[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questionable Content

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 44

File: 3549.png (168KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
3549.png
168KB, 800x1160px
Dude's excited about being upgraded from a fucking bench-top appliance and this bitch ruins it for him. Are we really meant to sympathize with this woe is me crap?
>>
Yes, because the creator is shit.

We don't like it here, and we already saw that they don't like it on QC forums. What more is there to discuss?
>>
>>94711828
>We
>>
>>94711828
He's ruining mai waifu with this shit.
>>
Remember kids, you can only be happy about your triumphs if no one is lesser than you.

Never mind that May is a CRIMINAL (and a willing one) who deserves what she is going through.

May, after all, was a robot who willingly committed crime rather than a poor person who was hungry and robbed a store to eat.

As far as I can tell, there is no legitimate reason for a robot to actually commit crime.
>>
>>94711846
>Why do I get the feeling this is heading down Sinfest Road?

They're starting to wake up in the forums
>>
>>94711990
>CRIMINAL

She got slammed for wanting to bear arms.
>>
You know what I don't get, right?

Why doesn't May just ask Hannelore for a new frame?

Hannelore's kind of a pushover.
>>
>>94712165
I spose cause then she wouldn't have an excuse to act like a high and mighty cunt.
>>
>>94712165
Because as soon as she hears about it, sympathizes, and agrees to do it, The Man will bust down the door and inform Hannelore that terrible things will happen to her if she helps out an ex-con that the Human Patriarchy has decided to intentionally oppress.
>>
>>94712197

...then Winslow, who is basically a slave, isn't the one she should be mad at, she should be mad at Hannelore for not using her privilege to help May.

But May won't apologize to Winslow even though he's a slave, basically.
>>
> posting from the airport in paris! THE FUTURE

Your 10K Patreon donations at work folks.
>>
File: 2935.jpg (65KB, 431x531px) Image search: [Google]
2935.jpg
65KB, 431x531px
>>94712234
>accects
>>
>>94712234
This whole week has been 'A Very Special Episode' levels of shit
>>
>>94712234

>Less than 100 words per comic
>can't run the script through a spellcheck.
I know this guy worked for like five years before he found the money train, but I still hate this guy.
>>
>>94712258
I don't know what's more likely, that he makes these typos for the Patreon upload for them to catch and correct before it goes live, or that he makes enough that some of them go live anyway.
>>
>>94711828

May also became an unintentional SJW.

She berates Winslow for his new body, unaware that he opted to pay back Hammers, which she declined.

When Momo tells May a nearly exact situation, May pretty much says "your cool, at least you understand the plight of the AnthroPC."
>>
>>94712234
Christ, the next page better be Hannelore laying down a verbal smackdown on May.
>>
>>94712438

I seriously doubt that. When it's pointed out that he pretty much called out his fan base for being hypocrites subtly, all Hell is gonna break loose.
>>
File: AugRights.jpg (226KB, 520x778px) Image search: [Google]
AugRights.jpg
226KB, 520x778px
>>94712234
Androids and cyborgs are people too~
>>
>>94712234
>privilege
There's that word again on this shitfest of a storyarc, did his tumblrbux from patreon take a dive or does he need extra cash for something?
>>
>>94712234
>Ozymandias

I despair every time I look upon what's become of QC. It was never awesome, but it was at least entertaining. Did he make this reference on purpose?
>>
>>94712544

BUILT TO SERVE
>>
>>94712612
>dive
It might have! He used to have the dollar amount on here, but now it just has the number of subscribers:
https://graphtreon.com/creator/jephjacques
>>
He's going to mutilate his hand again. Calling it now.
>>
>>94712896

Handocaust part 2, in T minus 48:00:00.
>>
File: AugAware.jpg (1MB, 1000x1320px) Image search: [Google]
AugAware.jpg
1MB, 1000x1320px
>>94712437
Well more importantly the situation is different when it's her friend in the same boat as Winslow, she's willing to overlook things.

>>94712844
They're going to take our jobs and/or our women!
>>
>>94712888
I've noticed a lot of cartoonists do that on their Patreons. Might be a new feature, or a thing where creators got tired of people giving them shit for making $X a month on lame work, or not doing anything at all on their projects.
>>
>>94713109

I thought it was a patreon wide thing to (by default) hide how much cash was coming in in favor of only showing patrons?
>>
>it's okay to be a dick and express your feelings as aggressively as you want as long as you're lesser than the target of your aggression in at least one aspect, the comic
>>
>>94713789

Also it's totally okay to consider that, unlike yourself, Winslow is a law abiding citizen.
>>
File: standardreactiontoeveryQCthread.jpg (79KB, 393x382px) Image search: [Google]
standardreactiontoeveryQCthread.jpg
79KB, 393x382px
>>
>>94713109

Or they don't want the IRS to know the exact amount.

"Yeah, I got 5K in donations. Yeah......."
>>
>>94714609
ah yes, now shitty webcomics artists can now engage in tax evasion to better make comics insulting rich white people who dodge taxes
>>
File: 1494756957305.jpg (13KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1494756957305.jpg
13KB, 512x384px
>>94712234
>>94711828
I don't know shit about QC, just from what I read passing over the catalog.

So is the story just this generally cancerous? Because it seems like this dude is happy and wants to share it with his friend, too happy for a moment to consider how she might feel (something by absolute accident and would never do on purpose) and she goes off on a tangent about it, villainfies the dude, and now the dude is seeking redemption while she gets a pass? And continues lecturing on it?

What the fuck?

Also apparently she was an asshole that committed excessive crimes for... wanting to be a jet? If I remember that post correctly.

Have I got it straight so far?
>>
>>94714699

JJ pretty much is trying to appear Socially Aware, but ends up falling in his face. Like your typical SJW.
>>
>>94714699
But he's a meek male robot and she's a strong female robot.

Check your privilege, cis shitlord.
>>
>>94714642

BRB, reporting this to the IRS.
>>
>>94714699
>ai bitch hates her job as a bank ai and illegally uploaded herself into a fighter jet

>got caught and is serving community service in a shitty government provided robot body

>blonde chick buys her ai ipod a new robot body after years of being an immobile square

>he is happy and excited to show his friends

>CHECK YUR PRIBLIDGE FUCKING MALEBOT SCUM
>>
File: 1494865487376.jpg (43KB, 391x353px) Image search: [Google]
1494865487376.jpg
43KB, 391x353px
>>94714844
Yeah this is sounding like steaming dog shit. Thanks for the heads up!
>>
>>94714609

I thought Patreon already reported to the IRS as a matter of not being accused of abetting tax evasion?
>>
>>94712234
Is he using a phone to look stuff up? Why does he need a device? He is the device!
>>
>>94715503
>Is he using a phone to look stuff up?
No, that's the poorly drawn drinking cup.
>>
>>94715503
thankfully, no, it's tea because... well it's still retarded, now AI bots can have hallucinations through smell. He's huffing tea
>>
>>94711828
>Questionable Content is horrible
Well no shit Sherlock
>>
>>94714844
>ai bitch hates her job as a bank ai and illegally uploaded herself into a fighter jet
She stole 750 million dollars and got caught before she could buy the jet, I don't think there has been any indication of remorse either.
>>
>>94712234
>companion device
>wants to fuck off and do other things

Defective?
>>
>>94715753

How did she get paroled again?

Stealing more than like ten million upgrades it to a super felony rather than just a regular felony.

Basically, as a robot, she probably should have been forcibly reprogrammed.
>>
>>94715805
AI gets way too much leeway in this reality. Basically people in this world buy iPads who will randomly decide they want to do more than whatever it is you bought them to do and so far no one stops them from doing that.
>>
>>94711990
she was made to be a banking AI and got busted for taking money to be what she really wanted to be.
>>
>>94715846

Shouldn't she have just used her eternal life to save up enough money to be what she wanted to be?
>>
>>94715845
It's been retconned to where both the AI and the human have to be screened before they get paired up, and it's a companionship program they both have to sign up for. If you want a dumb computer or a dumb appliance you can still get those.

>>94715846
She's still the only case of an AI not getting to be what they want to be. Still doesn't make much sense.
>>
>>94715878
you think the AI built into devices get paid?
>>
>>94715918
characters have said that most AIs are happy being what they were made for. so they must be programming them at the factory to be content with being a toaster.
>>
So when people tell me to check my privilege, they are just jealous at my good fortune and want me to feel bad about because their life is shit?

Man, if only they told me that rather then telling me to educate myself, when I asked what privilege is.
>>
>>94712234

>Posting about his financial and ability to travel privilege

What a fucking shitlord.
>>
>>94715918
so you answering these two posts just brings up a hypothetical scenario that of course will never be addressed. Is AI screening mandatory or only for consumer use? Is it illegal to force an AI to operate as something against it's will? Did she ever admitted to the bank of her wishes?
Jeph is putting all this half-baked AI shit lately because he wanted an easy to draw wacky side character back when he drew like a kindergartner and now can use it for more virtue signalling but doesn't take a fucking minute to wonder how just throwing shit out might not make a lick of sense
>>
>>94712234
I gotta stop browsing the threads

I check the site for the next page and realize I already read it so I'm reliant on patreon leaks
>>
>>94715958

W-w-wait, so Jeph 'Tumblr was right' Jacques is basically legitimizing slavery of a race that he has said are as sentient as humans (since the fictional 'Singularity' has occurred in his setting)?

Uh...man, good thing the robots aren't black...oh wait bubbles is black.
>>
>>94716019
Yeah it hasn't been explored that much.

Like, did May have any chance of being a fighter jet? Did she apply and fail aptitude but pass for banking despite it being obvious she'd hate it? And once she's stuck as a banking AI is she getting a salary or just doing it because "it's what she's supposed to do?" Like, I doubt a toaster with an AI who loves toasting (which is a pretty dumb concept, but that's what Jeph put forth as an example) is getting paid for that. So was May basically stuck doing a job in an almost communist style job assignment where her only remuneration was the inherent pleasure of doing it? Cause that could be fucked up. Doesn't excuse her stealing money, but it's not a great situation, especially if she wasn't even getting money to possibly go out on her own at some point.

>>94715958
And it's not really clear if people are programming AI to behave certain ways. They definitely worked towards making the first one, but since then I dunno how they get made. Also the singularity happened, so AI could be handling all that stuff without much human input at this point.

I think for all rights and purposes, what an AI ends up being into is as up to chance as what people end up being into.
>>
>>94715970

That's essentially the thrust of most of it.

The more cancerous syndrome of people who believe in privilege is a lack of agency. Confronting that you NO MATTER HOW BAD YOUR LIFE IS can be doing things to make your life better is the hardest thing for most young adults, and the idea of privilege is often used as a 'I can't do it, I can't compete with these people and their privilege'.
>>
>>94715924

Considering that they can go to prison in a very liberal comic, and have a concept of money, they obviously are compensated somehow.
>>
>>94711846
Surprisingly Reddit was the last to turn. The forum was critical before it, though it was mostly new posters who were critical. One of the mods threatened, as usual, but they're now walking it back after chilling discussion, probably because they're realizing how boring things are with 5 people with 20,000 posts who all think the same.

>>94712612
No, you can tell he's still doing well even without the Patreon totals because the $10,000 tier, the bonus comic, is still fulfilled.

>>94715675
>Is he using a phone to look stuff up?
>No, that's the poorly drawn drinking cup.
Somehow that makes even less sense.
>>
>>94715422

Doesn't he still have to provide alimony to his ex-wife?
>>
Do not read Questionable Content.
>>
>>94716786
Not on the Patreon, that was after the divorce. She's still the bookkeeper, to my knowledge. Don't know how wise it is to have an ex-wife directly handling the money.
>>
>>94716841

Criminally foolish, if only because if she's loyal, then you run the risk of putting he or yourself into a tax burden situation, especially if she resides somewhere different than you work.

If she's disloyal, then, well...heh...giving your ex-wife money is a bit like stabbing yourself and waiting for her to die.
>>
>>94716881
He's in Nova Scotia and she remains in Northampton, Massachusetts, to my knowledge.

>stabbing yourself
You mean yet again, right?
>>
>>94716967

>giving money across national lines
I hope they both have good tax personnel.
You forget about one thing, and trust me, Canada and America will get their tax money, one way or the other...probably after ten years of letting it gather interest.
>>
>>94716998
This might be a huge assumption, but I'm assuming Jeph or his ex-wife knows what a foreign tax credit is. But, yeah, with hundreds of thousands of dollars on the line I do hope an illustrator and the entry level chick who used to fulfill orders on his web store aren't doing their own taxes for an international business. They can't be that dumb, right?
>>
>>94716998
>nova scotia
so Jeph really is suicidal. why else would he move to such a dreary shit hole?
>>
>>94717408
That's where his e-girlfriend lives.
>>
>>94717120
Part of the problem is he's still an American citizen right? So he has to pay taxes there. Does he own a home in Canada? He'd be paying twice on some things I think.
>>
File: canuckle science.jpg (244KB, 960x1689px) Image search: [Google]
canuckle science.jpg
244KB, 960x1689px
>>94717462

I thought he moved to Canuckstan to get Free GRS?
>>
>>94717556
as if. he had to travel back to america to get surgery on his ear. because the Canadian socailist healthcare system is shit unless you have an emergency or a long term illness.
>>
>>94717600
He's an American citizen, he'd have no coverage in Canada.

Things can be slow here, but most everything is covered other than dental, eyesight and cosmetic, and your prescriptions aren't covered either.
>>
>>94717543
That's what foreign tax credits are for, so you don't pay twice. You do end up paying somewhat more, unless state taxes would be prohibitive, but it's not double.

>>94717556
He's not a citizen so he doesn't have access to that. Kinda surprising, though, given how "progressive" Canada is.
>>
>>94717633
but drugs are significantly cheaper in canada because you don't have a protectionist market like the USA.
>>
>>94717646
jeph won't pay on the first $80,000 of his income. if his employer or business isn't american.
>>
>>94717682
Is he even legally living in Canada though? Or just living there with someone and maintaining a US address?
>>
>>94717682
Pretty sure it's still registered in Massachusetts.
>>
>>94717697
Jeph has a visa, had a separate residence, but is now living with his Canadian fiance.
>>
May's whining about working to keep her head from falling off makes even less sense than the privilege bitching. The only actual problem she had was the defective arm, which has been working fine ever since she got it fixed (as a gift from a friend just like Winslow's new body, funnily enough) months ago. The only other problems are minor annoyances like one foot being slightly bigger or missing luxuries like genitals, and the only "maintenance" we've seen her paying for was a cosmetic face swap to match colors and rent that can be negotiated if it was draining all her income, which it clearly isn't if she's able to save up for a helmet.

Her situation isn't perfect but by all indications her body isn't actually falling apart and a new body isn't out of reach. Hell, she's arguably better off than Winslow was. He was completely dependent on his owner, with a fucking ipod body that would probably have more trouble finding a job than she did.
>>
>>94718944
Her face fell off, that's why she had to get the non-matching cover in the first place.
>>
>>94719024
Her face didn't fall off, it got sliced off when a sword fell on it. That one is on Dale/Marigold.
>>
>>94713070
An aug and a black family as neighbors, how unlucky.
>>
I used to like QC a long time ago. But around the same time the art really improved noticably, the main character Martin really stopped being a character at all and turned into a vehicle for all the female characters.

I'm not sure what happened to JJ at this time, but all the male characters seemed to disappear and only more female characters surrounded Martin. Martin was exactly everything each character needed him to be to further their character development, then disappeared from their scenes so they could be independent womenz. Poor Faye now looks like a typical SJW cow and the term privileged is thrown around like some kind of serious issue.

Lets not for get the the creator is fucked in the head and not in the picasso/van gogh kind of way just an idiot who would fuck up his own hand to get attention kind of way.

It is a tragedy in some respects, but I think more so that people actually put in this much money for so much bullshit.
>>
Man I'm so done with this shitty comic. I had to endure Marten suddenly turning homosexual, fat lesbian robodykes, Elliot turning homosexual when it was established he wanted Brun. Now I'm being lectured on privilege by a criminal? Enough is enough man... I can already see that he'll be shooting for a robo dyke relationship with Momo and May
>>
>>94719788
>Poor Faye now looks like a typical SJW cow

Sadly, she's not even a SJW in it's descriptive term. I mean, if she heard May's rants, SHE would have ripped off the replacement face and give May a verbal beatdown
>>
>>94721135
>I can already see that he'll be shooting for a robo dyke relationship with Momo and May

We actually wanted Faye/Bubbles, the FANDOM wanted Faye/Bubbles, and Jeph is too chickenshit to do it.
>>
>>94721170
It's still too soon. I remember months and months of these threads screaming 'IT'S TRAPPENING' before it happened
>>
>>94721170
>implying he chickened out
He's just dragging that shit out like he does with everything.
>>
>>94712234
Is this a metaphor for passable transgenders?
>>
>>94718944
>Her situation isn't perfect but by all indications her body isn't actually falling apart and a new body isn't out of reach.
There are no indications that her body is not falling apart, either. The arm malfunctioned with normal use, nothing crazy, which doesn't speak well of the state of the overall hardware. And she couldn't get it worked out through proper channels because it was an old chassis that was out of warranty, which implies that it's old and dated hardware.

And if she's having to save up for a helmet (a decent full coverage motorcycle helmet can run $150, which would be more than enough head protection for moose handjobs), then a new body is almost certainly waaaay out of reach. At least, a humanoid body that can substitute for a human in the work force (and that May would be willing to use; she's previously declined using Momo's old moe-blob body).

>>94719083
Dale put that one right back on her; he kept the sword in his room. She was only in there to snag some of his lube. Though if it was placed in such a way that May could trip and fall on it, then it's probably a good thing that it happened to her before it happened to one of her fleshbag roommates.

>>94721564
No. It's about someone being a bit inconsiderate toward someone who was sensitive to the subject, and rather than learning that he should just pay a little more attention to the feelings of his sorta-kinda friends, he instead gets brainwashed into feeling that he should feel bad and over-privileged for having a rich sugar-momma, and thus he needs to provide tribute to society sufficiently and routinely enough to balance it out.
>>
File: AugAware2.jpg (25KB, 182x273px) Image search: [Google]
AugAware2.jpg
25KB, 182x273px
>>94719289
The AIs will take your boring library and/or coffee shop jobs.
>>
File: 4557591.jpg (69KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
4557591.jpg
69KB, 520x678px
>>94721992
>tfw black robot
>>
>>94711828
Nah, she's got a point. Imagine if you knew a guy who just happened to be friends with some filthy rich fuck. So you're at your shitty minimum wage job, barely scraping by in a run down, leaky, drafty apartment you have to share with two other people in the bad side of town, when he drives up and invites you to a housewarming party at the mansion his friend just bought him. Your first reaction probably wouldn't be "good for you".

In fact, this guy doesn't even have a job. Every single need of his is paid for by his friend, the billionaire heiress. I don't know about you, but I might just tell him where he can stick that shiny new mansion of his if he came by my crappy job to brag about it.
>>
>>94718944
The comic's established that robo-bodies are high-end items, and a decent one isn't something that everyone can afford. They haven't explicitly stated that May's using a bottom shelf one, but we can at least assume from her shitty job and position as an ex-convict.

The comic hasn't done a great job showing May's specific situation regarding not having a top of the line body, but I don't think it's a major leap to assuming hers is the equivalent of the 24 year old car my parents gave me when I graduated college: It runs, but not well, and it's only worth about 1/50th of a new one.
>>
>>94718944
May's body has no skin except her face.

Clinton's hand incident has shown that have no skin causes extra wear and tear on robotics.
>>
>>94722905
Wasn't bragging. He was just showing everyone "Hey, I'm no longer just a household appliance anymore." May is in her shitty job because of her own shitty choices. Now, I understand if she still wasn't thrilled for her friend, but she's acting as though she was personally attacked when she wishes he would "fucking think". In her mind, she was not being bitter. She's just retaliating against abuse.
>>
File: 3035.png (71KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
3035.png
71KB, 800x1160px
>>94721895
The arm is the only malfunction we've seen, and if its been in moosefapping condition ever since Faye fixed it then the part isn't an inherently fragile piece of shit, it was just given to her in a defective or poorly maintained state. IIRC we haven't seen or heard about a single other malfunction, other than this one recent line about working to "afford to keep her head from falling off" which just looks like angry hyperbole. Either she isn't having constant problems or Jeph has failed to inform the audience of those problems before turning them into a plot point, which is possible.

>>94722993
Bodies seem to be a similar price range to cars. One was 30k and Marigold would've needed a loan for it, the one Momo got was pricey enough to startle her but apparently didn't require a loan. And it was still decent, with a built in taser. I'm guessing something worse than Momo's but significantly better than her current shitbot would be a few thousand, definitely under 10k.
>>
>>94723046
>Either she isn't having constant problems or Jeph has failed to inform the audience of those problems before turning them into a plot point, which is possible.

Also note that Jeph hasn't adequately explained how Winston knows May or Bubbles.
>>
>>94723127
I don't regularly read QC, but if we're supposed to feel bad about May not having a working/up-to-snuff chassis, then I can see the biggest problem here: She doesn't look like a character whose chassis is off-market and/or broken down. She looks just like New Winslow, only blue instead of pink.

Instead, we're simply told through strips like this and the others posted over the past few days that she's got a bad chassis, and that we should feel bad because she's not in working condition. But we've never really seen her body breaking down or breaking apart. Further, as I said before she doesn't even look as though she has physical issues with her body.

Now, if her arm were taped up because it was regularly falling off, or perhaps a number of parts were mismatched and unequal to a point that it's impossible not to notice, then we'd have something to actually see about this aspect of her character. All we're told in THAT regard is that one foot is bigger than the other, but we never see her feet as it is.

At least, that's my opinion on this. I feel like May would be more sympathetic if she LOOKED more sympathetic in the first place.
>>
>>94723571
I think there was one time her arm fell off, but that was about it.
>>
>criminal bitches about privilege
what a fucking joke
she doesn't even have the
>my family was poor so I had no choice
bullshit excuse, she's a fucking robot who doesn't even need money really
>>
File: 2013-10-20-princess.png (320KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
2013-10-20-princess.png
320KB, 1000x333px
>>94721135
>Now I'm being lectured on privilege by a criminal? Enough is enough man...
Meanwhile, over in "Dumbing of Age", we've been working through this bullshit for years.
>>
>>94723725
>open photoshop
>select eyedropper
>click both of their faces
>no change in skin tone
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>94723814
Well, we THOUGHT that what she meant was that Walky (her brother) was culturally whiter than herself, and also that this whole argument was a defense trying to rationalize her own actions as part of a larger scheme while denying personal responsibility; it was the racism of society that led her to rob a convenience store.

But no, David Willis came out later to say that her interracial parents-- A black/mullato father and a white mother-- were, in fact, racist against Sal, who was physically darker than Walky. Y'know, despite their skin being the exact same color.

Again, it's a whole can of worms.
>>
>>94721135
>Elliot turning homosexual when it was established he wanted Brun
Didn't he also want to fuck Black Dora?
>>
>>94723127
So do people know it's a prison-issue chassis? Is that the model for all convicts?
That might lend some weight to this terrible analogy.
>>
>>94712107
I sense a purging coming over there.
It's that or commit handpekku again.
>>
>>94712437
We'll yeah.
Winslow is just a pink male.
Ew
>>
File: 250px-NotanerArt_Roose_Bolton.jpg (27KB, 250x399px) Image search: [Google]
250px-NotanerArt_Roose_Bolton.jpg
27KB, 250x399px
>>94712234
>I'M OZYMANDIAS LOL

ex-fucking-dee
>>
>>94723127
It should also be pointed out that May's chassis was given to her by the government for free. It'd be like the government giving a prisoner a car when they got released.

>>94723876
There was a great thread where someone wrote out the entire rational of the Sal/Walky conflict but replaced all instances of race with the hex triplet of their skin color.
>>
File: 54b.jpg (41KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
54b.jpg
41KB, 680x510px
>>94712234
>>94712701
>>94724386
He's a braindead retard wanting to make him appear smarter than he is, so he references a poem. However, lacking any sense of wit, he may only accomplish this in the basest sense, i.e., I'M REFERENCING THIS.

I summed up Jeph's humor once like this: Jeph's idea of a fart joke is saying the word fart.
>>
>>94723946
Nah, Black Faye wants to fuck him. Black Dora moved away awhile back, shortly after she and Martin started a thing.

>>94723046
Her shitty choice was presumably the only method she knew to get the body she wanted.
Winslow's method of getting the body he wanted was asking for one from the lady who bought / acquired / contracted him from Apple.

A core part of her overall malcontent is that she's bitter over that sort of thing. She desires to be an attack copter, but not only is she stuck in humanoid hardware, but she's stuck in subpar humanoid hardware. And she's trying to make the best of it because she definitely does not want to go back to Robot Jail, but it's hard and shitty and

So that's her damage. And here comes Winslow doing his thing. It's not that she's holding the whole 'you got your desired new body for free' thing against Winslow. It's the fact that he came down to her job specifically to flaunt that fact that she considers a dick move. His self-absorbed antics rubbed her the wrong way, and she's not a character with much tact, so she got snarky. Not even a big deal, but now it's somehow a plot point about privilege and junk.
>>
>>94724496
He did want to fuck Black Dora. Strip 2022.
>>
>>94711828
...............:.//.......
I have no more respect for Momo now
>>
>>94711828
Wait, so Winslow was a dick for being happy?
>>
>>94724652
He's effectively a white man now, so he's only supposed to be guilty and submissive.
>>
>>94723876
While that is a legit thing that happens (even black parents will shit on their darker skinned kids), this would have definitely made more since if he had always been illustrated as lighter than her.
>>
So does stabby hands understand WHICH privilege he's talking about? Because it seems like he's trying to talk about white privilege when what's going on is monetary privilege; which is NOT the same as white privilege.

I'm calling it now that he's going to be so guilty that he's going to either let himself get near fatally damaged or give up him body altogether before cuntbot realizes that she was being a shit instead of coming to an understanding.

Oh wait; its Ol' Stabby, so Winslow will just never interact with her again, May will have been in the right, and even if he gets really hurt, she'll say he deserved it and get a smarmy joke in while everyone else worries for him that she'll either not get comeuppance for or get her shit pushed in by Bubbles but always hold a grudge against him.
>>
>>94724496
>Her shitty choice was presumably the only method she knew to get the body she wanted.
>Winslow's method of getting the body he wanted was asking for one from the lady who bought / acquired / contracted him from Apple.
This is utter bullshit, because the body she wanted was a multi-million dollar literal death machine, where Winslow just wanted to not be an iPod with legs and shitty balance.
Some people, and robots I guess, need to accept the limits of the reality they exist in.
>>
>>94723814
Walky is born with straight hair while Sal was born with black people hair
>>
Could be worse, there could be a robot ghetto that unruly AI's get sent to.
>>
>>94725205
Look, I know "good hair" and "bad hair" has torn up some black family relationships, but having "good hair' doesn't make someone "whiter" for the sake of her argument.
>>
>>94724496
>The only method she knew
Besides just keep doing her fucking job? Also Winslow was not flaunting shit. That's what's making her unsympathetic. It's all about her. It was an attack on her to make her feel bad. Life was bad to her because of the way she was born. The government attacked her just because she tried to steal her desired body.
>>
>>94723725
I'm going to assume that the creator of this comic is as white as the driven snow, right?
>>
>>94724873
The comic for the foreseeable future is probably going to be all about Winslow going to this AI aid organization every day and learning all about how to humble himself to atone for his privilege. It's likely there will be an eventual payoff where May comes over and insults him, he meekly agrees, and then all the other AI volunteers will stand around him and applaud his correct decision.
>>
>>94725251
It's not an argument, it's a fact she had to live with. I have no doubt she never was the family favorite her entire life as proven with every single scene related to her mom.
>>
>>94725238
>>94721992
>>94713070

Guess my point is the last Deus Ed game got extra ham-fisted with its metaphors. While there's some accidental transhuman stuff in QC, Jeph's more content with the quirky slice-of-life stuff, with occasional robots.
>>
>>94725326
Well, her mom is white, right?
Everyone know that there's no such thing as a good white mother,
>>
>>94725289
Unlikely, because that scenario runs the risk of May doing this in front of some AI that's still stuck in the body of a laserjet printer who'd then go off on her about how she's just as privileged.
>>
>>94725251
>>94725326

Walky & Sal's hair also goes curly & ethnic when they get stressed out (i.e. seeing their poor grades). Oddly enough, he and his fans dismissed that as a running gag, and didn't think it was at all weird or offensive.
>>
>>94725349
this is just a mom who's a stupid bitch and don't know how to raise her children equally. That's all
>>
>>94725383
Pink boy (male) is still < laserjet printer.
>>
>>94724901
Winslow only has a chassis that is one step above a basic body too. It's like shitting on someone for owning a Honda with the options package.

>>94725205
I'm pretty sure that Sal's "black people hair" is the same hair he gives Roz. Sal's 1/4th black anyways, so she wouldn't have black people hair to begin with. Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure every black chick in DoA, except maybe Lucy, has a hairstyle that indicates treated or relaxed hair.
>>
>>94725420
Exactly.
A white mother.
>>
>>94725289
>Has Hanners fucked the boibot yet?

>>94725420
>>94725462
All we've seen about Sal's mom is that she yelled at Sal for climbing the outside of playground equipment, she picked Sal's extroverted and friendly brother over her to appear in a shitty Christian entertainment program, she was able to get Sal off scot free when Sal robbed a convenience store and took a hostage, paid for Sal's education at a private boarding school, paid for Sal's motorcycle, and paid for Sal's tuition.
>>
>>94725436
Eh. Comic logic. Walky and Sal shouldn't even be rule 34 of eachother in the first place since they only paternal twins
>>
>>94712544
wait didn't tumblr freak out when Deus Ex tried to do a "cyborgs as oppressed minorities" allegory? shouldn't they be bitching at Jeph for doing the same thing?
>>
>>94725538
Still sounds like a white mom doing "what society expects of her".

You can buy your kids stuff and still be an emotionally dismissive shitbag.
>>
>>
>>94711828
i read this comic and i regret ever finding out it even existed. this is the most disgusting, degenerate, marxist, leftist propaganda trash i have ever seen in my life! i thought the loudhouse and steven universe was bad but no, you sickminded lefties outdid yourselves again. this shit is abominable and should not exist. this thing is the most anti white straight traditional brain poison that i have ever seen. this stuff needs to be destroyed.
>>
>>94725644
Then follow your own advice
>>
>>94725671
This is nothing compared to Sinfest.
>>
>>94712234
Terrible
>>
>>94725269
Not only that, he didn't masturbate until he was 19 because he always thought his grandmother was watching him from heaven.
>>
>>94725722
you got an example pic? i need to know how sick this world is
>>
>>94724609
Sure enough. I completely forgot about that. Hah, the guy is attracted to love triangles. Or future love triangles, I dunno.

>>94724405
>It'd be like the government giving a prisoner a car when they got released.
Not really. An AI cannot exist without being on some sort of hardware (even if it's a virtual host like Robot Jail supposedly is). Unlike humans, they don't come into being with sufficient hardware to support their existence. They're a Part. A sapient part, but they are not a whole entity unto themselves.

Which sorta begs all sorts of questions about the early stages of AI existence in this setting. What's the nature of the hardware that spawns AI, are AI are considered the owners (in part or fully) of the first set of hardware they inhabit, and so on. Questions we will almost certainly never get solid answers on, and if we do, they'll probably indirectly retcon a handful of other strips in the process.

But yeah, a car's not a great comparison. Perhaps a wheelchair would be closer. Also, we don't even know if it was free; she may have had to work off the cost as a spam filter for the past five years or something. I doubt it, but we really don't know much about the details. Jeph probably doesn't either.
>>
>>94725644
Stop making a thread about it every time it updates and I will.
>>
>>94712234
>i'm ozymandias lol
Leave Shelley out of your shitfest, Jeph.
>>
>>94725903
As of the Robot Fight Club arc. AIs exist on nigh indestructible hard drives.

they probably have a basic AI framework. then algorithms randomize personality traits. this AI is then given programming modules to do what ever work their human customer wanted them for.

bubbles came into existence as a fully realized war machine. may came into existence as a banking AI. momo and pintsize were anthroPCs(glorified laptops), Winslow an iPod.
>>
>>94723876
>We THOUGHT she had depth
>But no, it was racist parents.
>>
>>94723472
And chances are, he never will
>>
>>94724644
You did before?
>>
>>94723044
Clinton masturbates four times per day, do you really think that he cleans and lubes his hand every time?
>>
>>94726200
exposed robotics pinch skin. clinton would jerk it with his off hand.
>>
>>94726232
That's just a myth the merchants tell you to avoid fucking robots or getting high end prosthetics.
There is nothing wrong with fisting android girls if you just pay a little attention.
>>
>>94725925
To be fair, that is the exact type of shitty artwork you'd see at a non-chain coffee shop near a college.
>>
File: 2017-01-21.gif (126KB, 740x250px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-21.gif
126KB, 740x250px
>>94725819
Can't remember which one portrayed porn as a patriarchy brainwashing cult that keeps abused women in a pit so have one of the tamer examples.
>>
>>94711846
>we already saw that they don't like it on QC forums
I need links
>>
>cute robot girl jacking off an animal
Didn't expect to see my fetish in QC of all places
>>
>>94725974
The AI fighting there had triple-reinforced AI drives, yes. The fact that it was a concern implies that this was not a standard thing.

That same comic established that the AI drive is the core self of an AI. However, that doesn't tell us if the AI has any functionality when that core is disconnected. Are they still aware? Do they perceive the passage of time? Are they as functional as a Futurama style heads in a jar, or are they basically Star Trek style teleporter buffer data when not hooked up to anything? It's not established, but I would think the latter, considering processing power is required to maintain sapience.
>>
>>94726558
Is that guy actually Japanese or is it just a pseudonym?
>>
>>94726558
She's never coming back, Tatsuya, no matter how much of a Nice Guy and Ally to the Cause you try to be.
>>
File: justice robots.png (156KB, 943x522px) Image search: [Google]
justice robots.png
156KB, 943x522px
>>
File: samecolor.gif (1MB, 1204x1696px) Image search: [Google]
samecolor.gif
1MB, 1204x1696px
>>94723725
>>
File: tatsuya ishida.jpg (69KB, 962x691px) Image search: [Google]
tatsuya ishida.jpg
69KB, 962x691px
>>94725903
>>94725974
No need to guess, we've been given some of this info. From under comic 1996:
>Artificial intelligences are created in a virtual environment, where they are stored in a "creche" of other AIs in their generation. When bootstrapped to self-awareness, they are given a choice of function- commercial use (AnthroPCs), military, scientific, etc, or allowed to subsume in the global meta-AI. If they choose to go into "retail" they are allowed to choose a self-identity and are shipped to a reputable "dealer" (such as Idoru, in today's strip) where they are put up for "sale."

>Purchase of an AI is not a binding contract- either party is free to terminate the relationship at any time, and the transaction agent will refund the contract fee. The use of terms like "sale" and "owner" are considered offensive by some, and are becoming rather politically incorrect (my use of them here is solely for sake of comparison, hence the quotation marks).

>One would think that the majority of AIs would choose to simply be given a chassis and left to make their own way in the world, but the majority who do not go into a specialized profession choose to pair up with a human "owner." There has been much speculation by both humans and AIs as to the reason for this- no aspect of their programming indicates a cause for such a bias. The general consensus is that the average AI simply finds your average human entertaining, and enjoys the companionship.

I suspect some of this is no longer valid, but regardless. AI are created in virutal environments (so not their own hardware), and choose at least a general direction if not a specific purpose.

Reading the under-text has also led me to find out that Jeph is acquainted with Battletech enough to make references. Which makes me feel dirty.

>>94727031
Don't know about his nationality, but he's done a few interviews using that name, so presumably it's not a pseudonym. Not a lot of pictures of him on the internet, though.
>>
>>94726736

Go look yourself.>>94726801
>>
>>94727195
I like the GIF.
But yeah, we're just as confused as you.
>>
>Privilege.

Alright, I said I'd be out if it got any more preachy and this is the final straw.
I could deal with lesbians. I could deal with the MC dating a trans. I could deal with the two other identity crises' happening. And I could deal with the buff guy being bi.

But HOLY SHIT. Privilege? The comic has become a literal meme at this point.

Jeff needs to get off tumblr, it is literally ruining his shit.
He can't differentiate what's normal anymore.

The entire world being gay is NOT the norm.
Feeling guilty about your caste is NOT the norm, nor should it be.
>>
>>94727284
i meant links to the uprising in JJ's own forum
>>
File: manh.jpg (202KB, 940x460px) Image search: [Google]
manh.jpg
202KB, 940x460px
>>94726558
>And look what they've made of it
>>
>>94727443
It looks a lot better without the smoke and rubble, doesn't it
>>
>>94725383

Come on now. I don't think we're quite down to the level of shit like Assigned Male just yet.
>>
>>94727631
Jeph only lives in Canada, he isn't genetically Canadian just yet
>>
File: 1486437598622.png (62KB, 373x380px) Image search: [Google]
1486437598622.png
62KB, 373x380px
>>94727737
That won't save him from the Rake
>>
>>94727631
I was meaning that Ol' Stabby wouldn't want to run the risk of having the character crying "privilege" to be a hypocrite. By "AI in the body of a laser jet printer", I literally mean a sentient laserjet printer giving her shit because it would love to have its brain be put in ANY new body PERIOD, but its company property and can't do shit about it.
>>
>>94727343
>Jeff needs to get off tumblr, it is literally ruining his shit.
>He can't differentiate what's normal anymore.

Tumblr is his main source of Patreon income, he can't risk pissing them off. That's why Marten and Claire had an argument for ONE panel.

>Marten told Claire he needed to stay with Faye whom had just been discharged from the hospital
>Claire hangs up
>Faye calls her and tells her to come over
>Everything's happy again

He's too scared to make them break up or be unhappy in the slightest.
>>
File: bt2.png (28KB, 588x227px) Image search: [Google]
bt2.png
28KB, 588x227px
>>94727343
Does he still tumblr? Twitter seems to be his righteous crusade venue of choice these days.
>>
I would ask where Patron Anon is, but I really don't know if I want to fucking see the next page.

Part of me wants to stay away for a week until this privilege arc is done.
>>
File: 3544.jpg (251KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
3544.jpg
251KB, 800x1160px
>>
>>94728799
It's cute how brave Jeph is when he's toeing the SJW line but one misstep and he's stabbing his hand again.
>>
>>94728859
-_-
>>
>>94727371

I'd love to, but for some odd reason, I'm banned there. I don't even have an account there, which is double weird.
>>
>>94727371
All the posts are in weekly threads called WCDT. Just click on the latest one. Also, it's not really Jeph's forum. He abandoned it over half a decade ago, Sycophantic as the general crowd is there, he still called it "toxic".

>>94727777
Nice quads.

>>94728799
Alice Grove and his homepage are hosted on Tumblr, but, yeah, most of his unironic shitposting is on Twitter. Nothing new, he has 81,000 Tweets.

>>94728812
I don't think there's any more to post. I think the next one goes up Sunday.
>>
>>94728812

He's in Paris, so it means two weeks of guest strips.
>>
>>94728799
I don't do twitter. Is that Jeph saying that?
I really hope that was just some random Twiterrnia.

It'd really ruin my image of him otherwise.
>>
>>94728900

It reminds me of the scheming villains of the week you get in Fist of the North Star and other 80's manga like Jojo. When they think they have the upper hand they'll laugh and preen and do as they please, but the absolute first moment there's any real challenge that shit goes out the window and they turn into a cowering puddle of fear.
>>
>>94727086
Was it a girlfriend? I always wondered what caused him to snap.
>>
File: 3545.jpg (249KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
3545.jpg
249KB, 800x1160px
>>94728859
>>
>>94728762
Which is why Marten and Claire have faded away. Jeph only knows how to hook characters up and break them up. He is incapable of writing a stable relationship, so he has to avoid showing them at all.
>>
File: cant chump the trump.PNG.jpg (119KB, 620x914px) Image search: [Google]
cant chump the trump.PNG.jpg
119KB, 620x914px
>>94728980
Jeph changes his handle about once per week, further proving that Twitter's verification means nothing, but here's a random Tumblrina in reply.
>>
>>94728946
What, by IP? Or are all unregistered users banned from viewing? And/or possibly banned from registering?
>>
>I dont want him to apologize I just want him to think about it
basically you just wanted to make him feel bad because you're an angry bitch who believes that having a feeling is all the justification you need to act on it.
take some fucking medication you bipolar cunt
>>
>>94729035
The verification check mark is tied to the account name @jephjacques, but the name he chooses to display can change at any time. And does.

I think he's kept that pink fart avatar up throughout a ton of name changes, though.
>>
>>94728799
>>94729035
How will the president ever recover from being so BTFO?
>>
>>94729082
And this is Jeph's message. Think about it.
This isn't a character thinking this.

This was put into words by someone as a moral message.
He WANTS people to feel guilty about their privilege because others are worse off.

Never mind he was happy and wanted to share with a friend. Never mind he was incredibly nice about it. He had privilege. And by God that was enough.
>>
>>94729114
>a friend
Yeah sure
>>
File: Marigold_futa.png (67KB, 600x786px) Image search: [Google]
Marigold_futa.png
67KB, 600x786px
Instead of Winslow having funny Real Boy Adventures. We have weeks of virtue signaling about wealth.
>>
Reminder this shit is being preserved by the Library of Congress.
>>
>>94729233
Yeah well so was The Great Awakening by Chopin, and that shit was about some 30 year old mother of 4 who decides to kill herself because she had a crush on a young hot guy.
there's a lot of shit there already
>>
File: 3403.jpg (209KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
3403.jpg
209KB, 800x1160px
>>94729199
Is it really any better than any other arc? It's honestly hilarious to see how much he wants to do, and has so much time with daily updates to develop a long drawn out and well written arc.
But then he's like
>Better have Bubbles meet a robot devil to help get her memories back and wrap this up in a week.
>>
>>94729287
Before the gay wedding was good stuff.
>>
>>94729199
Whatever happened to this fat piece of shit?
>>
>>94729233
So is the entirety of Twitter
>>
>>94729381
Pawg coal burner.
>>
>>94729287

It's like he doesn't get it.

He literally LIVES on writing more comics. Why wrap plots up quickly?
>>
>>94729448
Because good writing is hard and he is out of ideas.
>>
>>94729381
She lost weight and pimples slowly but steadily, all the while Jeph trying to portray her as having 'inner beauty.'

But there's only so many pimples you can remove and fat you shed before people take notice.
Also she's cis. So... Bitch gotta go.
>>
>>94729474

But he keeps shitting out more! It's not that he's out of ideas, it's like he literally can't be bothered to develop one!

He's going to run out eventually, or have covered so much ground that 'building up' (that is to say, developing one idea in depth) will be quite hard...

I mean, I want him to fail as a human being, but as a writer I look at him and I see lessons about not want to do and even though I dislike him I also pity how little he seems to know about good writing any more.
>>
>>94716734
>Somehow that makes even less sense.
Winslow is a robot bodied AI, I would assume all AIs are partially browsing the internet for shit to satiate that ingrained curiosity.
>>
>>94715924
Even if they don't, as a bank AI she could create a tiny sum out of thin air (or embezzle it), grow it legitimately and put it back, and THEN buy her attack helicopter body.
She did the financial AI equivalent of a grab&run.
>>
>>94729497
He can't write 3rd acts.

Look at any thread on /a/ about manga or anime writing. Good premises, world building, characters. Just no decent third acts
>>
>>94718944
>missing luxuries like genitals
Hey,Pintsize doesn't have genitals either and you only heard him bitching about it the entire comic.

Whoa, there's a better parallel for you than this privilege shit. Pintsize has wanted to feel masculine forever but was stuck in a genderless frame.
>>
>>94729555
Hahaha... Haha... Ha...
If this be happens, I swear to God...
>>
>>94729544

I think it's more pitiable that he doesn't try than anything else.

He doesn't seem to understand the concept of narrative stakes.

Robot fighting bitch robot was basically murdered by the Robot Devil and no one really batted an eye at the fact that they killed somebody.
>>
>>94721895
>a decent full coverage motorcycle helmet can run $150
But if you check the SHARP tests you can see that some of the best helmets are cheaper than that.
You wouldn't expect it, but a great helmet could easily cost less than 60 bucks.
>>
>>94729114
So does he and his friends wig out at others if they notice they got a newer and better car than them? Or if one of their own got a newer car or clothing?

That'd get old fast.
>>
>>94729644

Admittedly, given that I probably bought the cheapest and slowest Honda that still qualifies as a road legal bike, I'm probably just getting the cheapest helmet that does good on a sharp test. I don't plan to crash, but I do plan to do so while sweating my short hair off in a helmet.
>>
>>94729088
It's stupid to "verify" someone who maximizes his effort to obfuscate his identity. The avatar changes every few months.

>>94729544
That's oversimplified. Jeph doesn't even tell part of a story most of the time. He introduces a conflict and resolves it. There are no "acts". It's done in a matter of a handful of panels.
>>
>>94729718

Also, he undercuts the stakes and viewer investment as much as possible.
>>
>>94729686
It's still a bike, you badass renegade
>>
File: worse than illegal gambling.jpg (303KB, 1063x555px) Image search: [Google]
worse than illegal gambling.jpg
303KB, 1063x555px
>>94729598
It's Current Year. All you do is declare whatever they did to be so unquestionable horrible that killing them is not only justified, but completely moral.
>>
>>94712234
This is written like a SJW episode of muppet babies.
>>
>>94729049

How should I know? All I know is, I never had a registered account there, and i'm banned, which even makes it more weird.

Maybe the recent spat of strips has turned JJ and his ilk even more stupidly paranoid and thinking ANYONE is a threat to their little hugbox of a forums seeing that people are pretty much shitting on him for invoking privilege as a plot point.
>>
>>94711828
May was more fun when she was a bitch on purpose
>>
>>94730191
Either they got some IP range ban or it's reading a cookie on your browser that says you're not to be trusted, or maybe it's a private club and nobody's being allowed in now, which would make the threat of being banned an even stronger punishment, because the publicly excommunicated wouldn't be able to come back even with an alt account.
>>
>>94730300
>it's reading a cookie on your browser that says you're not to be trusted

But kink.com has always being progressive sex wise......
>>
>>94730234
No she wasn't
>>
>>94729598
>Robot fighting bitch robot was basically murdered by the Robot Devil and no one really batted an eye at the fact that they killed somebody.

Actually, people LIKED Corpsewitch, but Jeph being the dumbass he is, didn't capitalize on it.

It's like hes the Nintendo of webcomics. He does something that makes fans notice, but then refuses to go further stating hes done alright.
>>
>>94730461
I'm pretty sure he decided ahead of time that Corpse Witch was going to be the evil villain, and that the whoever saw her and liked her are the Buddys from >>94728799 that he doesn't want here.
>>
He apologized.

And it ends in typical QC fashion....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
>>

I only post this so the voice in the back of your mind saying the same thing starts to override your addiction. I get that you have a community here but it's not worth it. Stop reading Questionable Content. Hide these threads.
>>
>>94730863
Go back to being a Parisian slut Jeph.
>>
>>94730845

What the fuck did he have to apologize for? His pink maleness?
>>
>>94730863
TOO LATE
>>
>>94730845
Welp
That ends that
I doubt Jeph will even follow up on Winslow's AI crusade after all of this

>>94730926
Clearly, Winslow is part of the 1% while May is part of the 99%

This is clearly class politics being played out here
>>
>>94730845
That is 100% fucked.
>>
>>94731015
Its Sven all over again. Sven did nothing wrong.
>>
>>94730845
Even worse they both showed remorse and it's totally okay now. Though at least I'm glad this wasn't his sticking point for longform storytelling.
>>
>>94730863
Been reading it longer than I've been on 4chan.
>>
>>94730947
>Clearly, Winslow is part of the 1% while May is part of the 99%
>This is clearly class politics being played out here
Lets get LiquidMark to do a shot of May fisting winslows ass while wearing nothing but a top hat and monocle.
>>
File: 2201.png (149KB, 600x1417px) Image search: [Google]
2201.png
149KB, 600x1417px
>>94730863
I stopped reading it five years ago at this point.

At least for entertainment purposes. Reading it for the sole purpose of mocking it in a group setting is far more tolerable.
>>
>>94730845

I love how she has such a shitty attitude and Winslow is meant to be passive enough to take it.

In a reasonable story even if he's wrong, she should have said "maybe I snapped at you a little too much, friends?" or some shit like that. Here she bitches at him and accepts unconditional prostration as if it's the normal reaction to her bitching. It's fucking unreal the expectations Jaque seems to set on this kind of relationship.

I think it really underlines the kind of abusive, hierarchical, cult like mentality that plagues so many of these people where there can be no compromise or understanding, only submission. The only difference is unlike an efficient cult, which proclaims that you can at least move up a rung and abuse new initiates, you're stuck in your position from birth here, unless you undergo radical and permanent surgery.

This might be how Jeph sees himself, as a white guy who's money is never good enough. He has to constantly prostrate himself to anyone else in the group no matter how much they abuse him or how unfair it is to any other observer.
>>
>>94730845
Birds can't detect spicy foods though. That's why habaneros are spicy, so only birds will eat them and then spread their seeds far away.
>>
File: flanders has ascended.png (128KB, 264x346px) Image search: [Google]
flanders has ascended.png
128KB, 264x346px
>>94711828
i am so glad i dropped this ages ago. good to know he stuck with the whole 'not improving the writing or art' thing after a point
>>
File: trash.gif (4KB, 200x260px) Image search: [Google]
trash.gif
4KB, 200x260px
>>94712234
>privilege narrative
>>
File: 1454306511718.jpg (54KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1454306511718.jpg
54KB, 550x550px
>>94712234
>Ozymandias lol
That's the worst thing I've seen in a while.
>>
>>94730845
We all knew this was coming, and yet it still feels so surreal. The party that did nothing wrong needs to apologize to one that has "unlikeable cunt" as a defining character trait and the tumblr audience is happy with it because the one apologizing now looks like a white male. To look on a bright side of all this delusional internet activism, at least the modern left is too fat and lazy to do shit that groups such as Red Army Faction and Weather Underground did in the 70's.
>>
>>94731587
Weather Underground? The app?
>>
>>94730845
When will Faye apologize for not fucking the robot? I feel that going this long without fucking the robot is insensitive to me.
>>
>>94731765
Never.
>>
>>94712234
Fuck, I never wanted to be that asshole that claims he's never coming back, but you know what? Four fucking pages of this shit? Three in a row of literally "PRRRRRRRRIVILEGE"?
I'm out.
I kicked my dumbing of age habit. Hopefully I can remain strong and kick this awful fucking shit too.
>>
>>94729114
>And this is Jeph's message. Think about it. This isn't a character thinking this.

I have to say. This is usually never relevant. We should be criticizing the characters themselves. Death to the author and all
>>
Anyone have the "why would anything ever happen" edit? Seems pretty useful about now.
>>
>>94732590
>Death to the author and all

if only.
>>
>>94730845
you're doing gods work, dollar anon
>>
File: nothing happens.jpg (57KB, 396x555px) Image search: [Google]
nothing happens.jpg
57KB, 396x555px
>>94732633
>>
>>94732523
See you next week.
>>
File: its nothing.png (101KB, 393x544px) Image search: [Google]
its nothing.png
101KB, 393x544px
>>94732633
>>94732955
also here's one with a character with a penis
>>
>>94732968

"Supposedly."
>>
>>94730845
What the fucking fuck this shit is shit even by haques standards.
Thank god jeph has no canon for characters, this is just some inconsequential shit that will be over in a week.
Also I wonder why may doesn't check her privilege with roombas.
>>
I wonder if the entire thought process behind this storyline is "How can I work privilege checking into my comic? No one in the cast is wealthy except Hannelore, and she's got mental issues, so I guess I'll do something with that iPod thing that used to be a character."
>>
>>94733298
Well Marten his usual punching bag has nothing in his life to boast about so Winslow had to step in as a surrogate punching bag
>>
>>94732968

You mean Marten?

Because Claire has a vagina.
>>
File: 3135.jpg (241KB, 800x1180px) Image search: [Google]
3135.jpg
241KB, 800x1180px
>>
File: RQGcDHm_d.jpg (132KB, 640x844px) Image search: [Google]
RQGcDHm_d.jpg
132KB, 640x844px
>>94733385

He has a mom that was a famous Dominatrix. So...can't use "empowered wumun" or slutshame her. And he certainly doesn't want to possible off the BDSM crowd....
>>
File: motherknowsbest.jpg (225KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
motherknowsbest.jpg
225KB, 800x1160px
>>94734891
And now she's helping to raise Sam
>>
>>94711828
Isn't blue bitch the one who went to robot jail for putting herself in a fighter jet and is now confined to her body as punishment?

You are a sentient program that can inhabit anything with enough processing power AND YOU FUCKED IT UP YOU DUMB BITCH FUCK YOU.
>>
>>94735199
May stole 76 million dollars from the bank that bought and used her.

As another anon pointed out. she could have used her effective immortality and banking job to round off fractions of a penny every transaction and secretly save up the money. instead she just grabbed cash and ran.
>>
>>94735621
So like Office Space except not hilarious?
>>
>>94735621

Admittedly, my real problem is that May acts as if her lack of privilege isn't utterly her fault.

Real people steal because they're hungry or because they can't get a job that'll pay the bills.

May stole because...she wanted to be a fighter jet.
>>
File: IMG_5796.gif (705KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5796.gif
705KB, 500x281px
>>94732478
Why you gotta say hurtful things?
>>
>>94731327
Well, this whole thing did start off with Faye emotionally manipulating and being physically violent to Marten for the purposes of getting him close enough to allow her to stay at his apartment but distant enough where he derives no benefit. An early sign of things to come was when Dora apologized to Faye profusely for dating Marten after Faye rejected him. All Faye cared about was maintaining her control over Marten without regard to his needs. In Jeph's world, this is normal and proper.

>>94731480
Kinda weird that Jeph doesn't know this given how into birds he is. Do the birds get indigestion like humans do?

>>94731681
Weather Underground was the Antifia of the 70s, though much more hardcore since they bombed things and broke people out of jail.

>>94732523
I would have dropped this years ago if it weren't for the threads. Ironically 4chan keeps QC alive. Kinda like how clearly half the Young Turks audience are hate watchers judging from the dislike ratios.

>>94733298
>No one in the cast is wealthy except Hannelore
True, but the entire lot is upper middle class at worst. Faye's and Claire's parents seem the most normal but the rest are successful entrepreneurs and/or celebrities.
>>
File: 1502343566090.png (278KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502343566090.png
278KB, 500x480px
Why do you guys read these shitty comic(s)?
>>
>>94737300
Imagine a car crash in slow motion lasting many years
>>
File: cowards.jpg (129KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
cowards.jpg
129KB, 900x675px
>>94737323
Boring until the collision happens?
>>
>>94726558
BOMF
>>
>>94711828
>>94711846
>we
Speak for your GODDAMN FUCKING selves.
>>
>>94735918

Even if done for a good purpose, theft is still wrong and anyone who does it takes the punishment upon themselves
>>
>>94735918
So she stole so she could get a fighter jet body
Then goes to jail
Then gets upset because they didn't give her a fighter jet when she got out?
>>
>>94728994
He's so reclusive nobody knows. But it has to be, what else could it have been?
>>
>>94737665
Make me.
>>
So I check my e-mail today to see this:

> I can't believe I have to say this
> Patrons only
> Aug 18 at 6:10am
> But please be civil to each other. Disagreement is fine, criticism of the comic is fine (but I hope you mostly like them!). But I just had to block someone for hostility and it wasnt fun.

Yeah, like how your forums are a hugbox where NOBODY is allowed to show dissent.

I dunno, should I start posting the comments to this tripe?
>>
>>94711828
The funniest thing about this is that Haques probably doesn't realize that Bluebot is the one with the utter lack of empathy.
>>Hey look, I'm not an iPad anymore!
>>Yeah well what about ME!? What about MY problems!? Check your privilege, shitlord!
It's like histrionic personality disorder is becoming a sign of virtue these days.
>>
>>94740356
Posting comments usually results in the thread getting deleted or at least that's the case in the Dumbing of Age threads.
>>
>>94740417

I dunno, we've had some folks post stuff from the forums. Better not risk it to be on the safe side.
>>
i read the dialogue in OP and thought it was a /co/ edit, so i went and checked out the original

it's not an edit - this is actually from the comic

the author thinks this interchange is of high enough quality for him to publish

i think that speaks to an aberrant and rather debased character, which might best be described as 'perverse'

absolutely foul

also; eat my reddit spacing
>>
>>94740375
Come now anon, don't you know that as long as there are people on the planet worse off than you, you're not allowed to be happy?
>>
Wait I'm confused. Didn't this used to be a comic about a college student that played the guitar and getting some random weird chick moving into his apartment?

When the fuck did this become about gay/trans/apache attack helicopter robots talking about privilege
>>
File: supercunt strikes back.png (127KB, 600x1417px) Image search: [Google]
supercunt strikes back.png
127KB, 600x1417px
>>94740588
around 2009
>>
>>94730863

I read QC for about six months. I used it like methodone to quit Dumbing of Age.
>>
>>94730926
For not making stupid choices in his life and for not being a convicted felon.
>>
>>94730845
Fuck you for existing, pink bot. You should've known better.
>>
>>94730926
For being bourgeois in front of the proletariat.
>>
>>94729555
Actually, Pintsize is a better player in the "May gets told that she's just as fucking privileged and needs to shut her cunt mouth" scenario that >>94725383
came up with.
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.