[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well this episode sure got relevant again fast.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 603
Thread images: 64

File: TheNewerFlagSP.png (215KB, 816x541px) Image search: [Google]
TheNewerFlagSP.png
215KB, 816x541px
Well this episode sure got relevant again fast.
>>
>>94717928
how
>>
>>94717928
>>>/pol/
>>
>>94717928
I remember that episode, it was great.
>>
>>94717928
because the confederate flag thing?
people have been bitching anout tht for years man, this is nothing new
>>
>>94717928
Hiya /pol/fag, wanna defend the actions of a domestic terrorist on /co/?
>>
>>94717928
I think it is racist but it is part of the history.
>>
>>94718066
But he wasn't talking about an Antifa riot, or a BLM member sniping cops from a parking garage.
>>
>>94717953
Lots of people are getting in a tizzy over statues in the South of Confederate icons. That's what the rally in Charlottesville was ostensibly about, but there are lots of other instances of statues being vandalized and even torn down.
>>
>>94718081
Several Antifa riots
>>
>>94718099
Why does the alt left think behaving like ISIS will bring people to their side?
>>
Yeah......real life is beyond parody now.
>>
>>94718142
You're implying they think before they act.
>>
>>94718142
Are we really gonna start referring them as alt-left? Do they even fit on that side of the spectrum?
>>
>>94718142

Some of these folks do believe what they are doing is right.

And you cannot say much to convince them otherwise no matter how wrong they are.
>>
>>94718168
They're Communists.
>>
>>94718142
>neo-nazi crashes car into crowd EXACTLY like Muslim terrorists in Europe
>this is somehow an alt-left thing
Look I'm sorry that the Daily Stormer got taken offline but fuck off to some other website
>>
>>94718168
I'm left wing myself and have always refered to SJW as alt-left since the alt-right became a thing.
They're extremists that don't represent traditional leftist values in any way.
>>
>>94718205
>Talking about the taking down of statues
>LOLDUDE SOME GUY CRASHES HISCAR
What is reading comprehension?
>>
they should take down all confederate statues, i don't know why we're celebrating traitors
>>
>>94718236
Keep backpedaling man, it's about history, not about what the statues stand for right, surely referencing a satirical show aimed for children will help the neo-nazi cause. Shadilay and fuck niggers right.
>>
>>94718081
Wasn't BLM, unfortunately for your narrative. BLM's problem is it's too schizophrenic of a movement, plus people can just yell black lives matter and be considered part of that movement despite not actually sharing the tenants on the official website.
>>
File: Georgius Rex Tertius.jpg (92KB, 653x660px) Image search: [Google]
Georgius Rex Tertius.jpg
92KB, 653x660px
>>94718254
>>
>>94718066
Ever since bullshit like The Patriot Act got passed, the criteria to be a domestic terrorist has gotten... abstract.
So if you think someone who never even planned on running a bunch of people over was trying to inflict terror on people, be my guest.
>>
Antifa is a domestic terrorist group.
>>
>>94718292
Can't you read? Some Anons were talking about the tearing down of the statues and how it's how ISIS tearing down historical monuments and some Anon started talking about the Charoltesville car thing. Also History is dark and grim are we supposed to remove all of it because it doesn't appeal to the people? The lives we live now is paved with blood.
>>
>>94718186
And the problem with them is that they get away with shit. How many times have mayors ordered police to stand down so those fucks can do as they pleased? Berkeley had enough of that shit after the first riot, thats why right wingers decided to take it in their own hands. Charlottesville mayor did the same shit and look what happened. It wouldn't have escalated had that not happened.
>>
>>94717928
>/pol/
>>
>>94717928
IDK, imagine living in a town where everyone wants it removed, and then some chucklefuck nazis from everywhere else came and demanded you didnt do that even though it's your town. As far as I am concerned as someone born and lived there all my life, any , relatively minor, violence they got in return is justified on this practically armed and literally lethal invasion on our innocent and idealic town/small city

And that is not something South Park touched on in this episode
>>
lighting the monk on fire always kills me
>>
I keep forgetting how /pol/ 4chan is and it sucks

nazi cunts fuck off
>>
>>94717928
SOUTH PARK DID IT
>>
>>94718358
This. Also while I don't agree with the Nazi flag shit how is it acceptable to burn American flags? Media goes apeshit over Nazi/confederate flags but burning of the Us flag is a okay because freedom of speech but that same freedom doesn't extend to Nazi flags? Burning flags of my country gets your ass thrown in jail.
>>
>>94718368
I thought the mayor removed it without asking anyone what they think?
>>
>>94717953
Everyone is making it a race thing, even if the thing wasn't meant to be a race thing, they're making it a race thing. Then they make it so much of a race thing, the KKK latches onto it and makes it even more of a race thing.
>>
>>94718404
No, they asked and majority of the town was undecided on the issue that's why the debate they had, had weight.
>>
>>94718349
Ok man, this thread totally has no reference at all to the riots in Charlottesville, the tearing down of confederate statues, and likening black protestors to Islamic extremists in the hopes of changing the narrative on quite literal neo-nazis murdering protesters, it's all super coincidental. That's totally not why you're posting from your phone in the hopes of evading bans, you neo-nazi faggot.
>>
>>94718300
>people can just yell black lives matter and be considered part of that movement despite not actually sharing the tenants on the official website
What, so you're saying it's not enough to have beliefs to follow to be part of the movement, you have to give their members a place to crash too? What's next, giving them blood?
>>
>>94718404
No, we pretty much all wanted it or at least were ambivalent and there had been much discussion for a long time
>>
>>94718368
>practically armed and literally lethal invasion on our innocent and idealic town/small city
Marching to a statue and saying "we like the statue, we don't like Jews" is not an invasion.

It's hard to find someone defending the murderer, but plenty are defending the antifa thugs.
>>
The statue isn't even historical it was put up within the century, purposefully placed overlooking black communities, for the sake of keeping the 'white america' dream alive.
>>
>>94718368
>DK, imagine living in a town where everyone wants it removed, and then some chucklefuck nazis from everywhere else came and demanded you didnt do that even though it's your town.
Well, since the Occupy Wallstreet riots, a lot of people that were starting shit were from out state. Oregon and Washington need to fuck out of California, hard enough with the idiots we got here.

>>94718396
Because the media likes to sensationalise shit.
>>
>>94718380
>anyone i disagree with is a nazi
>>
>>94718168
I prefer the ctrl-left label myself, but it will never catch on.
>>
>>94718422
If you're gonna reply pls don't reply with a straw man, it makes you seem dumb not that you aren't but you should at least strive to look smart.
>>
>>94718503
Haaaaa, good one
>>
>history is relative
>we're on the right side of it
Make up your minds, libtards.
>>
>got relevant again fast
>fast

It came out 17 years ago
>>
deaths after blm riots: zero

deaths after neo-nazi riots: 3

fuck nazis
>>
Man the mods are really crushin it today
>>
>>94718493

you're right white supremacist is more accurate, these people don't care about germany
>>
>>94718412
>Confederate monuments aren't a race thing

/pol/'s IQ is in the single digits.
>>
>>94717928
fucking drumpfel whiteskins
>>
>>94718546
only if they're cute
>>
>>94718546

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Baton_Rouge_police_officers
>>
>>94718566
Confederate states were a part of US history, it really isn't a race thing if it was should we erase all US presidents who owned slaves? erase Thomas Jefferson from history? where does it start and stop?
>>
The Democratic party was the pro-slavery, pro-secession party which is why the modern examples are keen to destroy reminders.
>>
>>94718562
Anyone who believes in white privilege is secretly white supremacist, honestly. When you take the dumb movement away from white supremacy, it's just bullshit they teach in every university about whites vs everyone else.
>>
>>94718608

All that shit should just be put into museums where most people will never see them. Someday we'll be able to stop talking about the Civil War and forget it ever happened, and that will be a good day. Thinking about things like that is too stressful.
>>
>>94718647
Right I remember that political parties are actually run by the ghosts of their founders and are forever unchanging organizations.
>>
>>94718608
>Confederate states were a part of US history

Confederate states are part of HISTORY, not explicitly US history. The second they seceded, they gave up that privilege. Anyways, most of that shit was erected during Jim Crow, not the Civil War.
>>
>>94718608
you're retarded if you don't understand the difference between erasing vs not venerating the past.
or you're trolling.
>>
>>94718608
Oh, so I guess Germany should start hanging up nazi flags and make new statues of hitler, because, you know, it's history?
>>
File: BTAS_Gordon.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
BTAS_Gordon.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
Why doesn't Batman just rape a nazi?
>>
>>94718710
This is some revisionism right here, did you forget they became part of the US of A again?
>>
>>94718690
I know you're baiting but holy fuck please die
>>
>>94718716
You can't rape dead people
>>
>>94718608
The difference is Thomas Jefferson and George Washington's slavery was a passive byproduct of an era where that was the norm and were active fighters for our modern nation whereas the Confederacy actively fought to keep slavery and tear our country apart.
>>
>>94718752
>What is the 3rd Reich.

>>94718716
He probably did during the WW3 storytline
>>
>>94718608
I'm of the mind that it's fucking stupid to have monuments of rebels that failed to secede, but that the statues should be relocated into museums not destroyed.
>>
>>94718168
/pol/ was losing their collective shit when Trump condemened racists but the alt-left thing make them feel validated, like deep down their guy support them. They see Trump as their dad or something
>>
>>94718729
Did you forget that they stopped being a Confederacy when that happened?
>>
>>94718600
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers
Above all, this. Fucking died while protecting the people protesting against them. Dallas chapter BLM is the worst because they kept wanting to hold rally days and weeks afterwards against the cops after the shooting
>>
>>94718690
>forget it ever happened, and that will be a good day
I know you might be baiting but holy shit that stupid
>>
>>94718784
Still part of US history or do you think that when we were only 13 colonies that wasn't US history?
>>
>>94718694
Either Democrats are responsible for past acts or white people aren't.

They want to have their cake and eat it too.
>>
>>94718168
Who's "them", even? The alt-left is literally just Trump slapping half of "alt-right" on whatever the opposite of "right" is. It's a purposefully vague, wishy washy opposition to the alt-right made to justify his retarded "Let's blame all sides for this one guy driving his car through the people who hated" statement. He doesn't know what he means, and his supporters don't actually know either, but they'll be happy to give fifty different answers about who it COULD mean. Soros plants, Antifa, BLM, Muslims.
>>
>>94718694
That might make a good South Park episode
>>
>>94718836
>He doesn't know what he means, and his supporters don't actually know either,
He means masked thugs swinging clubs committed and are also to blame for violence.
>>
>>94718826
>Either Democrats are responsible for past acts or white people aren't.
That sure is an ultimatum that has nothing to do with the conversation. I never said anything about all whites being responsible for their past. And how is a political organization similar to a race? You're such a fucking tool for making this comment, jesus christ.
>>
>>94718608

The founding fathers owned slaves because that's what rich businessmen did in order to keep making money, george washington even specified in his will that his slaves be freed when he died. The civil war was one side fighting to have the right to have slaves.
>>
>>94718864
They're not to blame for the guy running his fucking car into a fucking crowd. You just don't want to accept responsibility for your whole fucking rhetoric, every fucking day it's "race war" this and "race war" that and "we have to be ready for violence" and then when the consequences actually come down on you you put out a video where you fucking cry like a baby to the police. Fuck off.
>>
File: redneck.jpg (58KB, 610x394px) Image search: [Google]
redneck.jpg
58KB, 610x394px
>Stupid nigger can't get over slavery. Come on, it ended more than 150 years ago
>SOUTHERN PRIDE! THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN! NEVER FORGET!
>>
>>94718530
And it was irrelevant until recently, than it got relevant fast.
>>
>>94718900
>They're not to blame for the guy running his fucking car into a fucking crowd.
Hence "both sides".
>>
>>94718729
After we beat their fucking asses and forced them to, yeah.
>>
>>94718836
Alt-right is used because it's a convenient term that encompasses anyone whose political views seem "alt-right"ish. Alt-left is kind of the same thing. It's just referring to "you know, THOSE people" rather than a specific group.
>>
>>94718836

>Who's "them", even?

Antifa, BAMN, and similar groups.

>It's a purposefully vague, wishy washy opposition to the alt-right

I'm still not even sure what the Alt-Right even is despite everyone talking about it all the time, so it sounds like both terms could stand to have a greater degree of clarification.
>>
>>94718694
all must pay for the sins of their father
>>
>>94718873
>That sure is an ultimatum that has nothing to do with the conversation.
It explains one reason Democrats are eager to get rid of reminders of their party's past; it contradicts attempts to browbeat whites into loyal voting and donations.
>>
>>94718836
Well, it wouldn't had happened had the neo nazis just been left alone, have their little rally and be done with the day. But, no, idiots had to go out there and try to prove something obvious by inciting violence. AND, had the mayor allowed law enforcement to intervene and do their fucking job, it wouldn't have escalated to that point.
>>
>>94718929
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/what-alt-right-is.html?m=1
>>
>>94718319
>dumbass yokels declare war on their own nation to own other people
>get crushed like the retards that they are.
>"whoa mane, they wuz just trying to protect their livelihoods n sheeit"
>>
>>94718205
>bernout uses an AK to mow down elected officials
Just like my sandimes
>>
>>94718836
If it were soros plants, antifa, BLM, or muslims, they wouldn't need a new label. Alt-left is a collective term for the worst of those and other similar groups.
>>
>>94718503
I'm partial to delete-center, since it seems everyone's pushing each other further into extremes and the center is going away in a wake of stupidity.
>>
>>94718824
Not that guy, but the idea that monuments are neutral beacons of history is pretty dumb considering the how and why the statues are there in the first place. You can be very aware of a serial killer without giving them the honor of a statue in a park named after them.
>>
>>94718608
fuck off trump.
Statues put up to keep niggers in their place during the 50s aren't a part of confederate history.
>>
>>94718973
>You can be very aware of a serial killer without giving them the honor of a statue in a park named after them.
>San Francisco unveils a statue of the Zodiac Killer
>>
>>94718969
There isn't a delete key in the center of the board you tard.
>>
>>94718300
so is the white nationalist movement (although, the media probably paints it as a bit more schizo than it actually is) where you have people with their white supremacy bullshit getting in there, you have the actual white nationalists (you know people who feel black people and people other races deserve to have their own countries but, so do white people) , and then you have the ones that aren't into the nationalism & supremacy thing but were protesting because they're tired of hearing things like "you want to be a book author? you want to be a game designer? you want a job in IT? sorry sweetie but, you're a white male and you've been getting all of that for years you have to sit on the sidelines and watch while everyone else gets those things in the name of 'fairness'."
>>
>>94718956
>completely ignore Northern casualites and sacrifices
Get fucked, asshole
>>
>>94718892

>george washington even specified in his will that his slaves be freed when he died.

That did not, sadly, free the ones that belonged to his wife, which were passed on in inheritances, some of whose descendants wound up in Robert E. Lee's family. Still a good gesture.
>>
>>94718380
And yet you're still here, so what does that say about YOU, you racist?
>>
>>94719005
How about F-center?
>>
>>94718205

No matter how angry rightists pretend to get at muslims, islamism is, always was and always will be a far right ideology.
>>
>/co/
>comics and cartoons
>fifty bajillion politics threads and the ones that aren't inevitably devolve into one
nice board
>>
>>94719034
I just want to talk about South Park
>>
This is a fucking /pol/ thread, mods.

You're awake, because you're deleting posts, so what the fuck is going on here?
>>
>>94718503
I prefer alt-f4, because fuck everything.
>>
>>94717928
The episode is pretty dumb because the solution is Chef excusing ignorance rather than Chef explaining context and the kids understand in why it's offensive and being courteous. Of course they resolve with a ridiculous anti-moral; this is the show where all the men in South Park decided to gay fuck the future people out of existence rather than create a better future.
>>
>>94719056
On a racist /pol/-filled image board? There's facebook groups and subreddits and official forums you can go to, why come to the place that's been known as a den of online racism and hackers on steroids for the last decade?
>>
>>94719013
I was making fun of the statuefag who thinks that statues erected in the 1950s are an important part of the US' history of the civil war. You americans already preserve the battlefields of the civil war and there has been a shit ton of research done that puts the thoughts of confederates to paper.

You don't need statues of Robert E Lee to remind you of the Civil war. People keep it to masturbate to the times where they could "theoretically" own niggers.
>>
>>94719004
Oh, that explains why I suddenly remembered that.
>>
>>94718954

Well reading that, they actually don't sound like Nazis at all. Huh.
>>
>>94719059
Unless you report you are a part of the problem
>>
>>94719059
Because they don't care and serve their own selfish desires, why are you surprised?
>>
>>94719067
>create a better future.
To be fair, that is gayer than taking cocks in the ass.
>>
>>94719059
mod needs to fap a little.
we all have our needs.
>>
>>94718766
It's funny, because the British were actively phasing out slavery from their empire, and looming abolition was a major reason for most southern states' participation in the Revolutionary War. There were several attempts by the british to invite slaves to join the loyalist army in exchange for freedom. Slavery was just as morally compromising in the 1770s as it was in the 1860s, the only difference is how the rhetoric around it played out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Murray,_4th_Earl_of_Dunmore#Colonial_governor_of_Virginia
>>
>>94719093
>the hacker known as /co/
>>
>>94718892
Robert E Lee is well known for having views more in-line with the north than the south. The only reason he fought for the south is because he lived in the south and was unwilling to go to war against his neighbors.
>>
>>94718041
>people have been bitching anout tht for years man, this is nothing new

Hence "again"
>>
>>94719100
Wait, what?
>>
File: poltar.jpg (42KB, 363x380px) Image search: [Google]
poltar.jpg
42KB, 363x380px
>>94719009
Game designing and IT are still a very white male dominated. To be honest, that rant sounds more like pic related. You guys like to brag about meritocracy but the good spots are very competitive and to be fair, often won with ass-kissing, connections and nepotism. The point is shitposting won't change shit.
>>
>>94719135
>was a commissioned officer in the US army
>betrayed his oath.
nah.
>>
>>94719059
They only pay attention to people saying to delete /pol/ when you say it on /qa/, have you tried going there?
>>
>>94718766

Depending on one's perspective, it was less about tearing the country apart and more about the right to self-governance. In the minds of many people in the South at the time they were essentially repeating the Revolutionary War, just without the ocean between them and their parent country. Unfortunately, their self-governance was predicated on the continuation of a morally abhorrent practice.
>>
>>94719182
>>>/qa/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>94719153
Killing your kinsmen because you signed a contract isn't loyalty, it's mercenary betrayal.
>>
>People are defending traitors.
What the fuck is wrong with you people.

Lincoln demonstrated that he was a tired man when he just offered a blanket pardon.

That statues exist of fucking traitors who lost is insulting.
>>
>>94719009
Deluded people with a persecution complex then.
>>
>>94718468
I'll defend the murderer, he was a good boy, he didn't do nothing
>>
>>94717928
So is the only mod awake the /pol/fag who bought his way onto the mod team or do they just not give a fuck anymore?
>>
how about we just refer to the violent people on both sides as "morons" instead of acting like they're the standard
>>
>>94719202
>swear an oath
>drop it when it's convenient.
yeah, oathbreakers are scum.
No need to lionize them in statues a hundred years later and then claim that your cheap ass concrete is a memorial of the civil war.
>>
>>94719182
/qa/ is just as ineffective, anon.
>>
>>94719141
I'm sure the writer of America getting work at Marvel had nothing to with her race/sexuality.
>>
>>94719219
what?
a /pol/fag paid hiro money to buy his way in?
>>
File: jjjjj.jpg (51KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
jjjjj.jpg
51KB, 419x249px
>>94719193
>/jp/ still owns the board after /leftypol/ tried colonizing it, /pol/ tried counter colonizing and /vp/ made the initial weeb invasion
This is some advanced shitposting
>>
>>94719209
Nobody's taking down the statues because he's a traitor. They're doing it because they see him as a symbol of the South in the civil war. It's just a bizarre choice that they'd target him, of all people, when he wasn't even really on-board with the slavery thing.
>>
>>94719219
stfu conspiracy theorist
>>
File: 1496036959145.jpg (10KB, 521x412px) Image search: [Google]
1496036959145.jpg
10KB, 521x412px
>>94719209
You're calling men who left their farms to repel an invading army traitors. Many of these men were from families that had been in their state longer than there had been a unified American government. Many had turned down long standing careers to serve their homes when called on.

I fully believe the monuments belong in museums. But calling confederates traitors and terrorists just shows a complete ignorance about the political environment of the 19th century.
>>
>>94719209
>People are defending infidels.
What the fuck is wrong with you people.

That ruins exist of fucking infidels who lost is insulting.
>>
>>94719241
No, thats a boogeyman by retards who follow mod drama. Everyone just bitches instead of reporting b8 threads..
>>
>>94719260
they target him because he is the most high profile figure of the conflict.
Just like the confederate flag wasn't the official flag of the CSA.
>>
>>94719228

If you signed an oath and were then told to kill and/or subjugate your family, friends, and neighbors, would you? If so, you might be a psychopath.
>>
>>94719232
I want to write America, but I'm a straight white male :(
>>
>>94719241
Long story short yes, long story long read the transcript from the discord
>>
>>94719219
>do they just not give a fuck anymore?
This, its been like this for ages, where have you been?
>>
>>94719292
I would at the least made sure that they were arrested for their own safety before resigning.
He fought for a cause he didn't believe in, broke an oath to his nation and prolonged the war he was fighting and caused only suffering.

He is pretty shit.
>>
>>94719136
man, people should learn to shut the fuck up and go yell at their children instead of constantly busting my balls
>>
File: alt_right.png (30KB, 939x688px) Image search: [Google]
alt_right.png
30KB, 939x688px
ITT
>>
>>94719292
They were told to kill indiscriminately?
>>
File: death of comics.png (83KB, 1160x921px) Image search: [Google]
death of comics.png
83KB, 1160x921px
>>94719232
The big two is the worst place to work at. Only fanboys and literal hacks want to work there. Besides, the people with the real power are fucking white males and the diversity gimmick is just a gimmick on the neverending battle to escape from iirelevancy. Protip, they always lose
>>
>>94719228

Imagine if the EU became a unified state tomorrow. Then imagine in 70 years, if Spain declared independence and went to war. Imagine you were from a family that had lived in Spain for hundreds of years. Would you join the EU army as they killed hundreds of thousands of Spaniards?

Your sense of honor is severely underdeveloped.
>>
File: you suck mcbain.jpg (18KB, 452x339px) Image search: [Google]
you suck mcbain.jpg
18KB, 452x339px
>>94719231
>>
>>94719275
You forget those poor farmers shot and attacked an unarmed federal fort first. They fought for a practice that was repugnant and morally reprehensible.
>>
>>94718600
Guy who shot them wasn't affiliated with BLM though and was considered a lone shooter.
>>
>>94719347
But that wasn't a very good joke, anon!
>>
>>94719296

Have you considered that maybe the reason for your lack of sucess is that you, as an individual, dont make the cut completly divorced of issues of demographic?

Like, I cant play pro football. Thats not the result of some kind of vast conspiracy, Im just not that skilled. Most people are not.
>>
>>94718608
Taking down a statue of a traitor who fought for slavery from a place of honor isn't erasing Lee from history /pol/.
>>
>>94719346
>imagine.
no you retard.
There is no need to make imaginary comparisons. They were members of the United states that rebelled against the federal government because they wanted to keep the right to own slaves, and wanted it expanded across the newly settled territories.
>>
>>94719354
>the guy who waves an isis flag isn't associated with isis when he shoots up a gay club!!

You can't even realize how ridiculous you sound
>>
>>94719351
They fought for when their homes called on them.

Union soldiers weren't fighting to free the slaves, they were fighting to preserve the union. Southern soldiers weren't fighting to keep slaves, they were fighting the second American Revolution. I don't deny that slavery was the economic driving point for the war, but that's like saying World War 1 was primarily a war fought for newly discovered oil resources in the Arab peninsula.

And don't forget that there were five Union states that maintained slaves clear up until the 13th Amendment. And that the North treated new immigrants from Ireland and Italy just as badly as blacks.
>>
>>94719202
Betraying your country and commanding troops to kill more Americans than any other war in history to protect your racist neighbors is not loyalty, it's monstrous.
>>
>>94719408
>guy attending a neo nazi rally isn't a neo nazi when he runs over counter protestors.
this is valid tho.
>>
>>94719354

Yes, I'm certain the black nationalist had absolutely no ideological or social connections whatsoever to a burgeoning, popular social movement founded and organized by blacks with a distinct anti-cop bent.

Last time I checked, anyone could be a part of BLM. There's no official membership signup, it's not a single cohesive organization that keeps track of everyone under its flag.
>>
>>94719425
How badly were those immigrants treated?
>>
>>94719260
Yes, a symbol of the traitorous South in the civil war. And he was on board with it enough to kill thousands of his countrymen.
>>
>>94719425
Exploiting immigrants is the American way. Are you a commie, son? Besides, since when the alt-right care about immigrants?
>>
>>94719380
>he thinks the soldiers of either side gave a single shit about slavery

Shit on the ideological drivers of the north-south rift as much as you want. The men who gave up their livelihoods to defend their homes and families were patriots and it's more morally repugnant to demean them from the comfort of your chair than it is to defend their monuments.
>>
>>94719275
Because they're fucking traitors.

They fucking seceded from the goddamn Union and what you're trying to do is use emotional rhetoric to justify.

They were fucking traitors.
>>
>>94719463
>anti-cop
Is Blue Lives Matter anti-black?
>>
>>94719480
>To defend their homes and family
Are you really trying to portray the rightful government of the nation as a force that had to be fought so to defend the farm and little Jim?
>>
>>94719464
Well, there were several clandestine groups like the Know Nothings whose entire goal was to prevent them from finding any jobs or becoming integrated into the culture. If the terrain of the northern states had been conducive to crop farming, slavery and indentured servitude probably would have taken root up there as well.
>>
>>94719425
People always treat foreigners like shit. It doesn't mean that they are allowed to be legally sold and bought like cattle. Irish were treated badly, but they could become full US citizens and be treated the same in the eyes of the law.
The south fought to preserve an institution that was treating africans on a level similar to cattle as products to be brought and sold.

>southerners weren't fighting to keep slaves
Their entire revolution was due to the state's rights to Keep Slaves. The economic point of the war was that the southern states were fast losing relevance in the united states because the north had more manpower and industry, and slavery was an archaic institution that wasn't profitable enough to continue.

Cotton being replaced by indian cotton and egyptian one was the final nail in the coffin for the south's way of life.
>>
>>94719480
Patriots don't slaughter their countrymen because they want to be able to own human beings.
>>
>>94719260
>he wasn't even really on-board with the slavery thing.

Yeah he only fought in a war to defend it lmao.
>>
>>94719502

Honestly, yes.
>>
>>94719425
Also, oil was discovered in arabia in the 1920s when they were searching for fresh water aquifers.
Discovering oil scientifically is a pretty recent invention that is only possible due to micropalaentology.

t. Production engineer.
>>
>>94719510

You mean like in the American Revolutionary War?
>>
File: 1476478355145.png (711KB, 696x731px) Image search: [Google]
1476478355145.png
711KB, 696x731px
>>94719464
>>94719477

Like literal cogs in machines. The living conditions in New York rookeries were basically animalistic. That's why there were multiple irish-only brigades in the Southern armies, because they fled the north en-masse to get someplace where there was a class of people below them.

I'm not trying to defend slavery as a practice at all. I'm trying to remind you how completely different life was in mid 19th century America and how applying modern logic to how they should have led their lives is catastrophically misleading.
>>
>>94719548
You mean the war that was won for the US by the french?
>>
>>94719436
I think that's kind of his point
If the White Supremacist at a NeoNazi rally counts why doesn't a Black Sepratist at a BLM rally?
>>
The whole thing is stupid on both sides, why do people care so much about history and symbolism? History is over and symbols can't affect anything.
>>
As a Liberal, left wingers have been responsible for more violence, assaults and suppression of liberty in my country than right wingers, who are completely marginialised and constantly attacked, while the left are given carte blanche.

So while I loath facism intensely, it's just not a threat, unlike the left who have been successful in removing key liberties, control the public discourse and will assault me.
>>
>>94719521

He fought a war to defend Virginia, specifically.
>>
File: 816.jpg (102KB, 680x952px) Image search: [Google]
816.jpg
102KB, 680x952px
>desperate for something evil to grab on to, alt-righters are now equating ISIS tearing down statues of ancient leaders built thousands of years ago to protestors and city councilmen tearing down cheap statues mass-produced in the 20s by revisionist Southerners trying to glorify the war they lost
>>
>>94719553
>get shit on
>lets escape to a place where there are people that are even more wretched than us lmao.
>>
>>94719571
>patriot act was made by the dang lefties.
>>
>>94718468
If the came from out of town that is by definition an invasion
>>
>>94719561

What does that have to do with portraying the rightful government of the colonies as a force that had to be fought?
>>
>>94719571
What country are you talking about? Are you a Venezuelan?
>>
>>94719514
People don't slaughter their countrymen because they want to run their own affairs, either.

>>94719543
My mistake, I was apparently referring to elsewhere in the middle east. It's still worth pointing out that many of the very first moves in the war were spend positioning men along the Turkish transport routes to Persia, even though it had almost no significance to the war effort in Europe.
>>
>>94719571

Which country?
>>
>>94719593
because they were being unfairly represented in british parliament.

The south fought le ebin state's right war when they lost a federal election. It's as stupid as california seceeding because trump won the elections.
>>
Wasn't the point of this episode that being historical doesn't justify things when it's on the wrong side of history? Personally I think that removing monuments and taking down "racist" flags should be left up to a vote from the residents in the area. Not some vocal minority that has a personal issue with it.
Also this thread is better on /pol/.
>>
>>94719548
Guess what the British would be saying if America had lost that.

Guess what they genuinely say now if you ask someone who thinks of that war.
>>
>>94717928
All good stories are generally timeless. You can watch a lot of old South Park or simpsons episodes and find the content very relevant to things today, even though they are over 20 years old.
>>
>>94719616
WW1 was fought at a time where the vast majority of the oil was from the US, and the british army had a massive manpower advantage in the middle east due to the british indian army.
>>
>>94719627

>It's as stupid as california seceeding because trump won the elections.

We should though.
>>
>>94718468
>It's hard to find someone defending the murderer, but plenty are defending the antifa thugs.
Just yesterday we had a discussion about how he was initially going slow enough for someone to whack the back of the car.
>>
>>94719580
Ironically, there's a reverse migration of black Americans back to the South going on right now because they're finding that the South has better community environments for them.
>>
>>94719651
See, I get your point of view and I really think that tax draining red states should get a kick in the nuts, but tearing the union isn't the solution.
Should do what the south did not and try and weaken the federal government via ballot.
>>
>>94719522
I wanted to disagree with you, but seeing how they answered Black Lives Matter with their name, it turns the conversation into an argument about who matters.
>>
>>94719577
>desperate for something evil to grab on to, alt-lefters are desperately trying to create a ethnic scapegoat all while ironically referring them as "Nazis"
>>
>>94719650
That's exactly why they were so concerned with boxing in Turkish access to oil from elsewhere, same as the naval blockades in WWII. All wars play out as resource wars.
>>
>>94719658
because cities are expensive to live in and the US economy is advanced and driven by highly skilled laborers rather than low skilled labor that african americans generally do.
>>
>>94719698
They literally refer to themselves as nazis.
>>
>>94718099
> tfw some antifa morons defaced a statue dedicated to peace and reconciliation with the North in my home town.

It's a fuckign angel holding an olive branch telling a soldier to lay down his arms. They broke the olive branch out of it's hand.
>>
>>94719711
so by that logic weebs are Japanese?
>>
File: 14941257.jpg (123KB, 655x771px) Image search: [Google]
14941257.jpg
123KB, 655x771px
>>94719698
Are you implying the people who went out in force with swastikas and German pagan symbols historically endorsed by the Nazis, chanted Nazi slogans, and were headed by people who vocally supported the Nazi agenda... weren't Nazis?
>>
Gee, this thread about comics and cartoons sure is on topic...
I guess there will be some sort of South Park episode about some Antifa expy/Neonazi group. I'd be easy.
>>
>>94719700
mate, a large part of the middle east, especially arabia didn't have to do anything at all except act as partisans and terrorize turks. Oil supplies were a complete non factor as far as strategic resources go. The british had near complete dominance of the mediterranean and easily landed troops during the middle eastern theater.
>>
>>94719725
This is false flagging. Nobody is this stupid.
>>
>>94719644
> wrong side of history
What did she meant by this?
>>
>>94719651
Because it worked so well the last time a state tried it, right? Fuck off, its bad enough we have morons like you around. But hey, I know its not gonna happen because the petition isn't get obtain the number of required signatures to even get on the ballot.
>>
So we talking about the statues getting taken down right? What does the city council plan to do with them anyway? They should be really moved to a confederate museum really, it'd be the best thing to do in this kinda situation.
>>
>>94719725
Please remind me of the last time weebs doted around in public droves with rising sun flags and praising the rape of Nanking.
>>
>>94719553
You don't have to remind me, I know it was shitty for immigrants. When you bring this up in the conversation, you're assuming I don't hold your view point because I don't have the information you do. Actually, I probably don't. I want to know how choosing to be an immigrant in the north is as bad as being born a slave in the south.
And if that's the case, why is freedom such a big deal?
>>
>>94719698
https://youtu.be/hVc1hvD6mCw?t=91
They're fucking Nazis.
>>
>>94719719
Aw, that sucks.
>>
>>94719772
Presumably, if they can't find a museum willing to take them, they'll be melted down and scrapped.
>>
>>94719739
The eastern front of WWI was just the Arab Revolt that happened to play out at the same time. But the British attention to the area wasn't just a curiosity for them, they knew exactly what their imperial aims were for the region. Don't downplay the significance of the main resource of the region just because it wasn't fully developed yet.
>>
>>94719768
>masturbating to a bunch of losers who tried rebelling, lost and had all their causes destroyed
>not in the dustbin of history.
>>
>>94719680

>See, I get your point of view and I really think that tax draining red states should get a kick in the nuts

Would they really? That would be pretty reliant on a lot of factors, including businesses and Hollywood not just packing up and moving to somewhere like Texas the second a Calexit were to occur.
>>
>>94719711
>>94719726
>>94719777
All white people are Nazis? Read my post more carefully. what percentage do the neo-nazis make up of the Caucasians in the US?
>>
>>94719775
>I want to know how being born from an immigrant in the north is as bad as being born a slave in the south.
Fixed some of your bias mate.
>>
>>94719810
Very little. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. Are you implying that the anti-Nazi protestors are protesting all white people?
>>
>>94719719

This is a good practical example of the Alt-Left in action. Less nebulous a term when there are specific groups and people to attach it to.

Sucks about the statue though.
>>
>>94719768
That they lost, presumably.
>>
>>94719810
What on earth are you talking about?
>>
>>94719768
putting racist in quotes wasn't enough for you was it stormfag
>>
>>94719798
It was practically unknown then for fuck's sake. The americans were the first in allying with saudi arabia to exploit middle eastern oil. They only discovered oil because they were looking for aquifers. Even their geological analysis was done by the USGS.
>>
>>94719553
The civil war was really about economics, industrialism vs plantations and workers were cheaper than slaves before unions were formed. Nevertheless it's disappointing how America can't move on from a conflict from 150 years ago. Well, it was America's only real war, the only war fought on American soil and the war with the biggest body count. America's biggest failure has always been integration, despite the melting pot meme
>>
>>94719826
>Are you implying that the anti-Nazi protestors are protesting all white people?
Very little.
>>
>>94719810
While normally I would probably lean closer to your side, the march was organized by shit like the Daily Stormer.
I don't think he's saying all right-leaning whites are Nazis, I think he's saying it was a rally organized and largely attended by Nazis.
>>
>>94719798

>t.i learned history from battlefield 1
>>
>>94719804
>highly advanced tech industry and infrastructure would just pack up and leave overnight.
Lmao. Because Oklahoma is sure going to go nuts with all those ports they have.
>>
>>94719802
So, you be saying that ISIS destroying historical stuff of civilizations that have succumbed to Islam is ok?
Or if you don't like that example, Americans are justified to do the same to Indian relics, got that right?
>>
>>94719829
>Less nebulous a term when there are specific groups and people to attach it to.
Not really. If I see a guy pissing in the street and say "see? this is exemplary of the alt-left" that doesn't make the alt-left a thing.
>>
>>94719868
He probably doesn't even know how aramco came into being or that the US has been buddy buddy with the gulf states for a long time.
>>
>>94719814
Not really. Even at its worst, immigrants had some limited human rights but slaves weren't even humans
>>
>>94719840
Calm down, I'm just for some clarifications about an unclear terminology.
>>
>>94719826
>>94719839
Referring to how the left is constantly trying to shove "white privilege" and "white guilt" and demonises everyone that disagrees as Nazis. Its just that I'm constantly hearing people blaming whites for shit.
>>
>>94719814
I thought I was being fair by omitting the whole being forcibly taken from one continent to another thing and having little to no rights.
>>
>>94719775
To your last point, the immigrants in the north were still free enough to move around the country at their own will. Slavery is still slavery, even if the conditions are good. It's the original sin of all civilizations, involuntary labor.

I bring it up because people today are extremely quick to dismiss the entire civil war as North = abolition = good guys, South = slavery = bad guys. To me slavery is still the single biggest trigger for and result of the war. But peoples knee-jerk judgement of a million men who went to war for their homes on the basis of their farm labor supply is a fundamental misunderstanding of the era and it makes me very sad that people have so little attention to give to the most important episode in American history. And it really upsets me when people have the gall to morally denounce men who gave up everything they had to defend their homes, because to modern sensibilities they were part of 'bad' societies.
>>
>>94719810
The post you replied to with your bullshit insinuation that they were calling them nazis because they were conservatives was in reference to an event in which literal fucking Nazis marched in the streets to protest the removal of a confederate statue while chanting things like "hail Trump" "Blood and Soil" and "Jews will not replace us".
>>
>>94719877
That's an absurd claim to make, and you know it.

Did you get upset when the Russians and Ukrainians tore down all those Lenin statues the Soviets erected in their towns? What about all the Nazi monuments and art installations that were demolished in occupied Germany?
>>
>>94719877
>historical stuff.
kek.
your cheap ass mined statues made in the mid 20th century to honor a bunch of sore losers and keep niggers in check aren't historically relevant. The US keeps civil war documents and paraphernelia very well in museums and preserves the actual battlefields themselves.

Shitty plaster statues made during the 50s to keep niggers in line are completely unncecessary.
>>
>>94719873
If theoretically California were allowed to peacefully exit the union it would suffer an economic meltdown that it couldn't recover from for decades if ever.

So yeah, it'd become a statewide Detroit.
>>
>>94719915
I'd probably put genocide higher on the list of "original sins" of civilization, but that's just me.
>>
>>94719906
It's probably because a disadvantage of being white is being seen as advantaged which is an advantage unto itself.
>>
File: 1962-Lawrence-of-Arabia-04.jpg (170KB, 1280x584px) Image search: [Google]
1962-Lawrence-of-Arabia-04.jpg
170KB, 1280x584px
>>94719868
>playing EA trash

I learned my history from self-aggrandizing gay British liasons who die in motorcycle accidents, thank you.
>>
>>94719873

Not overnight, but I think the downsides of living in an independent California would be pretty significant, considering the US would likely not just allow it to happen peacefully or without severe economic sanctions or naval blockades.
>>
>>94718566
it wasn't a race thing. it was a power thing. slavery was such a small part in the grand scheme of the civil war yet every stupid cunt wants to make it the main reason for why states, cities and even families would turn on each other.
>>
>>94719941
>a fucking STATUE can keep niggers in check

Nigga it's just a rock, its not fucking real
>>
>>94719951
>if theoretically
and the US would lose a huge chunk of it's economy and become a nationwide detroit.
Which is why the calexit argument is stupid.
Another thing that is stupid is all those red states mooching off california's economy and then memeing about state's rights.
>>
>>94719915
Alright, well I'm not one of those people. I hope you defend better things with this much energy.
>>
>>94719890
>>94719911
You are missing the point.
Making the example about CHOOSING to do something on own side and BEING born on the other, make the question biased from the get go. A more balanced, yet still valid question, would have both in a state which was forced on them.
I'm not saying anything about either option A or option B.
>>
File: 1501664535853.png (456KB, 498x717px) Image search: [Google]
1501664535853.png
456KB, 498x717px
>>94719883

>A random guy pissing in the street is equivalent to a group of organized individuals that share a specific political allegiance and a documented willingness to use violence and vandalism in support of those politics.
>>
>>94719980
>statue showing that the town honours a person who fought against the country to keep you as cattle.
>not a symbol.
I suppose the swastika is a bunch of squiggly lines too.
>>
>>94719994
Not that I disagree with your larger point but you don't exactly get to choose whether to sign the social contract you're born in regardless if you're a slave or a free citizen.
>>
>>94719953
You can't build a nation on the back of genocide. But you do build a nation over the course of centuries on the backs of people who don't want to be there. That's the difference to me.

Personally I find half the real national character of America to be that we fought a war that killed a million people, ultimately over slavery. No other great civilization would ever do that much to help an underclass. Even the Brits just said "well we'll try to schedule abolition gradually over the course of 50 years".
>>
>>94719980
It's a symbol. The alt-righters weren't chanting white pride shit for nothing. The south states didn't want to accept niggers as their fellow brothers, it became not only a common sense thing but a nationalistic thing to discriminate niggers, a way to proof rebellion against the north government trying to impose their unfair laws. The white southerners fought until the 60s for their right to discriminate niggers
>>
>>94719934
>Did you get upset when the Russians and Ukrainians tore down all those Lenin statues the Soviets erected in their towns? What about all the Nazi monuments and art installations that were demolished in occupied Germany?
I do think it's a shame.
>>
>>94719978
It was a race thing. To degree at the very least. And that power was represented in slavery. The underlying issue maybe been States fearful of their irrelevance and ability to make their own decisions but the issue they chose to represent that in is their right to own people.
>>
>>94719902
>Calm down
newfag detected
>>
>>94720015
Every squiggly line is a swastika~/~
>>
I come to 4chan to escape the real world bullshit drama to talk about cartoons and shit not the rise of white supremacy in america. This whole thread needs to be in >>>/pol/ where it belongs.
>>
>>94718566
>People think the Civil War was over people's skin color and not the economic differences of the North and South as there were slave holding states still supporting the Union.

t.revisionist.
>>
>>94717928

i mean recent events sort of proved the premise of it wrong if anything, but sure. let some sheltered edgy lelbertarians explain the world to you.
>>
File: britball family photo.jpg (145KB, 960x537px) Image search: [Google]
britball family photo.jpg
145KB, 960x537px
>>94720061
>>
>>94720052
Well, that's fair enough. Just so long as you're willing to place equal value on all historical information, no matter how much it can tell us or what it means to the people who have to see it every day.
>>
>>94719991
While it's true the U.S.A as a whole would be greatly economically damaged, it's scale and resources would allow it to bounce back far quicker and far more easily than California, which would remain a third world country for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>94720074
I am pretty sure people watch southpark for the swear words cartman says.
>>
File: 1495587664850.jpg (331KB, 753x707px) Image search: [Google]
1495587664850.jpg
331KB, 753x707px
>>94719993
I went to school in Richmond and worked at the museum there for two years. It's something that's pretty important to me.
>>
>>94720070
The Civil War was over states' rights to hold slaves. The slave states that were still in the Union were just unwilling to sperg out at the likely outcomes of Lincoln's "slow-burn" abolitionism he was planning before the secession.
>>
>>94720041
That's true, if you are born into it.
If you migrate to another country you do choose to do so. Well, at least as long you believe in free will, but let's not open that can of worms.
>>
>>94719991
You're forgetting the U.S in this scenario still has Texas. It has plenty of infrastructure leftover to bounce back with.
>>
>>94720085
>it's scale and resources would allow it to bounce back.
Not quite. A huge part of the US's tech base is based around california and the silicon valley. If anything the US would lose a significant chunk of both income and a large number of world class institutions and educated personnel living there.
>>
>>94719978
It's easy rhetoric in online debate and slavery is a huge factor in the war, but I don't know anyone who says it was all about slavery. I wasn't taught that in any class, no who I know was taught just that. As a huge factor, it's fun to meme about it, but if someone raises the confederate flag, what meaning is one supposed to get from that? Are they supposed to know that they don't stand for the right to own slaves, the right many were fighting to protect? It's a complex issue, but suddenly monuments are just simple and innocent things.
>>
>>94719999
>a group of organized individuals that share a specific political allegiance
Not really, is my point. You'll get peiople from completely separate groups with different ideologies being labelled as "alt-left" (or "alt-right" for that matter) because they're considered close enough by their opponents (and because it helps their opponents' narrative).
See: the Klu Klux Klan and your average Trump supporter being both labelled as "alt-right".
>>
>>94719877
>Or if you don't like that example, Americans are justified to do the same to Indian relics, got that right?
We already do.
Preserving history in America is only considered important if its white history. Hell every fucking year we have to have the same "WHY DO YOU GET YOUR OWN HISTORY MONTH" arguments.
>>
>>94720015
>>94720050
Nigga, you said a fucking statue can "keep niggas in line"

I don't care if it's a symbol as if that means anything, anyone who can be affected by a fucking statue needs their fucking brain checked.
>>
>>94719978
Yeah that's why they constantly mention slavery in the articles of secession and why the primary "states right" under debate was a state's right to decide whether or not slavery would be legal within itself.
>>
>>94720138
I thought most people called the KKK far right. I always figured "alt-right" implied that the groups mainly organized on the internet and very strongly went against the normal policies of the GOP.
>>
>>94720138

>See: the Klu Klux Klan and your average Trump supporter being both labelled as "alt-right".

And? It's a broad enough label to include both.
>>
>>94720117
>If you migrate to another country you do choose to do so.
If the social contract you were born in and other parameters allow you to do so. See: North Korea.
Also there's a limited choice of countries (and therefor social contracts) available.
>>
>>94720150
Indian remains and artifacts are protected under NAGPRA and it's the bane of every midwestern construction firm.
>>
>>94719980
Tell that to the guy who crushed people under his car over it.
>>
>>94720060
>being called a newfag by a post-captcha friend
>>
>>94720124
>affected
hey dummy. The statue is a piece of concrete
It's what it represents is what is hurtful to people. You are showing darkie in town that as a town you are respecting an honouring a man that wanted to keep him is farm animals.
>>
File: tumblr_o0l0lw2sgP1r9hvapo2_1280.png (968KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0l0lw2sgP1r9hvapo2_1280.png
968KB, 1280x720px
>>94720061
You're not fooling anyone Frank.
>>
>>94720129
The main problem is most of those statues were erected not during the civil war era but during the jim crow era. They were made in order to intimidate black people, that's the history people want to protect for some reason.
>>
File: 1503003715111.png (322KB, 599x537px) Image search: [Google]
1503003715111.png
322KB, 599x537px
relevant to this thread
>>
>>94719994
I get the semantics. You're either born with some rights and people don't like you or you're born with less rights and it takes you longer to even get the right to vote.
>>
>>94720160
Alt-right is a term coined by Richard Spencer (this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk&) to describe his political beliefs. I'll let you take a guess what his political beliefs might entail.
>>
>>94720169
And NAGPRA gets filed under "government regulation" that, oh look, right wing conservatives love trying to get rid of to make those construction/infrastructure bucks.
Nobody'd want a pipeline if it were being run through the Smithsonian.
>>
File: Sonic Brainwashed.jpg (39KB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic Brainwashed.jpg
39KB, 500x459px
>>94720215
>burgers went sieg heil
>>
>>94720160
The Charlottesville thing was labelled as "alt right" while featuring legit nazis.

>>94720162
If a label is broad enough to encompass things that aren't very similar, it's a useless label.
>>
>>94720128
Those institutions run on people. Those people would not stay there if the state was a ultra recession economic meltdown.

That doesn't mean they'd automatically migrate to the U.S.A., as somewhere in Europe would probably become the new 'Silicone Valley', but even the U.S.A would end up with a better tech industry than Cali because people migrate to better economic conditions, and the U.S.A would inevitably have a better + more stable economy.

t. an economist
>>
>>94720099
I understand. You'll find other issues worth defending here. Maybe we'll even discuss comics and cartoons.
>>
>>94720215

It's weird, because even /pol/ apparently had no idea who this guy was until a couple years ago when he suddenly started getting a lot of publicity as the "leader" of the Alt-Right.

What a twat though, I wish he'd get punched more often.
>>
>>94719719
alt-left and alt-right are stupid terms. alt-right is just what SFW media calls /pol/fags, while the "alt-left" is said /pol/fags mocking the SFW media.

Also, a shame about a statue that promotes peace.
>>
File: reddit filename.png (400KB, 656x622px) Image search: [Google]
reddit filename.png
400KB, 656x622px
>>94720183
I want that darkie to have a good job and send his kids to a good school and for him to have access to things that will make him healthy and happy, same as anyone else. But he doesn't get to dictate what parts of our collective history get to be remembered, and his feelings don't outweigh the voluntary efforts of a million southern men who gave up everything to protect their homes.

I think there should be more public acknowledgement of the impact of slavery, and I think that every government building that was built with slave labor should have some commemoration of that fact. But tearing down monuments because their context hurts people's feelings is fundamentally destructive.
>>
>>94720200
I mean, didn't they technically pave the way for pretty much everything in the US?
Isn't that their schtick?
>>
>>94720238
I can only hope that the Republican establishment doesn't consider itself similar to the Nazis. Plus, Charlottesville had the man who coined the damn term right there among the brownshirts, and he probably still considers himself an alt-right boy.
>>
>>94720215
That's the thing that blows my mind about this whole argument where it's the opposition lumping everyone together.
These guys named themselves the Alt-Right. Are we not supposed to call them what they named themselves?
They, themselves, are waving a nazi flags. Where is the line before everyone gets to call them nazis when they do it themselves?
>>
>>94719802
>masturbating to a bunch of losers who tried rebelling, lost and had all their causes destroyed
We are not talking about chilean commies, anon.
>>
>>94720246
Which is why I specifically mentioned that the entire argument is facetious before we started. Calexiters are dumb
>>
>>94718081
>an Antifa riot
You cheeky cunt, you.
>>
>>94720129
I grew up in the south so southern text books say it was because of the industrial revolution instead about people owning other people as property because of minor differences in appearance.
>>
>>94720190
I'm not sure if everyone erected statues at black people, I'm sure some just thought their history of being defeated was important, but yes this clinging to a bygone era where blacks were slaves is unsavory.
>>
>>94720291
I am sorry, but don't burgers have to pay a federal income tax, treat darkies as equal citizens and aren't allowed to hang coons from trees?
The south lost pal. It's time to let go.
>>
>>94718608
Washington freed all his slaves in his will and Jefferson literally made importing/exporting slaves illegal. There is an incalculable difference between having slaves as a matter of socioeconomic necessity, horrible as it was, and actively willing to fucking KILL someone because you dont want to pick your own crops.
>>
>>94720273
Also its just an entry point. Hell Rufalo and his idiots are still grandstanding in front of Trump Tower.

And Remember that line from Homecoming?
>>
>>94720300
Antifa are worse over in Europe aren't they?
>>
>>94720284
That's not something I think you need to worry about. If nothing else the Republican establishment is good at saying these are isolated incidents rather than entertaining the fact that they might have to do any housecleaning. Every time this happens they do the same "This isn't my America. These aren't our values" song and dance.
It IS their America. This is happening on their watch, but denial is all you really need to do to save face.
>>
File: aysonss.png (20KB, 670x521px) Image search: [Google]
aysonss.png
20KB, 670x521px
>>
>>94720261
Nobody did and really not many care. He's as bad as David Duke who just wants to insert himself into shit.
>>
File: blog_confederate_monuments2.gif (42KB, 1268x627px) Image search: [Google]
blog_confederate_monuments2.gif
42KB, 1268x627px
>>94720315
You can read about it here if you want
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/08/the-real-story-of-all-those-confederate-statues/
>>
>>94720273
>fundamentally destructive
>1984
We don't need statues to help us remember history. It's perfectly fine to erase graffiti from public spaces.
>>
>>94720273
But these monuments were made AFTER the civil war, during the jim crow era to intimidate black people living there. No one is asking to blow up mount rushmore because washington kept slaves or destroying the washington monument because it triggers Michelle Jones.

They are asking that statues that the people of the towns themselves want removed, be removed. It doesn't have any historical or architectural significance. No one is telling people to turn gettysburg into an interracial breeding ground.
>>
>>94720285

The problem that I'm seeing is that not everyone who claimed the label was even aware that Spencer existed when they adopted it, and that many that are supposedly under that umbrella are not Nazis, either in name or ideology. As a label it's somewhat murky, because it seems to encompass vast swathes of people that agree on certain points (anti-globalist sentiments, chiefly) while disagreeing (sometimes vehemently) in other areas. Many of the Alt-Right decry identity politics, while Spencer seems to be chiefly in favor of them (specifically white identity politics).
>>
>>94720339
>Washington freed all his slaves in his will
Technically incorrect, the best kind of incorrect, Washington was not legally able to free all his slaves
>>
>>94720345
Euro here.
Aside from Germany (what is it with Germans and political violence anyway) the worst they've done was having protest to stop people from giving speeches. Which granted is a dick move, but not really in the riot department.
>>
>>94720389
Its more Democrats tying to smokescreen they built the damn things in opposition to all of that.
>>
File: 109709703.jpg (44KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
109709703.jpg
44KB, 446x400px
>>94720389
>Mother Jones
>>
File: 1456863428252.png (27KB, 151x147px) Image search: [Google]
1456863428252.png
27KB, 151x147px
>>94718300

So Black Lives Matter is GamerGate?
>>
File: vice clickbait.png (484KB, 919x675px) Image search: [Google]
vice clickbait.png
484KB, 919x675px
>>94720400
About that.

They also changed the title from "let's blow up Mount Rushmore".
>>
>>94720429
>southern poverty law center.
>>
>>94720389
Are you going to link to a Vox article next? Maybe Vice? Is there a Mad Magazine article you could link us to?
>>
>>94720389
>50th anniversary of the conflict

Seems as good a time as any to build memorials.
>>
>>94720432
...huh. That's actually a pretty apt comparison.
>>
>>94720448
>views my own
It's literally the first thing in the image anon.
>>
File: 1280px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png (2KB, 1280x931px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png
2KB, 1280x931px
>>94720389

http://archive.fo/vg5CN
>>
>>94720401
>The problem that I'm seeing is that not everyone who claimed the label was even aware that Spencer existed when they adopted it
Then they're idiots. Don't call yourself something if you don't know what it actually means, and don't expect people to excuse or defend your ignorance. That should be common fucking sense.
Don't assume the mantle of a collective unless you want to assume their guilt as well. You want to be judged as an individual, just be an individual. Every group has this issue and every time they try and pull this No True Scotsman thing rather than save face, and it's ALWAYS bullshit when it's not your group.
>>
>>94720401
It's probably just because "alt-right" rolls off the tongue better than "anti-establishment conservatives". Alt-right encompasses dumbass lolbertarians, trigger-fondling sovereign citizens and militiamen, and historically illiterate Neo-Nazis. It's like using the word "punk" to describe a political group: you get a very brief but mostly effective understanding of what these people primarily believe in, and how much of a reprehensible cunt they're most likely going to be when they decide action needs to be taken.
>>
>>94720369
>participation trophy
heh

However
Where is the happily crying statue of liberty?
Why isn't the Kelly expy making a pun?
Why isn't there a crying Lincoln looking down fondly on the scene?

4/10
>>
>>94720397
Cept that is how they do it. Destroy the markers then destroy the books/records.

Egypt did it to entire dynasties millennia ago and Muslims are doing it all over the middle east today.

I see a book burning in the Antifa future.
>>
>>94720475
>>94720400
>No one is asking to blow up mount rushmore
>>
>>94720498
Bitch you pay for the commission.
>>
>>94720427
Why would democrats smokescreen something democrats did before democrats and republicans basically completely traded their values?
>>
>>94720453
and that's better how?

that's as bad as citing the ACLU
>>
>>94720401

The group is as schizophrenic as the people themselves in it. I'm not surprised that it's fractured so quickly now after the events of charlottesville. Hell, you could even see the cracks after Trump got elected when people found out he wasn't gonna create the dream white ethnostate that some desired. Still, that's what you get for trying to unite an entire wing of political thought together, it ain't gonna work. Now it's just mostly wannabe fascists and actual neo nazis trying to co-opt other ideologies like libertarianism and shit and selling their stupid shit to gullible people.
>>
>>94720508
Call me when someone relevant starts a serious movement to blow up mount rushmore. A retard with a blog isn't a sign of anything, otherwise all white people would be dead and trans people of colour would be exploring the stars.
>>
>>94720505
There's book burning in all futures.
The only difference is which books.
>>
>>94720527
>Acting like there is a difference between the parties.
>>
>>94720537
How about you knock on their statistics or methods of calculation, instead of the institution?
>>
>>94720559
>both parties are the same.
One of them wants to make healthcare better, the other one wants to take it away because of poor insurance companies.
>>
>>94720273
I'll never understand the Confederacy worship. They were traitors to the state who betrayed their country to start their own because they disagreed with laws passed under a system they supported until those laws were passed. These same people who think these traitors should have statues also unironically whine about Obama ignoring laws and cry their eyes out over it without any self-awareness.
>>
>>94720403
Huh, didnt know that. I know Jefferson was in huge ammounts of debt most of his life and that's why he couldn't free his slaves, since they were still assets he could negotiate with.

What was trying up Washington's hands?
>>
>>94720526
Is the guy making you pay by the line or something?
Complain about his lack of effort.
>>
>>94720598
I dunno. I should have saved the money for making warhammer fantasy battles porn.
>>
>>94720505
Good luck with that in the internet era.
>>
>>94720565
Yeah, and I'm sure you're going to start citing the Drudge Report, RT and fucking Stromfront next
>>
>>94720505
Then it's always happening all the time and it always had happened and it's weird that you're concerned about it now.
>>
>>94719719
That just fucking sucks. A statue is forever broken because of a bunch of stupid idiots.
If we all haven't been forced to assimilate to something like 1984, what do you think the history books will say about this period?
>And here we see progressive thinkers defacing a statue of peace. Why? Because they saw people on TV doing it to other statues
>>
>>94720623
I can only cite inconsistencies in their actual methodologies.
>>
It's too late.

The Russians have wholly compromised democracy.

The only solution is to start killing Nazis.

And then start killing the pinko Russian bastards who brought us here.
>>
File: 5b5759a28ce256c908ea7cc24667aa10.jpg (193KB, 985x1380px) Image search: [Google]
5b5759a28ce256c908ea7cc24667aa10.jpg
193KB, 985x1380px
>>94720550
I'm not actually worried that someone's going to hike over to south Dakota with dynamite and blasting caps. But the underlying message of all this is still that these monuments are no longer compatible with modern dogma about American society, and therefore must go.

Listen, I'm not /pol/, I didn't vote for Trump, and I'm not waiting for the South to rise again. I just want Americans to have an active dialogue with their past, and to accept that values aren't eternal and unchanging. Progress isn't a ladder to perfection, it's a balancing act, and I'm worried we're right about to go over one side. If the states that paid for these memorials want to put them in museums or get rid of them to save maintenance costs, they can be my guest. But it's dangerous to our appreciation of who we are and where we came from.
>>
>>94720609
>spending money on porn for a shitty wow ripoff
>>
File: Wazzock.jpg (90KB, 344x474px) Image search: [Google]
Wazzock.jpg
90KB, 344x474px
>>94720648
>Wow ripoff.
>>
>>94720556
Its gonna be whatever doesn't line up with their beliefs. So its gonna be a lot of history books.

>>94720576
>wanting to fix healthcare.

Neither side wants to repeal as its supposed to implode and then they'll start the call for a universal healthcare system. It was always the plan except it was supposed to be Hillary at the top leading the torches and pitchforks against the insurance companies as the ones that caused the mess.

Cept she isn't. Whoops.

>>94720617
>Google rolling out a algorithm that looks at keywords and gives them a "toxic" percentage rating.

Only a matter of time before they decide what is the threshold for searchable material deemed "too toxic"
>>
>>94720576

Well that's surely not a gross oversimplification of an extremely complex political issue.
>>
>>94720628
History books tend to refrain from explaining individuals' motivations, mostly because it tends to be useless at best and entirely spculative at worst.
>>
>>94720591
Like, one quarter of all his slaves he inherited from his wifes side and had some duel custody thing going on.

I think they all got released eventually because as a single widow Martha Washington was legitimately scared they were going to murder for freedom her so she arranged their release.
>>
>>94720647
The towns certainly will have them gone. That was what was going on in charlottesville. Then someone had to run people over.
>>
>>94720474
>>94720432
It's the problem with any group that doesn't control it's membership, or when you lack a strong central leadership to keep people following the one set of ideals.
>>
>>94720646

Your script is a few weeks old, the Russian Narrative is old and busted, the Nazi Narrative is the new hotness (again).
>>
File: aysonssss.png (24KB, 670x521px) Image search: [Google]
aysonssss.png
24KB, 670x521px
>>94720664
>>94720648
>>94720609
>>94720598
>>94720526
>>94720498
This is an interesting little exchange
>>
>>94720625
Because erasure of history is done by those looking to take over by force. Its not a good thing EVER.
>>
>>94720668
>it will implode.
Where is it imploding?
It is relatively stable right now and a bunch of bootstrappers are in love with their semisocialized healthcare.
>>
>>94720646
So Trump is right calling both sides assholes.
>>
>>94720691
pls draw warhammer fantasy porn.
>>
>>94720634
Yeah suuuuureeee buddy, you aren't partisan at all

Hey, let me show you this Vox article that tells us how one THIRD of females in collage get raped!!! Remember to like and retweet!
>>
>>94720695
>taking down participation trophies
>history erasure
Boi
>>
>>94720690
it comes and goes in cycles.
>>
>>94720668

I'll never understand why they just don't implement a public option for healthcare yet.
>>
>>94720559
Democrats aren't the ones destroying net neutrality, they're not the ones voting against financial disclosure laws, not the ones voting against campaign funding limits, or to end consumer financial protection bureaus, or a fair minimum wage, or for troops to have a minimum time between deployments, or for the ability to detain US citizens without a trial, or to reauthorize the patriot act, or to keep queers from getting married, or to prevent employers from discriminating against their employees, or to end teen pregnancy education. Just because the GOP has spent decades trying to get their voters to believe that the democrats are just as bad as them doesn't mean they're actually the same. They may be shit but there are vast differences in the nature of that shit.
>>
File: 1499210272113.jpg (41KB, 681x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499210272113.jpg
41KB, 681x960px
>>94720716
I'm not talking about antifa, faggot
>>
>>94720725
go ahead, and please provide source
online surveys don't count.
>>
>>94720646
But the commies are the ones who want to beat up the Nazis.
>>
>>94720695
>all the history of the civil war will be lost if a bunch of shitty statues made 50 and 100 years after the war ended are taken down.
>>
>>94720664
Yeah warhammer is a shittier wow they ripped it off and couldnt even make it good
>>
>>94720725
You'd be a happier person if you didn't invent things to be angry at.
>>
>>94720695
You're a paranoid mess. Don't ever walk east; you might drown in the Atlantic.
>>
>>94720668
>muh Google
Something not being made readily available by a private corporation doesn't mean that thing doesn't exist or can't be found anymore.
It's completely uncomparable to burning books where only a limited amount of copies existed.

History books get changed all the time and are then considered obsolete, no need for any book burning.
>>
File: Wazzock_red.gif (101KB, 344x474px) Image search: [Google]
Wazzock_red.gif
101KB, 344x474px
>>94720776
Metzen please.
>>
>>94718254
>I don't know why we're celebrating people who fought for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness

Dumb yuro
>>
>>94720690
Even a congress dominated by Republicans who also controlled the other two branches of government was willing to accept that Russia fucked with the election and acted accordingly you know.
>>
>>94720768
I'm just saying what they think they are doing. They are stupid.
>>
>>94720691
Nice fix. Well done.
Although Lady Liberty shouldn't be in the sky, she ain't dead yet.
>>
>>94720807
>people who fought for literal slavery are fighting for liberty and happyness.
>>
>>94720768
There are thousands of books about the Civil War yet the people who are most dedicated to removing the monuments don't seem to have read any of them.

I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck Jackson's great grandsons were trying to say in that Slate article, and how letting people demean their ancestor will somehow foster racial harmony.
>>
>>94720786
And wow is already crap so imagine how bad warhammer is when its just a worse wow
>>
>>94720646
>Russians
Let's not beat around the bush here: it's Israel, anon.
>>
This is why I love South Park threads
>>
>>94720820

How will any of this foster racial harmony? I wasn't even aware that racial harmony was the objective with this.
>>
>>94720779
I'd be happier if I turned off my brain and listened to Colbert and Sam B like you for my news

Ignorance is bliss
>>
>>94720825
But the setting isn't full of marysues and is actually a progenitor to several fantasy tropes including Green orcs and Actual Noldor High elves instead of rapebait.
>>
>>94720716
Well he is but he should know better than to fall into such an obvious pitfall.
>>
>>94720807
>a bunch of losers traitors who fought to own people
>worth celebrating
>>
>>94717928
>team RWBY grieves over convicted background character
>>
>>94720855
>Actually I am Woke AF which is why I am angry.
>>
File: shinface.jpg (45KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
shinface.jpg
45KB, 640x640px
>>94720819
>durr da cibil war wuz fought cuz of slavury

Libtards believe this unironically
>>
>>94720872
How witty, did you get that from Black Twitter, your other source of unbiased news phahahaa
>>
File: Kill Me.png (195KB, 439x348px) Image search: [Google]
Kill Me.png
195KB, 439x348px
>>94720855

Not to blogpost, but my family gets all of their news filtered through the mouths of Samantha Bee, Stephen Colbert, (formerly) Larry Wilmore, John Oliver, and Trevor Noah. Every night. I've stopped even attempting to discuss politics or current events around them.

Also can mods please just delete this damn thread already?
>>
>>94720855
I have no idea who Sam B is and I haven't watched Colbert since he moved to NBC or wherever and I certainly never went to Comedy Central for news. Good try doubling down on the inventions though.
>>
File: 1448079974031.jpg (78KB, 592x554px) Image search: [Google]
1448079974031.jpg
78KB, 592x554px
>>94720908
>acktually it was about the state's rights
>What right's
>to life liberty and pursuit of burger.
>>
>>94720851
The argument goes that the monuments lionize men and an era where whites were automatically superior people, and that presence in society creates a hostile environment for non-whites today. That removing physical reminders of an era of white supremacy will help remove barriers to working together without presuppositions.

All I see is a bunch of people who want to erode any sense of identity with past Americans.
>>
>>94720920
>phahahaa
back to facebook you go.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>94720861
>ownings niggers shouldn't be celebrated
>let's celebrate mass murdering Asians on a complete lie is okay though
>>
>>94720855
You let assumptions shape so much of what you do and think. Are you racist? The answer might surprise you!
>>
>412 replies
Wow, and I thought /co/ HATED it when people made political threads
>>
>>94720947
I just don't think Americans should be sharing identity with traitorous losers
>>
>>94720941
>Lincoln breaks constitutional law
>hurr how dare they not trust the union
>>
>>94720957
>public discourse and academic consensus in the US is that vietnam was a shit war that caused a lot of bloodshed.
>Americans make a monument for a bunch of boys who got drafted against their will to fight in a war.
Don't see 5 thousand nixon and johnson statues tho.
>>
>>94720957
We won. The South didnt. Losers shouldn't be celebrated they should be made fun of
>>
>>94720964
Theyrey tsun for /pol/ just like everyone else
>>
>>94720981
America was founded by traitorous losers. We were on the verge of getting wiped out when the french thought we'd be a decent lever against the British.
>>
>>94720964
/pol/ has lit the fuck up and people are spreading outwardly since it's been overtaken by the Barcelona thing
>>
I didn't really follow the matter, but I remeber reading something about a helicopter crashing with no survivors. What about that?
>>
>>94720947
>All I see is a bunch of people who want to erode any sense of identity with past Americans.
Wait the entirety of past Americans identity is represented by recently erected statues of military leaders who fought for half the country against the other half in a war that lasted 4 years?
That doesn't sound right.
>>
>>94720988
>southern militia attacks a federal fort.
>declares war of seccession on the union
>we dindu nuffin, we wuz fighting for slavery.
>oh and owning niggers but mostly to preserve our way of life.
>>
>>94719339
Anon, what do you think a civil war is? The people you are fighting isn't a nebulous 'other party'. It's the people you know. Plenty of people in the war found themselves facing down literal family on the other side of the line and told to shoot them. This is why civil wars are so awful, and why forgiveness was such an important aspect of ending it. These are YOUR PEOPLE. You can't go on hating them as if they were an enemy force.

Robert E Lee is far from the only person that faced his kind of decision. Don't doubt that entire states possibly found themselves on the southern/northern side of the conflict unwillingly only because of location.
>>
>>94721006
guess americans on the right side of history on that one then.
>>94721014
what barcelona thing?
>>
>>94721006
Nah we won so its fine. We might have been traitors but winning traitors
>>
>>94720964
It's a South Park thread. Happens every time, so much so that the mods don't bother deleting them.
>>
>>94719209
Fuck your Yankee blue jeans. I'm tired of y'all comin down and ruinin my Dixie like you own the place, like you fuckin know better than us. Yeah there's racists down here, there's racists everywhere. But I tell you this, me an nine'll gladly take a distinguished black gentleman as our neighbor over any goddamn Yankee, got that right. We all suffered down here while your ancestors enriched themselves on the sacrifices of ours all the while patting themselves on the back for it, like it was a fuckin moral victory.

Go fuck yourself asshole.
>>
File: 1382425342245.png (106KB, 301x275px) Image search: [Google]
1382425342245.png
106KB, 301x275px
How can someone seriously be communist in this day and age?
>live in the richest country in the best time to be alive in human history
>Think "You know what, FUCK THIS amazing time to be alive and these amazing first world countries that make it so no one is starving
>I want America to be like North Korea or Soviet Russia where people were starving to death on the streets!
>>
>>94721033
Another "IRL Eurotruck Simulator gone wrong" thing.
>>
>>94721042
probably because you can lynch the black gentleman when no one's looking.
>>
>>94721033
ISIS attack. They van of peace'd a crowd again.
>>
>>94718546
>BLM riots didn't hurt anyone
Are you a tumblr SJW or a nigger in denial?
>>
>>94720015
Off topic, but legitimately as a geometric design the swastika/manji is beautiful. The Third Reich had amazing costume design, and it's a fucking shame the swastika is forever going to be tarnished because it's legitimately beautiful in its simplicity. What people bearing it stand for, however, is humanity's ugliness concentrated.
>>
>>94721053
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>94721060
>>94721066
well, gotta turn on the news.
>>
>>94720999
>freeing slaves
>integrating them into society
>letting them multiply like rabbits, lower property values, increase crimes and turn the northern industrial powerhouses into wastelands
>""""""winning""""""

Don't mind me I'll be here in Alabama with my actually affordable housing
>>
File: istock_000005195981_small.jpg (781KB, 1100x732px) Image search: [Google]
istock_000005195981_small.jpg
781KB, 1100x732px
>>94721018

Yes.
>>
>>94721053
>live in the richest country in the world.
>fall down the stairs and have to sell your house to fix you leg back up.
>>
>>94719190
>Unfortunately, their self-governance was predicated on the continuation of a morally abhorrent practice.
Not as if the north was any different. The north depended on slavery a great deal. It was even a large part of their economy. It's just the North had started to become industrialized (and no one bothered to help the south do the same, which was one of the points of contention). This lowered the "necessity" of slavery in the north, but they had plenty of rich slave owners. North had NO intention of giving that up at the time.

Abolishing slavery had never been part of the plan. It became part of the plan because the war was dragging on longer than anyone had thought it would (initial projection of days to weeks at most). Abolishing it harmed both sides economically, but it would absolutely cripple the south. It was a weapon.
>>
>>94718199
>that by the book facism
>we are comunism lol

Remember Hitler was the political charismatic one.
Mussolini was all about milicias and taking control by force using boogeymen and "if you aren't with me you are them" tactics.
>>
>>94721066
>>94721060
>>94721033
>>94721014

Every time.
>>
>>94721053
Most communists think that America has more than enough capital to make a transition to communism without leaving everyone starving, and also believe that, historically, it was America itself that was causing communist states to fail miserably through propping up incompetent leaders and destroying vital trade deals.
>>
>>94720992
>Americans make a monument for a bunch of boys who got drafted against their will to fight in a war.

So the north celebrates cowards and unpatriotic hippies. How surprising.
>>
>>94719577
>It's ok to tear down historic statues when I don't like the statues!
>>
>>94721084
>its the nigger's fault that US manufacturing isn't competitive.
kek. Americans expect the rest of the world to turn into a crater so that they can live like kings.
>>
File: 1494126341516.png (21KB, 297x308px) Image search: [Google]
1494126341516.png
21KB, 297x308px
>>94721033
>guess americans on the right side of history on that one then.

We were an expanding slave nation, fighting for independence from a slave nation that was rapidly enacting abolition.
>>
>>94721099
>>
>>94721121

So most Communists are delusional?
>>
>>94721126
It's okay to tear down statues with no historical value that were placed by ex-Confederates who wanted to glorify their own leaders, several decades after the war they fought and lost in.

Do you think the German government shouldn't have taken the swastika off the Reichstag after World War II?
>>
>>94721140
funny how that turns out.
Brits outlawed slavery and then went full indentured labour.
They also had US tier racial laws in their colonies.
>>94721143
I remember when she was doing adverts for pimple cream.
>>
File: 1200px-William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg (200KB, 1200x1523px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg
200KB, 1200x1523px
>>94721022
>I don't like your treatment of niggers
>that gives me the right to commit war crimes
>>
>>94721167
>I don't like that fact that you are openly rebelling against your country
ftfy
>>
>>94720959
>Are you racist?

Yes??

What, is that supposed to be a surprising revelation or upset me? Foreign races disgust me
>>
>>94721053
>privileged whites LARPing as working class

Makes ya tink
>>
>>94721131
I'm sure Chicago is thankful
>>
>>94721061
Whatever you gotta tell yourself to justify your ignorance you Yankee prick. I don't remember y'all tryin to make things any better for anyone down here.
>>
>>94721163
She can cream my pimple.
>>
>>94720432
It's more devious than that. As humans we learn by categorizing things. It's a survival thing. If it's got no limbs and hisses, it's a snake, snakes are dangerous, stay away. Even a single experience with an entity can paint your worldview forever because, that's how we survived. That's how prejudice gets built and with confirmation bias in effect you'll only really recognize what reinforces existing beliefs. And with banners and ideologies, any extreme views spouted under one name can poison the entire well because that's how we group things. Only our own groups are allowed to be diverse and complicated and have different voices, everyone else of different factions follows whatever loudest voice can be attributed.

Every group is Gamergate, anon. Since humanity began, every group is either Us or Them. And our complacency to just believe it because it's what we "know" and isn't challenged is more tempting than the alternative of treating everyone as individuals.
>>
>>94721160
>unironically using Germany as an exemple of wisdom toward history
>the country where swastika, mein kampf and even the word "nazi" can get you to jail

That's what you want the USA to be?
>>
>>94721211
I am sure you americans expect the rest of the world to remain a constant shit place so that bubba could earn way above his paygrade without taking the effort to educate himself.
>>
>>94721175
>reeeeeee stop exercising the constitutional right to stand up against governments acting against your interests
>>
>>94721167
I wanna get t-shirts made of best boy here.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (11KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
11KB, 274x184px
If i could kill every last one of you with the push of a button, i would
>>
>>94721232
>invade federal property and trash it
>try and invade other states
>get stomped
>"M-muh freedumbs to enslave others"
kek.
>>
>>94721231
Well at the rate you yuropoors are turning into New Syria I think that's a safe prediction
>>
>>94721121
>All the capital was created through a capitalist society and trading with other nations
>>
>>94720505
They already burn books.

www.friatider.se/botkyrka-kommun-erk-nner-vi-har-sl-ngt-astrid-lindgrens-rasistiska-b-cker%20
>>
>>94721177
Bitch we're all disgusting violent idiots. Why hate someone for the color of their skin? I never understood this as I just see humanity as parasites killing the earth and each other.
>>
>>94721230
>Germans learn about what WW2 did to their citizens and why germany lost a ton of land and what an absolute shit guy hitler was.
>Americans keep masturbating to state's right memes even when the documents themselves literally say that the war was about keeping slaves.
>>
>>94721244
Go back to reddet then you butthurt faggot
>>
>>94721244
I would take my time with a nail clipper and some rubbing alcohol.
>>
Make the world a better place

Lynch a Klansman today
>>
>>94721270
>american with no knowledge about history thinks that europe will die and his 56% White nation will remain the same.
>>
Technically a large number of confederate soldiers were conscripted and were fighting against there own interests. Slavery actually made their lives worse since they couldn't find jobs. Course, that doesn't mean we need to honor people for being idiots. It was a war, they lost. Put shit up in a museum. Teach children. Don't act like "the south is gonna rise again." Simple shit.
>>
File: 1440202906110.jpg (189KB, 831x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1440202906110.jpg
189KB, 831x1000px
>>94721078
>Missing out on a cool-ass symbol just because it someone did something bad while using it
Haha. I bet you wouldn't use French flag because Napoleon tried to take over the world
>>
>>94721121
>Most communists think that America has more than enough capital to make a transition to communism without leaving everyone starving
They said the same about Venezuela and their oil money. Now we have a bunch of venezuelans escaping to the neighbouring countries (and my country, for some reason)
>>
>>94721327
>implying I don't use a swastika every day.
It's my religion, and brings me good fortune :^)
>>
>>94721268
>be federals
>lose every early battle because your armies are strategically retarded
>saved by pure chance at Antietam when one General chooses the wrong road

Literally the new England patriots of armies lmao
>>
>>94721327
No one does use the Napoleonic flag, you dumb faggot
>>
>>94721293
I've spent too many days on /pol/. Thank you for saying that anon
>>
>>94721342
>they said the same about venezuela
well venezuela's economy was based off a oil bubble.
The US on the other hand is relatively stable.
>>
>>94721293
I cannot stand the STENCH of black people
>>
>>94721327
I wouldn't use a symbol unless it was a victorious one anyway, last I checked the French weren't well known for victory.
>>
>>94721345
>m-muh k/d ratios
Literally the CoD players of rebellions lmao.
>>
>>94721315
>when your economic coalition causes 20 years of gradual depression because they can't decide on a currency

Don't explode lol
>>
>>94721015
Was that part of their plan?
>>
>/co/mblr isn't real
>bait thread nearly at bump limit

Please stop.
>>
>>94719094
So are you actually retarded or just pretending?
>>
File: photo.jpg (25KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
25KB, 900x900px
>confederate statues weren't racist 20 years ago
>suddenly racist now

Nothing strange here
>>
>>94721395
>in 20 years europe as a whole has an economy the size of the US with significantly better quality of life and labor laws and eastern europe having high growth rates.
>burgers keep memeing about their exceptionalism and tank their economy via housing bubbles.
>>
>>94721345
>Be confederate have nation based on agriculture and expect to win against a industrial based economy.
>>
>>94719374
But it's a start
>>
>>94718969
I'm fond of Backspace-Esc because I just want to get away from all you crazy fucks.
>>
>>94721385
Yes, they were until 1945, especially Napoleon.
>>
>>94721145
Are you just realizing this now?
>>
>>94721385
>ameri "lost every second war in history" cans shitting on the french.
>>
>>94719561
Which battles did the French win?
>>
>>94721462
press alt+F4 for mod options
>>
>>94721442
The episode in the OP was made 17 years ago about the confederate flag.
>>
File: 1502849340653.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502849340653.gif
1MB, 400x300px
>>94721385

>Americans talk shit about the French being losers when there wouldn't even be a United States without French intervention.
>>
I know this topic is pretty much /pol/, but can we discuss the whole thing with people at the rally having their information gathered and posted on twitter for everyone to see? If the opposite was done (Like some dude posting someone who went to those anti trump rallies during his inauguration) people would be flipping their shit but all I see on Facebook is stuff like "Fuck em, they deserved it, etc."

tl;dr why is doxxing okay when they do it?
>>
>>94721473
>>94721492

I could meme and say >flying the flag of a manlet
But frankly I'll only raise a symbol that I believe in. Sorry for being ignorant, history has never been my strong suit.
>>
>>94721505
Didn't even the mexicans kick your ass? That's just embarrassing.
>>
>>94721385
>last I checked the French weren't well known for victory.

So you checked tv shows? The French were kicking the shit out of people all throughout history. The Normans, frenchmen, are the reason that there is no Viking empire still on the British isles. The British were the near constant losers, until Waterloo and when they went to war with the Zulu. THAT is how they managed to win a war, by fighting with literal spear-chucking Zulu who wore no armour while the British had guns.
>>
>>94721513
It turns out that most people are legitimately offended by racists and neo-nazis.
>>
>>94721513
>If the opposite was done (Like some dude posting someone who went to those anti trump rallies during his inauguration)
The difference is that those people aren't trying to hide they were there.
And it's not doxxing when you're not hiding your identity at all.
>>
File: Pol.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Pol.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>94717928
>>
>>94718380
Ugh ikr like S M H jesus.....
>>
>>94721520
On that note Napoleaon was of average height for the time, the only reason he was thought to be a manlet was because of a mistranslation between French and British measuring systems (that the British were in no hurry to correct).
>>
>>94721505
Where did the French intervene
>>
>>94720668
>Its gonna be whatever doesn't line up with their beliefs. So its gonna be a lot of history books.
Given that this is all centered around the "war of northern aggression" it's pretty funny they you're acting like the history books and history itself are somehow immutable.
>>
>>94721375
Who said I was black? I just hate mankind in general. I could give two shits about the color of some assholes skin.
>>
>>94721385
You literally drive on the right side of the road because of Napoleon and the french kicked so much ass.
>>
>>94721608
(Sort of like Trump's hand size)
>>
>>94721542
>The Normans, frenchmen, are the reason that there is no Viking empire still on the British isles.
The Normans WERE Vikings, William was a direct descendant of Rollo.
t. Frenchman
>>
>first /v/
>now /co/

Who will /pol/ invade next?
>>
>>94721650
So it's Napoleon's fault I got in a car accident last Tuesday? Fucking cunt, I could've seen the asshole speeding if I were in the left lane.
>>
>>94721662
well the dumbass started it.
>muh perfectly adequate sized hands.
>>
>>94721662
Wait really?
What happened, did he visit Universal studios theme park and put his hands on the Patrick Ewing imprinted basketball?
>>
>>94721684
>spoke french
>fought in the french fashion
>took french titles
>government was based on the french one.
Come on pierre.
>>
>>94721693
/pol/ invaded /v/?
>>
>>94721693
Don't confuse wannabe /pol/tards for the real thing (who aren't much better themselves but that's besides the point).
>>
>>94721643
I didn' t say you were black, I said I can't stand the smell of black people. I had to sit next to a black guy on a bus and nearly vomited.

You need to understand, did you ever see the Roal Dale book/movie about the witches? They can smell children a block away, that is how it is with white people and black people. Any white person who tells you otherwise is lying through their teeth.
>>
File: 1445136472835.gif (1MB, 540x320px) Image search: [Google]
1445136472835.gif
1MB, 540x320px
How does it feel, /co/?

People have been trying to 're-imagine' what the Civil War was about for decades, and some decades ago they started the, "You are a racist nazi if you disagree with historical revisionism." angle. We're finally here. So few realize that the north was filthy with slave owners just as the south had it's own share of abolitionists. So few are even taught that neither side had majority interest in legally banning slavery regardless of any other changes they wanted to happen. Everyone is given the most vague lines about it starting over abolishing slavery, and the rest of the war not taught. Cause someone might realize the war wasn't fought over freeing the slaves if they were taught too much.

It was natural we'd reach this point that the south vs north is framed in such a clear cut manner. In which the south has always been dirty and without moral and the north was somehow perfect and always morally right. If you systematically stamp out history, it's natural you'll reach this point.

We all knew it would happen, but how does it feel to actually finally be here for real? How long do you think things turn in to calling all people who live in southern defined states morally evil and not worthy of living? You better bet they'll include the minorities and gays, and women in that too.

How does it feel for your very existence to be deemed wrong?
>>
>>94721720
I'm not saying he wasn't clearly inbued with French culture, but claiming he prevented England from becoming Viking is a bit far in the irony department.
>>
>>94721610

Seriously?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France_in_the_American_Revolutionary_War
>>
>>94721772
You have a severly weak stomach or an extremely sensible nose.
>>
>>94721458
>be American
>be industrial power
>lose war to agricultural Vietnam

Wew
>>
>>>>>>>>>comics and cartoons
Civil War discussions are the worst things I ever observed, people strawmanning, revisionism, name calling like it's fucking grade 1 again, bait shitposts, /pol/+/leftpol/ unholy combination, no fucking objectivity, black and white history instead of gray, muh south didndunuffin, muh north didinduniffin and general idiocy.

I'm not american but I was an idiot to think american civil war discussions would be anything but shit.
Also, what's the point of bullying southern people? Whenever some southern comes in it becomes "look a redneck", " your place ez racist", "lol retard" or some retarded assumption. inb4 dey deserve it XDDD
>>
>>94721823
You fought in the Civil War?
>>
>>94721772
>They can smell children a block away, that is how it is with white people and black people.
They both have strong body order, they both have wet ear wax.
>>
>>94721884
Bait question detected.

Living in a time to know what happened is not necessary. Records exist. They're just no longer taught.
>>
>>94721884
fucking newfags.
>>
>>94721860
It lost the war to the media not the Vietcong
>>
File: 1499771842991.jpg (112KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499771842991.jpg
112KB, 820x1024px
>>94721823
why are elves sluts?
>>
>>94721860
Vietnam. War.
Pick one
>>
>>94721913
I was replying to the
>How does it feel for your very existence to be deemed wrong?
part.
>>
>>94721950
Their shitty practices are condemned.
>>
>>94718066
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
inb4 >>>/pol/
fuck you faggot freedom of speech
>>
File: 1446693968652.jpg (1MB, 1000x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1446693968652.jpg
1MB, 1000x1445px
>>94721933
Sudden cultural upheaval. Elvish society is naturally prudish, but this society has crumpled in the face of faster producing races intruding on their native lands. Society doesn't change over night, but births still need to happen. The majority of elves ones sees are just those ignoring their traditions to venture out for some dick and will return once they have their half breed spawn.
>>
>>94721985
Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences.
>>
>>94721961
But they're not anon's shitty practices, he didn't fight in the civil war.
>>
>>94721950
>>94721961
What I meant is that anyone who lives in the south now will be deemed morally wrong just for living there. Which is thing that has been happening for years, but I suspect will grow as a sentiment.
>>
File: 17rvzk.jpg (51KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
17rvzk.jpg
51KB, 960x539px
>>94721945
>I-it w-w-wasn't a real war...!
>having political decisions influenced by musicians

The state of burgers
>>
File: 1502934373819.jpg (97KB, 1024x730px) Image search: [Google]
1502934373819.jpg
97KB, 1024x730px
>>94718566
not necessarily, besides those who erase their history are doomed to repeat it

of course none of this shit was worth running some people over, now racist are even more agitated, anti-racists are even more pissed off and have started to destroy confederate monuments themselves, nobody wins

what a mess

and trumpsy isnt doing a whole lot to promote reconciliation
>>
>>94718199
not all of them are communists, just like not all right wingers are nazis, thse are just the most extremist of extremists
>>
>>94718716
hes clearly not a true patriot
>>
>>94722024
So basically the Elves are Europeans?

Time to join the lizards.
>>
>>94722027
Freedom from *social consequences.
>>
>>94722027
Free Speech doesn't exist but the right/principle is actually supposed to protect the speaker from a wide variety of consequences.

Also its amazing how in the span of a short five years liberals/prog suddenly support the regressive corporate/capatalist version of 'free speech' (cause now they benefit from it)
>>
>>94722027
>Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences.
this is some orwellian bullshit right here
>>
>>94722096
Worse, the guy who ran people over possibly didn't do it on purpose. There's even video evidence. From multiple angles, I think? Yet you won't see any major news source mentioning this, and any that do will probably be discounted as a rag.

It's more convenient for certain political motives for it to be EVIL RACIST runs over INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO TOTALLY WEREN'T RIOTERS.

By the time a court case clears it up, it won't matter. The political use for the incident will have run it's course and consequences played out.
>>
>>94722059
Nah, you're really overreacting. Decades of inbred racist alcoholic meth addicts stereotypes later the South is still known for being the most welcoming part of the US.
>>
>>94722185
>wide variety of consequences
From the government. Calling me a nigger won't make you a criminal. It will however cause people not to associate with you.
No one is stopping you from being a racist bloke. People just end up not wanting to deal with you.
>>
>>94722185
The "your rights end where my feelings begin" stereotype of liberals is decades old you idiot.
>>
File: elf_lady_by_luigiix-d5aisi9.jpg (90KB, 818x976px) Image search: [Google]
elf_lady_by_luigiix-d5aisi9.jpg
90KB, 818x976px
>>94722173
More like the native americans. In which most of 'their' land was taken from them by virtue of them being a dead culture with barely any survivors left. Humans move on to what looks like, and pretty much is, nothing but empty space. Elves pull away from the advancing populace cause they don't have enough people to do anything else.

Except rather than fighting back violently, they decide to fight a war of hip thrusts under the sheets to preserve their people.
>>
>>94722217
But then there is also people trying destroying your life because of your opinions, not even necessarily sensational ones.
Not really fair is it?
>>
>>94722203
No, it means saying you're going to blow up a school whilst showing some clear violent intent and mental instability means there's right to suspect them acting upon it. Or that an organization can kick you out as part of their own rules.

What it really protects you from (or should, given the alt-left wants to challenge it) is being arrested for saying any little thing the government or somebody else simply doesn't like.
>>
>>94722207
It's kind of weird how little we know about the driver when in every other similar instance (like those muslim attacks in Europe) the driver was identified, arrested, and his identity and background made public in a matter of days, if not hours.

I honestly doubt you can run 30+ people over, going back and forth in the street, by accident though.
>>
>>94722227
And its still true! Haha
>>
File: 1496106002735.png (591KB, 1276x717px) Image search: [Google]
1496106002735.png
591KB, 1276x717px
>>94722207
>Worse, the guy who ran people over possibly didn't do it on purpose. There's even video evidence. From multiple angles, I think? Yet you won't see any major news source mentioning this, and any that do will probably be discounted as a rag.

i dunno the evidence is pretty damning, he even tried to get away, two people captured the incident with their phones and even a drone recorded the whole thing

i just say, dont expect sympathy from me, guy had the motive, he was with the neo-nazis, we see him charging forwards TOWARDS the mob and only driving away after the was done playing eurotruck simulator, innocent people dont act like that
>>
>>94722217
And in the sixties lefties would be outraged if some employer fired someone because they agreed that black and white shools should mix, then itd be illegal invasion of rights
>>
>>94722310
times change.
If you have chosen a hill to die on, best make sure that you are going in for the long haul.
>>
>>94722279
>>94722305
I am personally leaving up final determination to a court. Cause if you have so little faith in the court system to reach the truth, you should probably become a rioter yourself, right?

I'll just say what I saw in the video. Guy pull up (somewhat fast) to a group of people at one end of a very narrow street. They block that end of the road, and the only way out would be to go back the other way. The car in question slows, but does not fully stop, as it approaches the group. Break lights are visibly on. As the car reaches the group, one of them step behind the car and hit the back with a bat hard enough to leave a visible mark. The car then swerves to the right, away from the hit which happened on the left side of the car, and speeds up in to the crowd.

Reach your own decision. There is certainly plenty of questions that can arise even with this much.
>>
>>94722337
Rights arn't something you can pick and choose when its convenient (even though people do)
>>
>>94722293
>my rights end when tumblr gets mad
I really hope you're just silly.
>>
>>94721772
Maybe is just you.
Maybe is is all in your head.
Have you considered that possibility?
>>
>>94722369
You're silly
>>
>>94722367
reaction to your opinions change dummy. They aren't censoring your right to free speech. They are choosing to disengage with you because your opinions don't fly in society.
>>
>>94722365
>I am personally leaving up final determination to a court. Cause if you have so little faith in the court system to reach the truth, you should probably become a rioter yourself, right?

definitively the best course of action for now
>>
>>94722369
No, it means that you must consider that you ain't alone in the world.
The reverse is true people should also be considered to you, not because you want them to, or because they want to, but because we have no other choice to make life in this planet a little more bearable just by thinking about other people and how they feel and why they feel that way.
We cannot read minds, communication is the only way.
>>
>>94722382
Nah, niggers smell like shit.
My doctor is black, has long dreads, thick Jamaican accent, and always smells like weed and and dog shit.
Maybe I should change doctors...
>>
>>94722365
>leave it to the faggoty corrupt anti-trump government to decide
>I'm sure they'll be unbiased

Choke to death neutralcuck
>>
File: a0b589298b61.jpg (47KB, 524x640px)
a0b589298b61.jpg
47KB, 524x640px
>>94722260
Fair point, I'll look forward to the elven-zard families being produced within the immediate generations.
>>
File: 20130527.gif (46KB, 612x755px) Image search: [Google]
20130527.gif
46KB, 612x755px
>>94722439
>>
>>94722449
Then become a rioter. If you have that little faith in the government, tear it down. If you're unwilling to do that, then you don't believe the government is so corrupt as to be unredeemable.

>>94722417
I have my doubts same as normal people, but I realized this week that me howling on the net about second hand facts isn't going to change anything. If I truly wanted to do something about it, I'd go do it. So clearly I trust the courts ENOUGH to let the legal process play out as intended.
>>
File: 1502484172284.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1502484172284.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>94722449
>this fucking cancerous post

its not going to get better is it?
>>
>>94722510
>I have my doubts same as normal people, but I realized this week that me howling on the net about second hand facts isn't going to change anything. If I truly wanted to do something about it, I'd go do it. So clearly I trust the courts ENOUGH to let the legal process play out as intended.

yeah i was pretty hot headed the last few days, but thinking things a little better i believe its best for the courts to settle this, hopefully they are up to the task
>>
File: Capture+_2017-08-17-16-33-45.png (210KB, 720x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-08-17-16-33-45.png
210KB, 720x1199px
>>94722475
>>
>>94722523
no. just stay in your communities man.
>>
>>94722365
Every month in my city for a couple of decades there's a march that stops the traffic, sometimes with shitheads who damage cars for not stopping early enough. Literally not one time has a driver panicked and run over 30+ people.

I mean, it's fair to wait for the court's decision, but accidents like that do not happen in my experience.
>>
I have a friend who was freaking out about DARPA and feminists taking over video games and comics, but when people post about North Korea and Charlottsville, he posts about how people need to chill out. How does one obtain this worldview?
>>
>>94722592
>I have no comeback and I must reply
Must be nice living in a world where you can ignore everything that doesn't confirm your own bias
>>
>>94722561
I'd recommend this point of view for high profile court cases in general. People will get mad when you don't jump on the bandwagon, but worrying about something you won't do anything about is just grief in your life.

>>94722622
That's an even better reason to leave it to a court, isn't it? The video evidence just raise MORE questions. If it was clear cut, outrage would be easy to sustain. The legal process is designed to answer these one by one and see what, if any charges, are appropriate to draw up. Then follow through to see if it's just to act on the charges.

I'm tired of wasting my mental energy on playing armchair judge jury and lawyer for everything that happens. Everyone wants to do it so I never stopped to think if I should too before. Now I believe that I shouldn't.
>>
>>94722647
Just sounds like good old egocentricity mixed with leisure society.
>>
>>94722687
Only knowing your own circumstances is natural and not shameful. One can only focus on the self and know the self. However, not acknowledging your view of others lives is limited is where it becomes shameful.
>>
>>94722710
>Only knowing your own circumstances is natural and not shameful.
This isn't a case of not knowing, it's a case of not caring and telling others not to care regardless if they know more than you or not.

But yes, some amount of selfishness is a good thing. Here's a crazy cult leader making a decent point about it https://youtu.be/8LfUvi1bof8
>>
>>94721610
Read a book bubba
>>
http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/poll-62-percent-u-s-adults-say-keep-confederate-statues/
>>
>>94718529
>history is relative

Now I'm fucking mad
>>
This was a good thread.
>>
>>94722656
>ad hominem
Aaaannd ive won
>>
>>94718775
This
>>
>>94723039
This
>>
>>94718690
I know that I'm taking the bait but holy fuck die in a fire you waste of space
>>
>>94723039
>Thinking this is a matter of "winning" or "losing"
Sad, AND wrong
>>
>>94723017
Was it? It's full of people taking time out of their busy lives of thinking of ways the white race is cucked out of comics to think about how removal of statues is literally historical erasure.
>>
>>94723039
But the previous comic you posted was also an ad hominem argument.
Are you pretending?
Thread posts: 603
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.