[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't he?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Why doesn't he?
>>
That's essentially what he does in Injustice.
>>
The bottle city of kandor?
>>
>>94722490
Why, Tony, so you can drink it?
>>
>>94722490
Lex Luthor is ironically right
In the DC universe with darkseid, braniac, anti monitor, yellow lanterns, red alnterns, green lanterns and all the other cosmic threats It is more ideal for superman to put the world in a bottle than to leave it as it is
>>
>>94723566
>Why, Tony, so you can drink it?
Damnit, anon...you just made me spit out a perfectly good drink, Through my nose, nonetheless.
>>
>>94722490
Holy crap I never noticed how long Supes' thumbnail is in that panel before
>>
>>94725812
Because that isn't his, the finger belongs to Lois
>>
File: 1461695443505.jpg (69KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1461695443505.jpg
69KB, 557x605px
>That one guy who storytimed all of Red Son just to post an edit of the letter
>>
>>94725964
Oh well it's been a decade since I read it
>>
>>94726024
I love those threads. I know it's coming but I still let it get to me
>>
>>94726024
what was the edit
>>
File: pacha.png (196KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pacha.png
196KB, 500x500px
>>94726024

That was the greatest fucking story time ever
>>
>>94726024
that sounds hilarious
post letter edit pls
>>
>>94726345
BvS's Rotten Tomato score
>>
>>94722490
Because then where would he store the bottle? On the moon? That wouldn't keep it safe, the moon is still exposed to all the hazards the earth was. He'd have to put the moon in a bottle to keep it safe, but then where does he keep THAT bottle? on Mars? where does it end???
>>
>>94722490
Because putting a massive bottle around the Earth would be a ridiculous amount of effort for no reason except maybe stopping some aliens. Also, It would probably interact with sunlight weird and melt things.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.