[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We post wasted potentials

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 52

File: MarvelTrinity.jpg (2MB, 2052x2382px) Image search: [Google]
MarvelTrinity.jpg
2MB, 2052x2382px
ITT: We post wasted potentials
>>
>>94724565
face it anon, Carol is Marvel's WW. and she will be for awhile especially when her movie comes out.
>>
>>94724565
>Marvel Trinity
Spider-Man, Wolverine, Captain America.
>>
File: Inhumans.jpg (98KB, 415x600px) Image search: [Google]
Inhumans.jpg
98KB, 415x600px
>>94724565
>Could've made them GoT ripoffs
>made them X-men copies instead

What was Ike thinking?
>>
>MAA
Fuck I miss this game, so damn much, fuck playdom for killing it, fuck Marvel for killing it on Facebook afterwards. Fuck the knock off dc version of this game too
>>
File: af0c4604c2f9ecfb2a24013348a41da9.jpg (394KB, 736x1117px) Image search: [Google]
af0c4604c2f9ecfb2a24013348a41da9.jpg
394KB, 736x1117px
>>
>>94724581
I like carol only if she's not a insufferable bulldyke lesbian

she would be more perfect as the Green Lantern of Marvel
>>
>>94724646
>fuck playdom for killing it,
Naw, fuck Disney. They sacked all 300 employees after all the work they've done.
>>
File: Red_X.png (318KB, 800x2109px) Image search: [Google]
Red_X.png
318KB, 800x2109px
>>
File: tri.jpg (924KB, 974x1979px) Image search: [Google]
tri.jpg
924KB, 974x1979px
>>94724586
Wrong.
>>
File: element lass.jpg (638KB, 1017x911px) Image search: [Google]
element lass.jpg
638KB, 1017x911px
>>
>>94724646
even after all this time, it still hurts
>>
>>94724586
Spider-Man, Wolverine, Hulk.

>>94724834
Don't make me laugh.
>>
File: 1461583944552.png (492KB, 644x320px) Image search: [Google]
1461583944552.png
492KB, 644x320px
>>94724879
It's canon.
>>
>>94724665
This
>>
>>94724919
Meme harder, once the movies die people will go back to not giving a shit about those characters.

Tony and Carol's sales have always been abysmal, and Cap isn't much better.
>>
Psylocke plus wolverines son
>>
File: New_Avengers_Vol_3_31_Textless.jpg (150KB, 790x1200px) Image search: [Google]
New_Avengers_Vol_3_31_Textless.jpg
150KB, 790x1200px
So let me get this clear...
You have a whole entire multiverse collapse, and this villain who is so secretive, that he's never seen by anyone and uses Black Swans as his army. This villain could be as big as the next Thanos.

NOPE! JUST FUCKING DR. DOOM!

So this insanely intricate AVENGERS arc boils down to nothing but a Reed and Dr. Doom pissing contest in the end. The Black Swans meant nothing. The Black Priests were just killed off. The Beyonders were killed by Doom. So many plotlines meant fucking nothing. Pod taking Cannonball and Smasher's baby with her in the armor? Meant jack shit even though her suit was supposed to survive the Incursion. The end of the Ultimate Universe was just for Miles Morales to cross over into 616, I mean, Universe 8 now (God, fuck you Brevoort).

Hell, people are so dumb, they think there's only one Marvel Universe now and yet they talk about Spider-Gwen all the time!

I felt so used. I thought this story was going to be one of the biggest Marvel epics, but instead it just became a bait and switch for Dr. Doom wanking and somehow Reed stops him. Even the plan the heroes had made no sense. "Make a life raft, take a few heroes on it, let the rest of existence blow up and just....float there?" And then they find out Doom created a new world and went "FUCK THAT! I'd rather kill everyone in existence than let Dr. Doom rule!" Nobody cared that all of existence died except Reed being a selfish shit cause his family died!

Can you see why I'm mad?
>>
>>94724963
Wasn't that a fake Psylocke? Fuck Wood for giving me blue balls in any case.
>>
Kid Icarus is the only throw away character Im glad hes gone
>>
>>94724665
We got 2 lady Quasars

And there is that Squadron Supreme chick.
>>
File: marv.png (16KB, 1200x482px) Image search: [Google]
marv.png
16KB, 1200x482px
>>
>>94724646
What I miss about MAA was that it was the most orderly way of presenting Marvel material. It covered everything and just kept going. Costumes were costumes and alt versions of characters were new characters. They presented everything well and when you got the system down, it was a lot of fun. Just imagine how many new characters we'd have by now if it kept going.

It was really sad near the end though, cause everything just got noticeably sloppy. FUCK, I would kill for an official release of that game.
>>
File: DBkUmMEXsAA3xyy.jpg (118KB, 570x687px) Image search: [Google]
DBkUmMEXsAA3xyy.jpg
118KB, 570x687px
>>94725013
This is so eerie, cause everyone has been bringing up this series and I just got the first trade in through the mail...
>>
>>94724565
>>94724581
>>94724586
Thor is Marvel's WW. Are you guys memeing or just dumb?
>>
>>94724654
Remember when teen characters acted like teenagers and not social commentary mouth pieces or self-inserts.
>>
>>94724665
I thought Nova was the GL of Marvel
>>
File: 1630467-hazmat3.jpg (65KB, 324x648px) Image search: [Google]
1630467-hazmat3.jpg
65KB, 324x648px
>>94725104
Remember when Teen Characters weren't defined by taking up the mantle of another character? I mean, fuck me, why is Cho defined by being Hulk now instead of being Herc's companion? In fact, have Herc and Cho even met up again yet?

And for fuck's sakes, what makes it sting even more was Marvel saying "To all people who complain there are too many teen heroes in the Marvel stables" for Arena, and now we have Moon Girl solving 2 Marvel events. It's like gaslighting on a massive scale, where the company keeps telling you to forget the characters you did like to remind you about the Avengers in the 60's and the X-Men in the 90's. I swear, if Gamergate never happened, we'd be in a more peaceful state.
>>
>>94725038
they are not that relevant sadly
carol is the only one that can hold the green lantern title
>>
>>94724565
And speaking of Marlel games that are dead wastes of great potential...
>>
Good night sweet White Aryan princess
>>
File: tumblr_lc2ik6EyYc1qbok6ko1_500.jpg (98KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lc2ik6EyYc1qbok6ko1_500.jpg
98KB, 500x392px
It really fucking sucks that all the offers of something new and different are so short lived, and yet we're stuck with people complaining that each new Spider-Man film needs to have the original fucking Spider-Man costume. God, I hate people obsessed with the same properties for decades.
>>
File: 5756808-the-wolverine.jpg (87KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
5756808-the-wolverine.jpg
87KB, 720x480px
>>94724565
>ITT: We post wasted potentials

>we have the perfect guy to play wolverine
>we will never see wolverine in an MCU movie because of stupid fox
>>
>>94725306
>stupid fox
>he actually blames Fox for MARVEL THEMSELVES selling the rights in the first place
So this is what a Mouseketeer looks like huh
>>
File: image.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>94724565
>wasted potentials
I'd post a picture of myself, but this isn't /soc/
>>
>>94725360
I don't know, if Marvel didnt' sell the rights, would they have been able to put together a competent film from the getgo and not 8 years of Superhero films becoming big?

>>94725306
I'm more mad how Wolverine Origins had the perfect Sabretooth that was never used again.
>>
>>94724834
How is Captain America hanging on, he's got three fingers on Iron Man's shoulder.
>>
>>94725396
agreed
>>
File: MaidenOfRageValkyrie5.jpg (201KB, 640x798px) Image search: [Google]
MaidenOfRageValkyrie5.jpg
201KB, 640x798px
>>94725237
>first time live action portrayal
>not even the correct race
>>
>>Book takes place on an island of Battleworld where all female superheroes live.
>>Barely uses a lot of potential guest starts and focuses on Carol Danvers and Medusa in the main cast.
>>Main book just reassembles in 616.

If Spider-Gwen could keep her universe, I don't see why A-Force couldn't have kept theirs.
>>
>>94724646
jewdom had sentenced it to death a long time b4 Disney put it out of ti's misery best fucking designs for all the characters though
>>
>>94724565
>ITT: We post wasted potentials

They had the chance to make this movie's ending so much more interesting, to see how much of an asshole Tony could be when blinded by revenge but as always they took half measures, they didn't go all the way because they have to protect their charming funny iron man, can't have people disliking RDJ can they?

He could have fully embraced the Sekovia accords and became a puppet of the government

For example, and obviously it doesn't have to go this way but

>Tony meets up with Captain at the end of the movie
>Promises that he came alone
>Battle against Captain and Winter Soldier goes on as normal
>when facing defeat Tony gives the signal
>Vision and the rest of the team are actually with him, standing by
>Captain realizes he is outnumbered and defeated
>Tony puts them all in specialized prisons they can't escape
>He has won the war... but at what cost?

Bonus:
>after credits scene
>Tony is emboldened by his victory, has built a new suit he thinks he can use to contain stronger Superheroes
>Thor comes down to earth in the middle of a field
>Iron Man flies in
>"Thor, I need to bring you up to speed. You may have heard some... things... and I just want to set the record straight"
>Thor is visibly enraged
>"Thor, have you heard of the Sekovia Accords? I'm going to have to take you in, please don't resist...make it easy on yourself..."
>Scene ends with Thor blowing Iron Man the fuck out
>>
>>94725517
>jewdom
They weren't that bad compared to Avengers Academy. Now THAT is a money grubbing game.
>>
File: new_mutants_by_haydnc95-d6y4lvn.png (146KB, 410x344px) Image search: [Google]
new_mutants_by_haydnc95-d6y4lvn.png
146KB, 410x344px
This thread shows how Marvel keeps dropping the ball and disappointing us over and over again

I like how this team has so many blondes
>>
>>94725540
>Bonus:
>>after credits scene
>>Tony is emboldened by his victory, has built a new suit he thinks he can use to contain stronger Superheroes
>>Thor comes down to earth in the middle of a field
>>Iron Man flies in
>>"Thor, I need to bring you up to speed. You may have heard some... things... and I just want to set the record straight"
>>Thor is visibly enraged
>>"Thor, have you heard of the Sekovia Accords? I'm going to have to take you in, please don't resist...make it easy on yourself..."
>>Scene ends with Thor blowing Iron Man the fuck out

Post Credits scenes never include something so fucking major and you know that. You don't include something THAT important after the film.
>>
>>94725513
>focuses on Carol Danvers and Medusa
Didn't Medusa die pretty early on? It mostly focused on She-Hulk IIRC.
>>
>>94725540
>>94724565
While on the subject, Ultron could have been so much more epic and intimidating

It felt like they fixed the "age of ultron" in a weekend

Should have been called "Avengers: Weekend at Ultron's"
>>
>>94725601
It's a pretty short scene and it would get everyone extremely hyped for Infinity War

At the start of Infinity War Thor stomps the shit out of Iron Man and this makes him a little more humble

Thanos shows up and gives them all a reason to patch things up
>>
>>94725100
If you're going based on characters' roles and themes, sure Thor is Marvel's WW.
But DC's Trinity is THE Trinity because of how iconic they are. Marvel's trinity should reflect that.
So 15 years ago I'd say it was Spider-Man, Wolverine, Hulk.
Now I'd say Iron Man, Cap...?
>>
>>94725703
But then how will you do Homecoming? Again, you're forcing a conflict so that heroes will be growling dogs. People would cheer for Tony to die than be mournful. What you're doing is straight up WWE shit.
>>
>>94724855
Her speech bubbles remind me of acne.
I think they did it on purpose.
>>
>>94724565
Sif herself is a wasted potential
>>
>>94725841
>But then how will you do Homecoming?

Why did Spiderman attack Captain, Falcon, and Bucky to begin with? Stark had told him that the Captain was dangerous and he thought he was right

Spiderman would feel that, unfortunately, the Captain is rightfully incarcerated for aiding a known criminal.

I can understand why the Captain did what he did for a dear friend who he is loyal to until the end, but at the end of the day he betrayed his country, his morals, and his friends for Bucky.

And this is why this ending is better. Technically Tony is right, but he pulled out all the stops to get his way. He incarcerated Team Captain for helping a known terrorist and murderer escape.
>>
>>94725914
Sif is so aesthetic
yet not Yuck Dykeish at the same time
>>
File: 144zm7.jpg (33KB, 509x598px) Image search: [Google]
144zm7.jpg
33KB, 509x598px
>>94725841
>Again, you're forcing a conflict so that heroes will be growling dogs.

Forced? Did you forget the bitter fight that they had?? How pissed Tony was when he found out Winter Soldier killed his parents??

So you'd rather have HURR WE JUST BATTLED TO THE DEATH BUCKY KILLED MY PARENTS BUT NOW WE CAN BE FRIENDS AGAIN
>>
>>94724795
too soon anon
>>
>>94725661
She died in the second to the last chapter. It focused on Nico, Medusa, and Jen to a lesser extent.
>>
>>94725104
*remember when teens acted like teenagers and not social commentary mouth pieces
>>
>>94726136
She came back once it transitioned to 616. Carol stayed in the background though, A-Force was her R&R and brag about her spider-girlfriend book.
>>
>>94726088
Not that they can be friends again, but having Tony put Cap in jail, then Thor and Tony fighting each other? Just imagine Infinity Wars
>>Tony: "I'm letting you out Cap cause we need to stop a Space God"
>>Steve "How about I punch out your perfect teeth?"
That would be too much. Tony will still be mad at Cap, but Cap will have to be the one to apologize to Tony, not Tony being an absolute asshole. I'm fine with how the movie went because I don't want BvS levels of heroes growling at each other.
>>
I have actually enjoyed it but whoever thought starting it off with a fucking five chapter tie in arc was a good a idea should be shot. Most people I have seen thought it was a mini for the event like brave new world and all that other shit.

To make it even worse it is s completely frivolous tie in that doesn't interact with the event book until its last chapter and the main event book doesn't reference the books part in the scene or even have the characters in the background.
>>
File: Marvel Trinity.png (3MB, 1817x2382px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel Trinity.png
3MB, 1817x2382px
>>94724586
>>
>>94726256
Only if that's Carol in Rogue's body.
>>
>>94726254
To be honest? Tie ins that have little to interact with the main event books are better because they can tell their own complete arcs without "READ THE MAIN EVENT BOOK" shit. Like, New Avengers in Standoff was some of the best stuff with American Keiju and it had jack all to do with the main event.
>>
>>94726256
Replace Steve with Wolverine and Rogue with Iron Man.
>>
>>94725282
the problem isn't the same properties it's that no one can seem to add properties without getting rid of another one. It's like there's a set in stone cap for the number of properties you can have so everytime you come up with a new one you have to kill a different one off first to not go over the cap
>>
>>94725396
>I'm more mad how Wolverine Origins had the perfect Sabretooth that was never used again.

Fucking Leiv was a GOAT Sabertooth and it does suck he'll never play him again
>>
>>94726355
That always struct me as weird. Don't you want more properties out there? You can't just keep using Hydra or reference the Phoenix Force forever. It's like nobody learned the lesson from GOTG. When that movie hit, it showed that people are willing to eat up obscure properties, and then the writers of that series reduced it to the most minor part of the film, like constant jail breaks.
Man, when you really think about it, Marvel writers really suck because they just resort to referencing the more popular stuff all the time, like X-Men's constant references to Apocalypse or Dark Phoenix, or how the Avengers are always having some time warp to the 1960's versions of themselves. When they have a property that's not overly popular, they just mimic the movie ad nausium. It's probably why we don't have an Ant-Man series right now because they don't know how to build a franchise around that film.
>>
>>94726227
Well how about Tony tries with his current team and they get their asses handed to them and they realize they have to begrudgingly put aside their differences?

I mean as I said before it doesn't have to be exactly how I said.

Also for some reason everyone just kind of jumps over the fact that Captain America IS A FUCKING CRIMINAL NOW, not to mention a hypocrite. That he betrayed his friends and allies, and his principles, for a friend albeit a friend he told he'd always be loyal to.
>"Red Skull or anyone else does evil shit? THROW THEM IN FUCKING JAIL. KILL THEM SOMETIMES". "Oh it's bucky my bestest buddy in the whole wide world... hold one let's be nice I like that guy he doesn't need to go to jail let me handle him"

NO. That's not how the law works.

>"Yes I know bucky killed so many people and he's a war criminal and, and he killed your parents tony and he could probably kill again.. but he's SORRY! Tell them you're sorry, you're sorry right bucky? Tell them you're sorry bucky"

>bucky solemnly looks into the distance

>"See? He's sorry"

What a fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>94726256
Spidey looks like he's going suck cap's american cock
>>
>>94726254
this is cancer and aids
>>
>>94726322
True, the problem is largely that it started as a tie in and a long one at that. I only complain about it because took such a big part of the run for something that impacted nothing.
>>
>>94726431
I agree with you, but the thing is, I'm tired of Civil War being blown up to such a scale that everything has to work around it. Point being, the Avengers are broken and they'll have to come together again in Infinity Wars.

The big thing is that Bucky has had so much buildup and no payoff yet. There has not been a moment for Bucky to be a true hero because he's always trying to save his ass. I'm sure Infinity Wars will give him that moment, but for now, fuck him.
>>
File: RCO011.jpg (647KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RCO011.jpg
647KB, 1041x1600px
>>94726492
Still, it was a good ploy to have the team be made up of Inhuman characters. Though I don't think the tie ins will end there, as the next arc is Daisy vs. Deadpool for killing Coulson.
>>
>>94726585
It isn't tie, it takes place post event. The event just got two chapters longer than it was originally suppose to be.
>>
>>94726650
It still ties into Deadpool though.
>>
>>94724565
I miss the simpleness of MARVEL: Avengers Alliance.
>>
>>94726967
>Agent Ermac
>>
>>94726967
BTW, the Dr. Strange SO was going to be Clea recruit and Shuma Gorrath Group Boss. Not bullshitting you.
>>
>>94726967
Me too. Son of a bitch did Doomcannon need a buff. Doom in general needed a buff.
>>
>>
File: enhanced-22908-1439310248-8.jpg (110KB, 625x608px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-22908-1439310248-8.jpg
110KB, 625x608px
>>94724565
>>
>>94728575
Fuck Millar.
>>
File: tumblr_o3sbk9DWog1ql8pnuo1_1280.jpg (138KB, 582x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3sbk9DWog1ql8pnuo1_1280.jpg
138KB, 582x900px
Marvel keeps disappointing
>>
File: Black_Knight_Dane_statue_h01.jpg (97KB, 600x882px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Knight_Dane_statue_h01.jpg
97KB, 600x882px
>>
File: babies.jpg (82KB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
babies.jpg
82KB, 500x408px
They could have made glorious babies by now
>>
File: x_23_by_dandonfuga-db0hjkv.jpg (308KB, 660x884px) Image search: [Google]
x_23_by_dandonfuga-db0hjkv.jpg
308KB, 660x884px
I hate her as wolverine
>>
File: 1416494572208.jpg (650KB, 1280x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1416494572208.jpg
650KB, 1280x1256px
>>94730896
Carol is for Jess.
>>
>>94731747
Hopefully Legacy will fix that but this is Marvel we're talking about.
>>
>>94724565
#WandaIsTheWonderWomanOfMarvel
>>
>>94724855
Ah man I miss her
>>
>>94732710
Spider Woman herself is a wasted potential

And worse got character assassinated
>>
>>94724646
I know, man. I know.

>>94724654
They deserved so much better.
>>
>>94732869
This
>>
>>94727095
AWWW!!!
>>
>>94728575
Nova is better off with the warriors than forcing him to be the Avenger's "Green Lantern"
>>
>>94725423
he could snap a mans neck with 2
>>
>>94724625
>What was Ike thinking?
"How can I marginalize X-Men stick it to Fox?"
>>
>>94735574
Can Nova even make solid light constructs and not just Shields or energy bolts

In MarvelvsCapcom he doesn't do that
>>
>>94724979
Just one thing you got wrong anon, it's still universe 616, in it's 8th version. It means the multiverse already got torn apart and rebuilt 8 times over.
>>
File: a008a9c90902d22eee4f28c0cee123e5.jpg (156KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
a008a9c90902d22eee4f28c0cee123e5.jpg
156KB, 1024x768px
>>94732869
>wasted potential
>character assassinated
she is fairing better than the other Spider-Women
>>
>>94736507
She's got a child now

That's a deal breaker
>>
File: SpiderWoman.jpg (314KB, 900x1245px) Image search: [Google]
SpiderWoman.jpg
314KB, 900x1245px
>>94724565
I didn't care for 1610 much but Ult. Spiderwoman could have been used more and better. Changing her costume and alias to Black Widow was retarded considering how well her original design was received.
>>
What happened to her?

She's like kamala but not sjw forced down our throats
>>
>>94737751
She's now some sort of cannibal monster.
>>
>>94737751
She merged with her brother and has now become a mutant bone marrow sucking vampire who is going to get her ass kicked by Jubilee and her Special Class
>>
>>94724646
https://www.reddit.com/r/MultiverseSaviors/comments/6sgtqy/saviors_of_the_multiverse_reassembling_soon/
>>
>>94726425
>>94726355

More properties takes more resources. And said properties don't always recoup their costs.

With movies we see this as Disney goes through extreme lengths to connect each movie and weave a plot that make some sort of sense. In addition they have to be mindful not to compete with themselves, their competition, and not flooding the market. Its why they limit themselves to two a year.

In the comics a company can only afford so many artist/writers at a time. Add in that the comic market is small and constantly shrinking, rising prices, and you see why they're only used to promote movies.

Marvel isn't the only ones doing this by a long shot. Video games, movies, etc are just as guilty.
>>
>>94726088
Maybe I'm just forgetting a bunch of shit, but I thought it ended with Steve escaping with WS to Wakanda and then sending a postcard saying if the world needs us, we'll be there. That is a far cry from Tony being all forgive and forget.

But I forgot a shit ton of stuff with it.
>>
>>94737751
M?
>>
>>94726275
that's not how Rogue's powers work, retard
>>
File: 1621194-rogue_what4.jpg (23KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1621194-rogue_what4.jpg
23KB, 320x320px
>>94741463
It used to
>>
Ultimate Universe Peter Parker was on the fast track to becoming a SHIELD agent straight out of high school. He had a budding super-team of him, the human torch, ice man and even kitty Pryde dropping in regularly.
Then marvel killed him off to drum up some shock sales before the end of the year. The comic was touching but I'm still salty about not seeing Spider-man: Agent of SHIELD finally happen
>>
>>94741463
t. casual trying to sound knowledgeable
>>
>>94725360
>console wars
Pajeet pls
>>
File: iIQvPyo.jpg (572KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
iIQvPyo.jpg
572KB, 1920x1200px
>>94724565
>give a two dimensional villain some character beyond "I kill thing"
>immediately return him to his status quo as soon as the mini was finished
>>
File: 1977_044A.jpg (1MB, 1200x867px) Image search: [Google]
1977_044A.jpg
1MB, 1200x867px
>>94726256
>>94726275
since 1977
http://www.greatadventurehistory.com/MarvelCharacters.htm
>>
File: GoW.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
GoW.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>94725182
>In fact, have Herc and Cho even met up again yet?
They did, during the Gods of War CW2 tie-in mini, but it was mostly a story about Herc unrelated to CW2 and Cho was more a cameo than anything else.
>>
>>94725673
Same thing happened in the first Thor movie. Thor got over a thousand years or so of arrogance in a single weekend of bumming it on Padme's couch.
>>
File: RCO020.jpg (3MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO020.jpg
3MB, 1988x3056px
>>94741739
>That Axis Mini
>>
>>94742278
God I hated that Herc series

Not fun at all and pretty much shit on any character development he got in Incredible Herc
>>
>>94728575
Yost wasting so much time getting the group together in the relaunch was hugely disappointing. Now all we have to look forward to is a Squirrel Girl and friends show and the inevitable synergy ridden comic, both of which will likely be hot garbage.

>>94735809
Not that guy, but Lantern in the sense of being a corps of space cops, not in terms of actual power sets. Novas as a general rule are bricks, flying bricks or flying bricks with energy blasts, depending on their rank.
>>
>>94724586
Cap = Superman
Iron Man = Batman
Storm = Wonder Woman
>>
>>94724795
Did someone in deviantart pretended they made this?
>>
>>94742598
But the corps are suppose to he extinct and Rider is the last one
>>
>>94726256
Man, I wish. I fucking love Rogue.
>>
>>94742560
I feel like I kept lying to myself about how much I enjoyed it.

I just missed seeing Herc again.
>>
File: image.jpg (785KB, 898x1285px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
785KB, 898x1285px
>>94740708
Oh god I hope it's real
>>
File: tumblr_oajz5uHrb11qc1mvso1_500.png (487KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oajz5uHrb11qc1mvso1_500.png
487KB, 500x737px
</3
such a good arc
>>
File: 577bf6bde986d.jpg (112KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
577bf6bde986d.jpg
112KB, 940x529px
>>
>>94725013
The Hellions were cooler
>>
File: Spider-Woman (2015-) 001-007.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Woman (2015-) 001-007.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
Should have been Carol's.
>>
>>94724795
I don't remember much of red x, what happened to him?
>>
>>94747295
yuck
>>
>>94725540
The whole point of Civil War was that both sides had valid points, and there was no right answer. Having Tony go full government puppet would ruin the ambiguity.
>>
>>94725673
I was more bothered by the fact that apparently the moral of the story was "If you fuck everything up, just do the exact same thing even harder, and the problem will fix itself."
>>
>>94725914
They improved her in-game costume?
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.