[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had a dream about your waifu? What was it like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: waifudream.png (61KB, 600x352px) Image search: [Google]
waifudream.png
61KB, 600x352px
Have you ever had a dream about your waifu? What was it like?
>>
I was fucking her. I came.
>>
>>94712284
I had a dream I was dating Gwenpool. We were looking for weed while casually spending the day together, and then something blew up and I unfortunately woke up.

I wish I was in a coma.
>>
Twice, actually. One was good. One was not.
>>
>>94712699
Go on...
>>
>>94712731

Which part?
>>
>>94712810
Both
>>
>>94712823

Well, in the good one we spend a nice evening at the boardwalk. Riding rides, eating ice cream, just sitting on a bench watching the sunset.

Then in the bad one we're highschoolers and she's the most popular girl in school. And everytime she looks at me she gives me this really harsh sneer that's full of hatred and disgust.

Yup.
>>
>>94712284
Nope, but last night I had a strange dream about 80's call girls at a party.
I say strange because when I asked "Do you only take cash?" one of them got disappointed and made me fill out a couple pages of paperwork.
>>
>>94712902
Doesn't what's-her-face ALWAYS have a sneer?
>>
File: tumblr_mm9zrz6tvt1s5xdg6o1_1280.png (316KB, 545x840px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mm9zrz6tvt1s5xdg6o1_1280.png
316KB, 545x840px
>>94712284
I had a pretty good one about Skadi from dummcomics. It was sort of like a weird mash of the webcomic and Emma Peel from the avengers TV show. We were in modern times, Skadi spent half her time in skin tight leather and the other half in her barbarian outfit. (Basically Skadii was Emma). We were somehow being pursued by a group of bad guys. We would drive vehicles and dodge bullets in shootouts. This was dream logic, I don't know how she managed to be Skadi and function in modern times without becoming walking (more of) a collateral damage woman.

It was pretty cool though, because between moments of her beating the shit out of bad guys and me (somehow) fighting along side her, there were these quiet moments where she allowed herself to be vulnerable with me. I guess she had a crush on me but felt that other girls were prettier and didn't have the confidence to pursue me. Last thing I remember was a really nice heart to heart where she said basically just that, and I hugged her and cuddled. Then the bad guys returned to break what might have become more than cuddles.

I did not even know Skadi was my waifu until this.
>>
>>94712983

What? No. She's usually quite cheerful and happy. As long as she's having fun.
>>
I've never actually dreamed about fucking any character in fiction. Plenty of random dream girls, but none that I'd recognize.
>>
File: 1488267994038.jpg (89KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
1488267994038.jpg
89KB, 401x401px
>>94712284
She brought me to the purgatory.
This dream has fucked me up a bit, but oh well.
>>
File: 1437692988009.jpg (72KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1437692988009.jpg
72KB, 480x477px
Yup, well as far as waifu is concern, she saved me from a giant rat and later on, responsible for my religion change.

Sometimes I daydream about her, is a nice way to cope with the fact that I'm poor as hell, dumber than a brick and will, probably, not become the artist I want to be although is fun to continue trying to anyway.
>>
>>94712450
>and then something blew up and I unfortunately woke up.
Maybe you shouldn't live in Israel then
>>
>>94714019
>responsible for my religion change.
IRL? Or just in your dream.

And name the waifu name.

Unless that picture is related...?
>>
>>94714868
>IRL? Or just in your dream.
Both. My dreams led me to the religion I'm into, sort of a personal religion I guess.

>And name the waifu name.
Is a bit difficult, since is more of a fusion of characters I had a crush on but couldn't decide who I loved the most since each had something that pulled me in close and since I don't like harems/polyamory nor does the religion I follow abide to it or any sort of romantic pursuit, I decide to create my own waifu using "pieces" of the characters I liked plus some other traits that I liked/dislike in a person.
>>
File: 1500858107230.jpg (187KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500858107230.jpg
187KB, 1280x720px
>>94715031
>I decide to create my own waifu using "pieces" of the characters
Ice King is that you?
>>
>>94712284
Where did this image come from?
>>
>>94715337
I googled "waifu dream"
>>
File: Ferguson.png (47KB, 297x228px) Image search: [Google]
Ferguson.png
47KB, 297x228px
>>94712284
I had a dream I was banging Selena Gomez and she turned into a pig halfway through but I kept going and when I woke up I had jizzed my pants
>>
>>94715337
...I too wish to know this
>>
>>94715408
Anon, why did you keep porking her?
>>
>thought I woke up with irl woman I'm attracted to under my arm
>she stirs and asks what's wrong
>I say nothing is wrong and kiss her on the forehead.
>go back to bed
>wake up for real
>nobody is there
It hurts, /co/. But then again, complaining about it on a Finnish pottery forum isn't going to help.
>>
>>94715523
not like this
>>
File: IMG_4619.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4619.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>94715437
>>
>>94712284
I fucked her.

Then I woke up, rolled over and shook her shoulder because I had a boner, and asked if she wanted to help me out with it.

Then I fucked her again in reality.

Because I have a wife.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.