[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As someone who knows nothing about Silver Samurai aside from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0426.jpg (142KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0426.jpg
142KB, 1200x675px
As someone who knows nothing about Silver Samurai aside from the presumably stupid movie version am I wrong in assuming Shredder will win?
>>
>>94743649
Silver Samurai had mutant powers that let him cut anything with his sword
And he had a teleportation ring

But he also tended to lose to Wolverine, so yeah Shredder takes this
>>
>>94743649
no
>>
>>94743793
He couldn't cut adamantium though so his sword could possibly not cut through certain Shredder armors
>>
Super Shredder is Chrome Dome's last gambit
the real question is how they composite the character
He's widely different across incarnations
>>
>>94744143
Shit, I meant to call him Shred-Head
>>
>>94743649
I know nothing about Silver Samurai except that he's a couple capcom fighting games
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWlYG3cLnEo
>>
He has the power of tachyons
>>
>>94744219
He has the power to make things sharp.
>>
>>94744331
Is that some Death Grips thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89F5fpvwPr0
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/68yllr/kenuichio_harada_the_silver_samurai_marvel_616/

This may help
>>
Depends on the Shredder.
IDW Shredder would tear Silver Samurai to shreds. Most cartoon Shredders though wouldn't fare as well, except maybe '03 I guess
>>
>>94744710
2003 Shredder is the most powerful imo
>>
>>94744846
Yeah but is he really Shredder
>>
>>94744710
IDW and 03 are probably the strongest. But I might have to give it to Silver Samurai. If he can gets up and close and really get some sharp slashes in, he might take this one. I am however rooting for Shredder.
>>
>>94744710
They'll probably composite movie, mirage, and 2012 Shredder and give him Super Shredder to turn the ties.
IDW Shredder feats are a bit sketchy to implement since he has a different origin compared to the others
2003 Shredder's an alien so he's pretty much not going to be used (besides, Screwattack doesn't like the whole Utrom Shredder concept to begin with)
>>
>>94743793
>>94743867
Silver Samurai's mutant power is to enhance the cutting power of any blade he wields. He probably could cut adamantium, but only if he had a blade that was already made out of adamantium or something similar.
>>
>>94744933
I cant see Samurai taking all turtles at once like Shredder regularly does
>>
>>94743649
Silver Surfer deflects bullets with his blade. He's too fast for Shredder
>>
>>94743649
Regardless of version Silver Samurai would likely win due to both his speed, blink ring and the fact that his blade will cut through Shredder's. Only way Shredder might make it is if he kites around Sliver but again, Silver can literally teleport behind him and pull a "nothing personal, kid"
>>94743793
Wolverine had three serious edges which was his unbreakable claws, his hyper senses that detected where Kenuichio was when he teleported and his healing factor that made it very hard to wear him down.
>>
>>94743793

The dude kebab him several times and almost took his head off twice. Shredder is fuck.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.