[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to start watching this show to see what all the hype

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

>decide to start watching this show to see what all the hype is about
>not even 3 minutes in
>"There is no god"

Annnnd dropped. Not even a Christ fag but I didn't realize this show was gonna be such reddit atheist fedora garbage.
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 480x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 480x266px
>he misses the part where Rick's life is threaten and he starts praying to god
By the way, there is no god.
>>
>>94716622
>>94716699

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aUowoykENE
>>
>>94716622
>Not even a Christ fag
I really doubt that
>>
Cool a rick and morty thread.

So whatcha you all think of the new season so far?
>>
>>94716622
So, where did this meme that atheists = fedoras come from?
>>
Atheism is good for you
>>
>>94716622
>Not even a Christ fag but

Can you imagine not holding a political, religious or moral stance just because some randos on the internet also hold that stance?
Where do you draw the line, exactly? How do you sleep at night?
DO you sleep? You realize reddit atheist fedora garbage ALSO sleeps, right?
>>
>>94716743
It's and oldfag thing, you can read about it on Know your meme or Cheezburgernetwork.
>>
>>94716622
You really dodged a bullet there boyo.
>>
Oh God, I can hear the herd of fedora tippers now. Run OP, they come.
>>
>>94716699

"Please, God, if there's a Hell please have mercy upon me."
>>
>>94716622
do you ALWAYS drop shows the instant they say something you don't agree with?

Hope you really like those two shows you can watch all the way through, you're going to be re-watching them for quite some time
>>
>>94716622
In later episodes Rick scolds his family for not celebrating Christmas as the birth of Jesus and then begs God to make it stop raining when he's a pickle

Rick is just a massive contrarian who'll say anything if it suits his circumstances
>>
>>94716742
I don't mind the addition of Summer but Beth and Jerry have always been the most boring parts of the show to me, and I feel like the new female writers are going to give that part more focus
>>
That's the whole point of Rick's character, he's a hypocrite, god why is /co/ full of babies who can't understand that just because a character is the protagonist we're not supposed to agree with everything they say and do?
Rick is a terrible person, the show tries so hard to drive this point across, they had Morty outright say it for the autists who still don't get it, and yet we still have threads like these
Sure you aren't a christfag, OP, I believe you, hmhm
>>
>>94717070
Wtf? Jerry's the best character in the show since Rick is too much of an asshole, Morty is a retard and Beth and Summer are too insignificant.
>>
>>94717122
>god why is /co/ x
You're /co/, just as much as everyone who agrees or disagrees with you. Stop it.
>>
OP probably isn't a ChristFag, he's just /pol/
>>
>>94717184
I wasn't talking about /co/ as if it was one person, I was just saying that this place is full of that type of people
Just 'cause not all of them are, doesn't mean I can't say it
>>
>>94717184
Kiss me you fool.
>>
>>94716743
Reality.
>>
>>94716742
Decent.
Episode 1 was kinda iffy, Episode 2 was fantastic, Episode 3 was hit and miss, I personally really enjoyed the Therapist spiel because she's a poop psychologist so her big speech just seemed extra hollow in light of that. While at the same time being right but for the wrong reasons. Episode 4 was okay. I giggled at a few parts and was actually shocked by a couple of the more brutal deaths, I think it's not as good as some people claim it is though.

EP2 is still the highlight for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSnyg8bqdvM
Best joke of the entire series if you ask me.
>>
Morty, burp can I suck my dick as much as the writers Morty burp. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clQMT9-IuSs&index=162&list=WL
>>
>>94716622
Hopefully you realize that you're as big of a faggot as said fedora atheist who would stop watching a show if a character says he's a believer.
>>
>>94716742
Garbage melodrama that isn't appropriate for the show at all. This stuff was creeping it at the end of season 2 and suddenly has taken over and smothered the entire show. This niche was already satisfied with Bojack Horseman, and in that series the characters were designed bottom up for drama. This season is taking characters who existed firstly as comedic foils and given them dramatic treatment that is itself very surface level and didactic. It's an awful fit.

The quality of the humor (when it's even attempted) seems to have decline too. In the last episode I couldn't tell if the written-in laughter and high-fives at rick's jokes were supposed to be ironic or not because they were seriously not witty.
>>
>>94716720
i really like this scene. it's a sweet contrast to how rick usually acts.
>>
>>94717055
He met Satan. He spoke to God in the Season Two premiere when he sacrificed himself.

All of Rick's nihilism only exists to distance himself from feeling anything, because feeling anything opens himself to pain. It's not a real ideal he holds.
>>
>>94717055
Yes, the idea is that he says whatever shit would be funny to say at that moment. That's why the show was funny then.
>>
>>94717449
Garbage melodrama has not only been ruining Rick and Morty but the rest of American television. I'm fucking sick of this conscious message moment and all that sensible character development bullshit. This shit is killing TV.
>>
>>94716622
he prays to god when his life is in danger, then promptly rejects god once he is miraculously saved. It's just a "tough exterior masking his sensitivity and doubts about life" that has been done many times before in different ways.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>94716742
I'm liking it so far, the Vindicators episode was a nice little spot of Morty really taking out some anger in a passive way towards Rick, and I feel like that's something we need. We can only see Jerry win against Tom so many times before we start rooting for the cat, and the same applies to Rick and Morty. Also dat Super Nova
>>
>>94716720
grandpas acting tsundere have a certain charm, somehow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhn_TAbvSH8
>>
>>94717834
Sadly, that's kind of what it feels like now. I want someone to kick Rick's ass, just to take him down a few pegs. I mean in season 1 he has a few genuinely human moments, like when Morty uses the sticky shoes, or he's surprised by a monster, or when he learns he's going to be crushed by a rock by the female gazorpazorps. Current rick feels like he'd just shoot the monster, berate morty for not thinking of the shoes sooner, and not give a fuck about the rock because his nano-web mesh protects him from all harm.
>>
>>94716743
From real life..
Its like where did this meme that black people are violent start?
>>
>>94717161
jerry is as much of a tard as morty is, at least
>>
>>94716622

I could be considered a christfag i guess. But I love Rick and Morty. but I also believe that evolution is real and creationism is useless.
>>
>>94716622
Have you tried not being such a sensitive bitch?

The show goes both ways on lots of shit .

Plus, God as most perceive is a human construct sooooo.......
>>
>>94716743
fedorafags are generally outspoken atheists to seem edgy and cool. of course, now on 4chan fedora just means atheist like nigger means black because it's hip to roleplay as a christian jihadist here and there isn't really any other catchy insult to use against atheists.
>>
>>94717161
>any character
>more insignificant than jerry
>>
>>94716622
>Annnnd dropped
Why are you acting like your viewership mattered to anyone?
>>
>>94718746
Jerry is funny because he is insignificant for being the sake of it. Beth and Summer are just bland.
>>
>>94718666
>to seem edgy and cool

Sounds like 4chan in general. Example: >>94718348
>>
>"there is no god"
>I don't believe in god but I'm offended anyway
Americans are a strange people
>>
>>94717040
This show is unfunny reddit garbage anyway, it's not like he's missing out
>>
>>94716622
This in a nutshell explains all the anti Rick and Morty threads being spammed.

/pol/ christfags crying about atheism.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.