[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Grandma_Stotch.png (139KB, 256x509px) Image search: [Google]
Grandma_Stotch.png
139KB, 256x509px
What the fuck was her problem?
>>
File: IMG_2524.jpg (164KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2524.jpg
164KB, 1920x1080px
>>94713487
>>
I hated this bitch
>>
>>94713487
She was in the "Skip-it to finish" era of south park.

I think the writers were trying to get the grandma to push Butters to be a bully who stands up to problems but they missed the connecting scenes to help get the point across.
>>
File: Grandma-marsh.png (234KB, 328x495px) Image search: [Google]
Grandma-marsh.png
234KB, 328x495px
>>94713487
Why did this sick fuck want to see her grandson in a bunny costume?
>>
I'm going out on a limb...
>guessing this is Butters dad's mom
>probably saw the same power level of fag in him
>beat the fag out of her son when he was young or realized too late and is making up for it
>...(it didn't take)

Or
>Southpark was always a vidya gaym
>its one of the boys dicking with Butters
>>
>>94714271
>Stan's grandpa is an old wreck with Alzheimer's
>wife divorces him instead of tending to him in his time of need
Grandma Marsh is a cold bitch.
>>
>>94713487
sometimes people are just assholes, even nice little granmas.
>>
>>94714432
Why do you think Grandpa wanted to die so badly.
>>
>>94713487
She wanted Butters to be raised properly
>>
>>94714432
>Grandma Marsh is a cold bitch.
just like every single woman in existence
>>
>>94714432
would have done the same honestly
looking at a loved one wither away its terrible...specially if you still have a life to live
besides, having alzheimer's he won't even be able to feel sad about being abandoned
>>94715021
Well he is old, bound to a wheelchair and considers everyone around him an idiot, of course he is miserable and wants to die.
>>
>>94713487

just watched this episode the other day

she wanted to toughen him up, but she was a huge cunt about it.

They did something similar in American Dad in "Bully for steve"
>>
>had some kind of upbringing where she was abused to make her stand up for herself
>became addicted to bullying in turn to make herself feel better about herself
>looks pleased when she thinks Butters is taking after her
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.