, 885x902px) Image search: [Google]
1348140586278.png
40KB, 885x902px
>>94745980
>>
>>94746371
>yfw he wore a Thrax mask to get into character
>>
>>94746043
His first victim was a little girl. Probably had a healthy system, but was too young to build up proper immunity.

Second was an adult lady from a poor city and probably had shit access to healthcare.

His third was an old man. Elderly people have weaker immune systems.

His last victim was a slob who probably did not care about his health.

He wasn't getting better as he went along. He was picking easier targets.
>>
>>94746185
Thrax's name isn't derived from anthrax. Anthrax is a bacteria and Thrax is obviously a virus. He's supposed to be a fictional/made up disease specifically for this movie.
>>
>>94746677
Yeah, he's clearly named after the mythological son of Ares Thrax. Totally different.

Don't talk shit, dumpass. He's named Thrax because anthrax is a well-known scary disease.
>>
>>94746642
Huh. When you put it like that, it makes Thrax more petty. I don't know if this adds or detracts from his character
>>
>>94746677
Thrax isn't a virus. He wants to kill his host, viruses don't; viruses benefit from a living host and just mindlessly multiply.
>>
>>94746779
What if Thrax was a biological weapon being injected into our monkeys?
>>
What went wrong with this movie, /co/, and how would it have been fixed?
>>
>>94746808
The live action segments were painfully unfunny and repulsive.

Also, they should have kept it as it originally was: a PG-13 movie with a darker tone and setting.
>>
File: Not like this.gif (731KB, 280x160px) Image search: [Google]
Not like this.gif
731KB, 280x160px
The odd thing about Thrax is that hes unique even for viruses. He wasnt a pathogen that spread, he just randomly shows up in small cases. He gives off flu like symptoms, death is caused by fever, and the movie climax confirms hes an airborne virus given his gliding. So based off these observations its safe to assume Thrax is an unknown sickness that hasnt gone viral, YET. He came from a monkey, like HIV/AIDS, so perhaps his true end goal was to evolve which would in turn give him more notoriety. I dont think he was designed
>>
File: 8662220576_6d63aa85a7_b.jpg (322KB, 1024x725px) Image search: [Google]
8662220576_6d63aa85a7_b.jpg
322KB, 1024x725px
>>94746808
Follow the original plan and have the live action parts under 10 minutes total with toned down gross-out humor.
Also, introduce Drix earlier and cut out half of the love interest.
>>
>>94746839
>>94746808
It's still pretty dark, at least some of the animated parts are.

I heard there were some fully animated scenes cut.
Now that hurts, because the 2D animation in this movie is great to look at. They should at least put that on the DVD, maybe with a warning label or something
>>
>>94746986
>He came from a monkey
He had already killed several people before, so he didn't originate from that monkey.
>>
>>94747103
Fucking monkeys is still a bad idea in my opinion.
>>
>>94746642

I know "villains who did nothing wrong" topics are often ironic, but Thrax is one of them. He only infected people with deliberately poor hygiene or those already living in unsavory conditions. He was only following his nature by rooting out those who didn't take care of themselves.

Frank is the real villain.
>>
File: Scary_door_3.jpg (33KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
Scary_door_3.jpg
33KB, 720x576px
>>94747247
>>
File: 1354559223063.png (18KB, 137x130px) Image search: [Google]
1354559223063.png
18KB, 137x130px
>>94747247
>Frank is the real villain.
This.

>his daughter is always cleaning up after him
>eats worse than a pig
>shows off his disgusting body at a school and a restaurant
>eats food off of the ground after it was spat out of an animal's mouth
And somehow the movie expects us to feel bad when he's dying.
>>
>>94747247
He intended to infect and kill Frank's daughter next. What would she have done to deserve dying in such a rapid, horrible way? Her only sin was having and taking care of her disgusting father.
>>
>>94747354
>And somehow the movie expects us to feel bad when he's dying.
It's not him, it's everyone and everything that's been working to keep him functioning that you're intended to care for. Frank isn't a villain or a sympathetic character, he's a plot device.
>>
>>94746642
...huh.
>>
>>94747354
>movie ends on the notion that Frank is going to start taking care of himself
>show opens by telling us that he's reverted back to his old ways, daughter is nowhere in sight (probably got tired of his shit and left)
>>
>>94746203
The Red Death is from an Edger Allen Poe story.
Symptoms include bleeding from the eye and death within a half hour.
Great story you everyone here should read it.
>>
>>94747982
Nah, watch the Vincent Price movie instead. My God does he ham up that performance. I've never seen a better example of a mustache twirling villain.
>>
File: big_daddy_thrax.png (427KB, 900x489px) Image search: [Google]
big_daddy_thrax.png
427KB, 900x489px
>>94745980

This guy is actually one of the best animated villains of all time.
>>
>>94746009
statistically ebola doesnt really kill that many people, and could never be a worldwide epidemic due to how fast and obvious the symptoms are
>>
>>94746104
I think part of the reason is that he directly kills people (cell/germ people but technically people, real people included).
Has there ever been an animated film villain that straight up kills someone like Thrax?
He's basically a unique version of a serial killer.
>>
>>94748092
>Rapid-onset, airborne hemorrhagic fever ain't no thang
Come back when you're as old as your vocabulary is pretending to be.
>>
>>94748134
it was only as bad as it was because the ooga boogas would destroy research and quarantine sections
>>
>>94747925
fuck the show, that shit ain't canon
>>
>>94748060
Bedroom eyes.
>>
>>94748134
also wasn't there an airborne version of ebola that fucks up apes
>>
>>94747354
also lots of americans are fatter than Frank now in 2017
>>
>>94748103
He's also got awesome powers. Ignoring the setting and how they're all cells and germs and whatnot, his trademrk power is long, knife-like that cause anything they touch to overheat and disintegrate/explode. Imagine if he were a capeshit villain, an actual human.sized creature. He'd be terrifying.
>>
>>94745980
>posting some weird shitty fanart
>>
File: IMG_0204.png (490KB, 900x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0204.png
490KB, 900x1050px
>>94748060
I dunno. Hexxus is pretty close imo. His final form was badass as fuck.
>>
>>94748210
Why is the disease so fuckable?
>>
>>94748304
>Curry voiced a villain in the show
>this thing
>>
>>94748304
It was just a spooky oily skeltal.

Not really got anything on Hades.

Except Hexxus had a song I suppose. Why didn't Hades have a song? Hercules songs were kinda shitty come to think of it.
>>
>>94748380
Gospel is an acquired taste, that's probably why.
>>
>>94746808

It had a bad Disney sitcom episode surgically attached to it.

It sort of boils down to a basic buddy cop film that is saved by how imaginative the premise is, and for what its worth the plot and the characters' powers make use of the setting flawlessly. If you lessened the hybrid film elements you would have had more time to make the inside story less by the numbers. That said, the real life section are more of intrusion than a screentime hog, and the film did a fantastic job of characterizing its animated cast. It's no wonder it got a cartoon.

I actually think there would be a crazier subtext if you just introduced the live-action bit once and then never brought it up again, the implication being that all this action and drama happens within absolutely everyone, unnoticed. The movie would start by zooming in on a lazy Frank, Chris Rock (before he is introduced as Jones) narrating about the nature of the human body and his job, before leading into the cartoon world of his body and introducing Thrax. That's it. Maybe there would be a real-world callback at the Mayor's office and at the end for humor's sake. But I don't know, maybe that would cause an audience to view all of the internal action as just surreal and aimless.

>It's not him, it's everyone and everything that's been working to keep him functioning that you're intended to care for.

Maybe they had to ram home that Frank was a useless slob who none the less has perfectly good and competent people who care about him. It sort of gives a grim subtext to all of the effort put in by the characters the audience actually sympathizes with. Osmosis goes through an entire death-defying buddy cop plot to, ultimately, save Frank's daughter from the trauma of losing him (since without his daughter, Frank's life would just be a joke to the audience), and Frank isn't really conscious of all the shit the world does for him just to keep him alive.
>>
>>94748380
You shut your whore mouth
>>
>>94746808
It should've been 20 minutes longer to develop Thrax more and develop the relationship between Ozzy and Leah more so it seemed a bit less forced when they randomly get together at the ending.
>>
>that scene where Thrax is visibly shaken from Frank's subconscious
That scene was so fucking cool, it's the only time outside his death that Thrax is in any way frightened.
>>
>>94747925
>>94748206
Marc Hyman was the writer of both the Osmosis Jones movie and the Ozzy and Drix show. You'd assume Mr. Hyman pulled a George Lucas and forgot to rewatched the movie he himself created, hence why Frank is back to being unhealthy in the show.

But the real reason is that the film was a box office bomb, and Warner Bros., wanting to distance themselves from the bomb,,instructed Mr. Hyman to write as though he was starting "fresh" for the tv show. So the show takes place in an alternate universe.
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>You want this chain so bad? Big daddy Thrax is gonna let you have it.
>>
>>94748380
>Why didn't Hades have a song?
James Woods is an incredibly talented actor. But he can't sing.

>Hercules songs were kinda shitty come to think of it.
No.
>>
>>94746808
They should have made the lady cells sexier.
>>
>>94748243
Isn't that the general shtick of Gambit from X men?
>>
>>94746009
Deadly

Seriously though, the death scenes spooked me as a kid.
>>
I didn't see this movie until 2006, when it aired on Cartoon Network during a spring break marathon. I had seen the Ozzy and Drix show beforehand, and was surprised to see there was a movie before it, and even more surprised at how much darker and more badass the movie seemed compared to the show.
>>
>>94745980

I fuckin' love Osmosis Jones and it's one of those films I often find myself going back and watching every once in a while.

The concept is just so much FUN and so INTERESTING, I feel it's almost WASTED on the fact that they felt they needed to inject more than 10 minutes of live action or whatever into the film or series. But, I'll hand it to them that even when they were doing their shitty kids W.B animated series, they still managed to turn out some really interesting character designs consistently.

Maybe I'm just weird, but I'd KILL for another series about anthropamorphised cells living inside a body and just doing their thing- literally any story they could tell in that environment would be fucking interesting, it's a very dynamic setting.
>>
>>94750144
...There's a fanmade prequel comic about an OC getting corrupted by Thrax, if you're interested.
>>
>>94746642
To be fair he never specifies what he's getting better at, more efficient target selection still counts as improvement. Especially since his one goal was just to set a record.

Killing someone in 48 hours, regardless of their condition and situation, would likely turn heads and get him attention. Though of course chance are, like you demonstrate, when medical professionals eliminate the variables they'll find Frank was an exception not the norm. What's especially curious about the setting's internal logic is Frank was in the worst possible health and yet recovered completely (with some movie magic help, but the means he got sick to begin with are facilitated by the same thing). Thrax would technically still be classified as fatal given his other victims, but how fatal is debatable.
>>
>>94746026
You get a pass with Hexxus because it's fucking Tim Curry.
>>
>>94750309
>...There's a fanmade prequel comic about an OC getting corrupted by Thrax, if you're interested.

https://r2ninjaturtle.deviantart.com/gallery/30959722/Heart-Burn
This one? Heart Burn?
I like it, it's good, but it's too much about "itself" and less about the world it inhabits. I don't think it's "bad", it's just written a little too personally dramatic, and comes off as just a bad soap opera like a lot of other fanfictions.
>>
>>94748380
>Except Hexxus had a song I suppose
It's pretty hard to top Curry signing about being horny.
>>
>>94750537
Made pollution look so goddamn sexy
>>
>>94749575
>This cat was sick before I even got here
God I loved Laurence Fishburne in this movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2bBXDFUHhk
>>
>>94750692
I'm still baffled by this decision. It's an enviromental film and they decided to go and make pollution sexy?
>>
File: king dohdohdoh.gif (23KB, 357x287px) Image search: [Google]
king dohdohdoh.gif
23KB, 357x287px
>That comic series by R2ninjaturtle where Thrax fucks at least two of her OCs
>>
>>94747010
any more?
>>
>>94749761
>>94749197
>>94748484
Danny D's song sucked dick. Come fucking at me on that one.

How could James Woods do any worse than DeVito did on that one?
>>
>>94746140
No live-action scenes, maybe give the audience context on Frank, his lifestyle, and his history by having Ozzy explain his history to Drix accompanied with still-frame illustrations or short, rotoscoped sequence without dialogue. Less toilet humor.
>>
>>94746140
the teacher drama felt way too bizarre, no teacher would be allowed to flunk a bright little girl because a father sneezed on her- there are checks and balances for that kinda shit.
>>
>>94746043
Hey- if that's true how'd he get in monkey shit?
Frank got infected after dropping a boiled egg in monkey shit and then eating it.

When I saw that as a child I decided Frank deserved to die.
>>
I forget, did Drix amount to anything in taking down Thrax?
>>
>>94751580
He shot Osmosis out of his arm cannon.
>>
>>94748361
I thought he voiced Nicotine in the smoking episode?
>>
Did the people who made this known that pathogens can only directly cause necrosis, and that everyone other symptom of a pathogenic disease is caused by your own immune system's response to it?
>>
>>94750767
Hey, it's not so bad as far as fan comics go.
>>
>>94751682
It's not a documentary.
>>
Thrax did nothing wrong. He was merely carrying out his existence. Hell, seeing Frank was such a disgusting piece of shit, Thrax was a godsend.
>>
>>94746009
most discussions I've seen about this say he's either scarlet fever or west nile
>>
File: Osmosis.gif (197KB, 282x200px) Image search: [Google]
Osmosis.gif
197KB, 282x200px
>>94746140
>>94746808
>>94746140
>>94746808

>replace live-action scenes with CG
Even when accounting for the bad writing/composition, the live-action segments felt incredibly jarring because they were live-action. CG would allow for some cool worms-eye views as we go in and out of Frank's body, and also force the creative team to really pick the scenes that matter most. Bonus if the CG deviates from the cutesy Disney/Pixar trends like the 2D animation did.

>Distill the important human elements
Frank has bad health habits, and Shane's worried about it, that's all that needs to be communicated with the human scenes (i.e. no Bill Murray projectile vomitting onto Molly Shannon). With some clever writing/storyboarding one could probably weave in some allusions to the death of Frank's wife being the cause for his downward spiral, adding a layer of depth to the scenes while keeping screentime minimal.

>more worldbuilding on "The City of Frank", play with/deconstruct buddy cop tropes
Can't really offer any specific examples here; it's just such a damn shame that the writing is nowhere near as imaginative as the animation and character/environment designs, would be GOAT if it was brought up to par.
>>
>>94751454
You'd be surprised how petty some teachers can be.
>>
>>94751530
The monkey had it in its mouth. It also didnt really fall in shit but the hay which Im sure had shit but you know.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVlvoa_keGk
>>
>>94747407
It would be neat to have a follow-up movie where she has to deal with some sort of illness. Give us a character we can root for.
>>
>>94746009
There's been a lot of debate: some thing he was based on the Red Death, others think Scarlet fever, and other still say he was just made up since he was looking to get his name in the record books.
>>
>>94748304
HIT ME ONE TIME
>>
>>94748915
>boils
AHA
>>
File: ozzy-and-drix-tv-2002-06-1-g.jpg (121KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [Google]
ozzy-and-drix-tv-2002-06-1-g.jpg
121KB, 1200x803px
>>94751622
Yeah, I think he voiced some of the major baddies. Only the best for Curry.
>>
>>94752076
He is literally called the Red Death in the movie. The Red Death is a fictional disease, though.
>>
>>94751530
Old dude had bananas
Bananas get recycled to zoo for some reason
Chimp eats bananas
>>
>>94748222
oh shit, Ebola Reston.

I read The Hot Zone at too young an age and it fucked me up for life.
>>
>>94750747
I think it's because in real life things that cause pollution or environmental damage often can be sexy: gas guzzling cars, having the AC on full blast, overwatering to keep lawns green in the middle of the desert, etc. So maybe they made him both sexy and gross to make the viewer conflicted about their own polluting comforts.

But then I'm pretty sure this movie was made for little kids, so if that was their intended message, it'd have flown right over their audiences' heads. I mean, I first saw this film when I was a few years old and the thought of Hexxus trying to be sexy never even occurred to me. He was just a big blob of pollution with a catchy song.
>>
>>94751811
>the death of Frank's wife being the cause for his downward spiral,

wasn't that already implied?
the accident at the fair was the clincher
>>
>>94750144
One could spend a lot of time imagining the city inside their body. Like when do you know for certain that there's a new mayor in your brain?
>>
>>94752460
Going off of Shane's exposition, Frank and his wife were pretty much always unhealthy slobs, she just died sooner because of it. Plus it's hard to feel sympathetic to Frank's character when all it's been up until that point is a vehicle for grossout & slapstick humor; it ruins the tone.
>>
>>94747354
>And somehow the movie expects us to feel bad when he's dying.
You're not sad because of Frank.
You're sad because his daughter is going to become an orphan despite her attempts at being an underage grown-up.

Only one white blood cell and a pill to protect that smile.
>>
>>94751454
Elementary school kid in America. Teachers get away with worse.

Besides, who the fuck cares about grades from pre-high school unless you're trying to do the PSATs and get into some snobby middle school?
>>
>>94752460
No, the movie implies that both Frank and his wife were disgusting pigs.

It gives his daughter more pathos, honestly. You could still keep the buddy cop thing in the film, but use a blood transfusion from Frank's daughter instead of a cold pill. Then you have white blood cells from a young, healthy, functioning body having to fix up Frank's old, tired, corrupt system.

You could even have a love interest in there too if you're a degenerate.
>>
>>94753629
>Elementary school kid in America. Teachers get away with worse.
Teacher here.

We don't. Stop contributing to America's hatred of education in general.
>>
>>94751454
There are some shit teachers out there that go on a sort of power trip, take advantage of their higher status over a bunch of kids or specific kids because of petty reasons. Not a common occurrence, but it happens.
>>
>>94753090
>>94754168
The movie implies that Frank got worse after the death of his wife. While they were both slobs, I'd guess that they were reasonable slobs prior to his wife's death and that depression following being widowed is what sent Frank completely off the deep end so far as not looking after himself and being outright disgusting went.

You even had that scene with him crying to "Alone Again" to further drive home the point that he was still going through the grieving process.

Plus, they made it sound like her death was fairly recent.
>>
>>94749867
Can Gambit charge living things? I thought he could only do inanimate objects.
>>
>>94754313
Dying because you're a slob isn't very compelling, though. When a bad behavior becomes worse we don't call it tragic, we call it inevitable.

The slob angle was shoehorned in there for some sort of message about health, which hamstrung the overall plot. What's the lesson about Frank? Don't eat shit you find on the floor? Come on, anon.

The whole film would have been improved if Frank was a competent zookeeper who loved his job. He would be around all kinds of animals and could still be exposed to Thrax, just in a way that doesn't make one think he's mentally retarded.

Then you would actually have a reason to care about Frank, because he would be in a bad place after the sudden death of his wife. Maybe he throws himself into his work, ignoring his daughter.

There are dozens of ways to improve this film without touching the core dynamic of father and daughter and dead mom.
>>
>>94754357
The slob angle was shoehorned in because the directors were gross-out comedy trashmen who wanted to play to their strengths. Personally, I think they could have done the movie much better if Frank was a more believable father figure who got sick through some other means. They could still have the whole "estranged father and daughter try to see eye to eye" thing if they had made Frank a workaholic whose immune system was lowered by stress and exhaustion and who never spent time with his daughter or something.
>>
>>94754388
I just want Bill Murray to be a deadpan snarky dick again, anon.

I want the old Bill. I don't like NuMurray.
>>
>>94754357
I think it was more than just the monkey egg.

Look at most of the cells in Frank. The mayor's solution to "too many fat cells" was "construct more chins", he hijacked a field trip with the daughter for a wing pig-out festival, and Ozzy got shit on for doing his job. The unhealthy slob shit was what let Thrax thrive and succeed in the first place when a healthy, more disciplined body would've probably kicked out Thrax long before it got serious. Especially when somebody as determined as Ozzy was there to stop him.
>>
>>94754423
If the body is a personification of Frank, then the Mayor is just Frank's bad habits. You can't make the Mayor the villain when the whole conceit of the film is that the "City of Frank" is a literal extension of Frank.

The point is that the movie had a solid premise that was ruined by the necessities that premise requires to be successful. You need an ignorant or corrupt authority figure who wants to curb the do-gooders and preserve the status quo in a buddy cop movie - great, got it. But when the central gimmick of the movie is that Frank's body is Frank's habits, then you can't really have an authority figure that's villainous, because the person you're meant to empathize with is their own worst enemy. The film would have worked better, even, if there were "laws" in place that represented Frank's habits. That way the Mayor would have a legitimate reason to preserve the status quo, instead of some vague election that showed up for one scene and never developed.

Or hell, take it all the way. Have the Mayor work with Thrax! Develop the idea of "unhealthiness leads to your body betraying you" by having Frank's body literally betray him. The election becomes the primary backdrop for the story, and the Mayor uses bacterium thugs to intimidate or eliminate potential challengers. So many missed opportunities.
>>
File: 1474471090546.png (64KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474471090546.png
64KB, 400x400px
>>94750767
>Cells fucking

I get that they're personifications, but this always confused me about the OJ world. Granted, I don't know jack about biology so I'm not sure if certain cells do reproduce sexually.
>>
>>94752439
That would be a cool explanation, but it would be giving the writers too much credit.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.