[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IMAX Appears To Be Shortening 'Inhumans' Theatrical Run

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: black cuck.jpg (85KB, 505x800px) Image search: [Google]
black cuck.jpg
85KB, 505x800px
>The story begins with the announcement of Inhumans back in November. As the official Marvel press release states, “Under the agreement, a version of the first two episodes of Marvel Television’s new series “Marvel’s The Inhumans”…will run worldwide exclusively in IMAX for two weeks at the beginning of September 2017.” The decision made a lot of sense as no major film was releasing onto IMAX screens for a three week period in the month of September. From all accounts, both official and behind the scenes, this hole in the IMAX schedule was a major driver in the show’s creation. IMAX helped finance the project so they had some content for that stretch.
>Then yesterday, it was announced that It would be producing an IMAX version. No further details have been released but It is scheduled for a September 8th release, a mere seven days after Inhumans comes to IMAX screens. The producers shared that information yesterday. The possibility of a September 7th end date seems even more possible when one looks at IMAX’s official website for Inhumans. Throw in a major American city for the dates of 9/1-9/7 and a bunch of theaters pop up with ticket times. Change the date to 9/8 and all the theaters disappear. If Inhumans is going to be showing in IMAX come 9/8 none of those tickets are available for pre-purchase.
Ike in suicide watch
>>
JUST
>>
File: kek.png (142KB, 236x258px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
142KB, 236x258px
>>
File: 1470406998228.jpg (87KB, 299x343px) Image search: [Google]
1470406998228.jpg
87KB, 299x343px
>>94716730
Eat shit, Ike
>>
>constantly have to watch yourself get cucked all the time
>literally can't do anything about it because you're written and edited that way
>live in an endless hell of having to forgive your wife and get back with her

No hate, just pity.

Also does this mean Iger or just somebody can step in now? Can Feige ask Iger to give him it?
>>
>>
>>94716905
Why would Feige want it? Inhumans has been Perlmutter's pet project since the very beginning.
>>
>>94716973
I meant Marvel TV in general and also so Ike can stop bastardizing potential future characters
>>
>>94716730
Wait, when did Frazier Irving draw Medusa sucking off Max?
>>
>>94716730
X-fags can't stop winning
Death to inhushits
>>
>>94717008
>I meant Marvel TV in general
Again, why would Feige want it? Feige has no interest in TV, comics, merchandising, or any of that shit. The ONLY thing he cares about and the only thing he has ever cared about is the movies. He's a producer. He produces movies. Having to also oversee the shows would not only increase his workload for something he doesn't care about, but force him to work on things that he considers beneath him.
>>
>>94717133
>I know Feige personally
Pathetic.
>>
>>94717176
>he doesn't know feige
look at that pleb and laugh
>>
>>94716730
Get fucked!

X-Men Rule, Inhumans Drool
>>
I have a feeling that it's not the end of the glorious news
>>
Movie theatre manager here. Seems legit, no one is hyped for this. But point of contention with one bit of evidence

>Throw in a major American city for the dates of 9/1-9/7 and a bunch of theaters pop up with ticket times. Change the date to 9/8 and all the theaters disappear. If Inhumans is going to be showing in IMAX come 9/8 none of those tickets are available for pre-purchase

The chain I work for, and all others I'm aware of, typically only put tickets on pre-sale for opening weekend/week. For example, we've had Dunkirk in our IMAX for about a month, and presale tickets were only on sale for the first week as well.

I'm almost certain Inhumans will get dropped to one week, but this isn't evidence supporting that theory, just for reference.
>>
And this is for the Fantastic Four you fucking kike.
>>
>>94716730
what comic is this
>>
>>94721562
Silent War
>>
>>94716730
>Voluntarily reading cuckold shit

Writing NTR should be punishable by death.
>>
>>94721714
>not self-inserting as the cucker instead of the cuck
NTR is amazing.
You're just a little bitch.
>>
>>94721782
>this is your fetish
That's kind of sad
>>
>>94721922
>gets triggered by a bunch of pixels getting his lover stolen
This is sad.
>>
>>94721782
>NTR is amazing.

Disgusting. KYS.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.