[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DOOM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 49b7ebb4b73394d32e3651169e02952d.jpg (110KB, 736x1120px) Image search: [Google]
49b7ebb4b73394d32e3651169e02952d.jpg
110KB, 736x1120px
Freedom Fighter? Hero? Villain? Fascist Dictator? Racist Shitlord? Opressor? Brianlet?
Super-Genius? Just who, and what, is this guy?
>>
>>94715925
Ultimate Author's Pet since 2000, which contradicts his older characterization.
>>
Doomfags or Batfags? Which of the two are the most insufferable?
>>
>>94716025
What's the proper characterization according to (you) anon?

>>94716052
More normies are Batfags, while more elitists and actual writers are Doomfags.
>>
>>94715925
Doom is a fucking PUNK.

Everyone talks about how horrible a villain he is, yet every damn one of his reads, at least the ones that I've seen or been suggested to see by /co/, depict him as more of a fucking antihero than an actual villain.

Joker -- Killed Jason Todd, paralyzed Barbara, killed Sarah, etc.

Magneto -- Ripped Wolverine's fucking skeleton out

Green Goblin -- Killed Gwen Stacy, all of the psychological damage to his own fucking son

Doom -- The nigga delivered Reed Richards' child.

His big "act of villainy" there was just NAMING THE GIRL. Sure, you can toss out the whole "oh well he was proving that he could do something that Richards couldn't, he could help his family when Richards could not", or the bs "Oh well he's a classy motherfucker dohoho/he's an honorable villain" crap out there, but when it comes down to it, Doom hasn't done SHIT.

That all being said, Doom crying at 9/11 wasn't any sort of break in character or anything to me. Hell, I would even go as far to say that it was entirely IN character.
>>
>>94716141
Hey look, it's one of the worst copypastas around!
>>
File: f81wnhfcyzcxfxcskbfh.png (1MB, 800x965px) Image search: [Google]
f81wnhfcyzcxfxcskbfh.png
1MB, 800x965px
Can we please talk about Doom becoming Iron Man? And how a cool concept will be ruined by black grrrrrrrrl power?
>>
>>94716572
It's nearly over already, just 2 issues left. Rumor has it he'll go back to villainy after Invincible hits #600.
>>
>>94717301
Gay. He's actually more interesting as someone trying to be a hero.
>>
Benevolent Dictator.

All he demands out of his people is loyalty. Which he rewards with a high standard of living.
>>
>>94715925
>Freedom Fighter
>Hero
>Villain
>Fascist Dictator
>Racist Shitlord
>Opressor
>Brianlet
>Super-Genius
Yes.
>>
Doom is God.
>>
>>94717619
Yes? The answer, yes?
>>
File: reece.jpg (27KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
reece.jpg
27KB, 504x415px
If Doom is so powerful with magic then why does he need a full body armor?

Secretly he sucks and is vulnerable
>>
>>94718715
Because he thinks it looks rad?
>>
>>94718715
>Secretly he sucks and is vulnerable
That's canon. Marvel Magic is all about opening yourself to higher entities and recognizing your insignificanse. Doom can't do that because of his ego, so his magic is subpar.
>>
File: This.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
This.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>94717474
Doom's got the cure for caner and it's all yours if you want it
All you have to do is come to Latveria and pledge loyalty for life

I never saw Reed or Tony or T'Challa or Xavier cure cancer
>>
>>94715925
All of the above.

But even with all that he knows he cant hold a candle to Reed, and it drives him up the wall.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.