[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: sittingduck3.jpg (19KB, 360x241px) Image search: [Google]
sittingduck3.jpg
19KB, 360x241px
is it kino?
>>
>>94708913
Those days at grandma's without cable, Qubo pulled through.
>>
Holy quack I forgot about this show. I'd always watch it when I was home sick
>>
>>94708913
I had the videogame.
At a certain point you can't progress until you've collected something like a hundred pages hidden over the entire open world, for some of which you need to endlessly grind into affording a model airplane or fast enough scooter to get. I said fuck it after that.
It was really fun interacting with the world and all, especially how people would react to you if you wore the crocodile mask.
>>
File: IMG_1932.jpg (94KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1932.jpg
94KB, 500x494px
>>94708913
It was pretty comfy for something based on a series of paintings.

https://www.mbedard.com/
>>
>>94708913
I thought the show was dogshit but I read the picture book it was based on and that was pretty good.
>>
>>94710032
Ive been trying to find some fuckin online live stream of QUBO for years, OTA antennas dont work where I live & I miss qubo like a cokehead misses coke.
>>
File: IMG_20170503_111631.jpg (68KB, 1440x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170503_111631.jpg
68KB, 1440x598px
>>94708913
I don't think so.
>>
>>94708913
Man, I remember watching this show but I have absolutely zero memories what this even was about.
>>
>>94708913
cartoon slapsitck cgi show inspired on seinfeld?
how the hell was it so good?
>>
>>94711121
>mfw I see a bunch of kids at the school I work at playing the sitting ducks game in the computer lab

It's so surreal seeing kids get into old ass video games that have zero relevance in modern pop culture. It's a fun game though, so I'm not surprised they played and talked about it as much as they did.
>>
>>94713655
it was seinfeld for kids
the main character was kind of like rocko from rockos modern life, he had an aligator best friend wich was a big deal because aligators eat ducks in universe and 3 cousins that roomed together wich where like kramer, costanza and the 3 stooges all rolled into one wich carried the show honestly
>>
oh
>>
File: living the dream.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
living the dream.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
>>94713849
>best friend
>>
>>94716410
>in the show, they're called "duck lover" and "gator lover" respectively

The race war themes in this show weren't subtle, were they? How would this show be received if it was released today?
>>
Whoa, this thread is a blast from the past. I liked this show. It wasn't amazing but it was comfy somehow.
>>
>>94718032
it would have been called the tv equivalent of zootopia
>>
>>94718032
Media would suck its dick harder than ever, also the ducks would be full of Trump/alt-right references.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.