[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on the redesign? caught me by surprise today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1500083618573.png (532KB, 942x942px) Image search: [Google]
1500083618573.png
532KB, 942x942px
thoughts on the redesign?
caught me by surprise today
>>
>>94709155
>streaming
Also I caught it by accident and didn't know the change was recent. It's good to see it modernised but also kind of sad. That it looked like a bargain bin of 00s malware waiting to happen probably kept some people away from it but it also likely kept it away from companies' attentions as well.
>>
>>94709155
Is it actually user friendly and functional now and not stuck in 2005?
>>
cant wait to watch shit in garbage quality like a pleb
>>
>Ao Oni anime

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS YEAR
>>
How much malware is on this site?

Kisscartoon.me was pretty bad, but everything else is just nope to hell.
>>
>>94709375
Kisscartoon is literally a malware site. the old owners no longer service it. If you're using it you're rootkitted to fuck. Pleb.
>>
>>94709415
Fake and gay
>>
>>94709431
They're literally running another site now with a similar name. You are fake and gay, especially if you ever even considered going on to .io version once upon a time.
>>
>>94709415
I don't use KissCartoon.

It's just my spider senses tell me this website is just as fucky.
>>
>>94709441
You mean the .ru one?
>>
>>94709431
Kimcartoon is the official site now.
http://forum.kissanime.com/index.php?threads/official-kiss-site-statuses.131/
>>
Since every cultured gentleman knows that streaming is both homo and gay are there any torrent sites for non-Japanese cartoons and comics, specifically? A non-weeb Nyaa, if you will. Or is one best off just hoping stuff is on Pirate Bay?
>>
>>94709449
I mean the .io one.

>>94709450
>spoon feeding retards
He deserves the maleware. He's even afraid of .ru instead of .io after what happened with kissanime.
>still using for anything other than kim
>using .io
He deserves what he gets
>>
>>94709474
You're so cool, can I suck your dick?
>>
>>94709479
>passive agressive newfag streamer snipe
Sure but don't spit
>>
>>94709474
No need to be an ass, you misunderstand my intentions; I forgot kimcartoon was the new one. Was saying pretty sure kissanime.ru is the new kissanime one.
>>
>>94709491
Hey man, no need to be so bitter. I'll do what you want ;)
>>
>>94709505
Thanks babe ^: )
>>
>>94709458
You want to watch your cartoons in good quality? Want to see all the details in the linework? The subtle toneshifts in the backround? With a framerate that lets you see all the nuances in the carefully crafted animation? What are you watching?
>>
I run noscript in Firefox to prevent malware infections since I had a lot of bad experiences when I was young, learned that lesson the hard way, really fucks with watchcartoon's site though.

They're also horribly behind on Mighty Magisword episodes.
>>
>>94709331
It's actually bretty funny
>>
>>94709155
>Dubbing Tsurezure Children

Why. For what reason. I mean, I love the show, but why would anyone think something so inherently japanese needs a dub. It's almost as stupid as dubbing Hajimete no Gal.
>>
>>94709813
Inherently jap? It's not like they're doing nip stand up. It's just romantic shit. The intracicies of word play won't translate but the feeling does, in subs at least.
>>
>>94709524
I could be watching a 64x64 clusterfuck of pixels encoded at 8bps and I would still like to easily save it to my hard disk and watch it with the software that I choose to.

If you have nothing worthwhile to suggest then kindly refrain from sharing your uncultured opinion.
>>
>>94709899
Oh, sorry. I didn't realize you were autistic.
>>
>>94709905
Should have seen that coming from such a mediocrity championing plebian.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.