[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Rick basically Saitama, but with Smarts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 13

File: one smart man.jpg (93KB, 800x784px) Image search: [Google]
one smart man.jpg
93KB, 800x784px
Is Rick basically Saitama, but with Smarts?
>>
Saitama is likeable.
>>
>>94707194
He's Saitama, but in an overrated show.
>>
>>94707194
I'M PICKLE RIIIICK
*braps*
>>
>>94707194
>both reddit the character
Yes
>>
>>94707223
L O L XD le epic reference bro upvote :^)
>>
>>94707194
I thought the new episode was out of character. There's a lot of Telling and not Showing. Rick has been in danger before, but the fact that were told that Worldbringer is apparently on the upper tier of what Rick can handle, yet see him dealt with trivially feels like a cop-out instead of a subversion. I also didn't like that Rick is trying to deconstruct these other hero characters that are entirely original to the episode, so seeing them break down doesn't really mean anything because we have no expectations of them.
>>
>>94707281
Hehe, thanks for the gold, kind stranger!
>>
>>94707194
Saitama is also way more likeable than Rick will ever be.
Also in a Showdown between the two, it is Saitama, who will win.
>>
>>94707285
>upper tier of what Rick can handle
who said this? Rick said he kills tougher aliens regularly
>>
>>94707220
So he's just Saitama?
>>
>>94707194
No, because how invincible he is isn't funny or entertaining.

It's boring and predictable.
>>
>>94707285
True, but other characters to nothing but describe how dangerous Worldender is. We have no context except for these claims except the other threats we've seen in the series, so we have to compare them. It would work better if there was some objective or audience-facing indication that Worldender was no big deal. The closest thing we have is that his deathtraps were pretty simple.
>>
is Rick and Morty the JoJo of western animation?
>>
>>94707194
Saitama is a hero for fun
>>
>>94707402
Shit meant to reply to >>94707346
>>
season one was the only funny season
now it's LOL TOO SMART 4 U HEY INSTEAD OF RICK AND MORT IT'S RICK AND SUMMER.
and shitty brap jokes
LIKE MORTY I'M SO DRUNK RIGHT NOW HAHA DUCK MY DICK XD XD
>>
>>94707194
Saitama has problems to overcome besides killing bad guys. He also acknowledges the things he lacks instead of rationalizing them away. The series also has a lot of supporting characters that we're invested in.
>>
>>94707405
Is this post the Dark Souls of gardening?
>>
>>94707194
At least Saitama is a dick when it's absolutely necessary. At least Saitama doesn't think less of the human race. At least Saitama doesn't have a huge ego.

Rick is basically Dexter or Jimmy minus the likable personality. There is nothing good about him.
>>
>>94707194
Saitama isn't the only character people like in his show.
>>
>>94707194
He's Saitama except Tumblr comes on /co/ to shitpost about him
>>
No, he's more like Captain Hero from Drawn Together, but with Smarts. And teenage angst.
>>
They've had like four episodes in a row where they essentially solidified Rick as being the most powerful entity across all universes.

I think they're going to throw a curve somewhere.
>>
>>94707807
They're not. Rick's not gonna get any real character development. No one is gonna tell the fucker off. No one is gonna socker punch him. No one will tell him that not everything is about him. Even Morty can't break through to the old bastard.
>>
>>94707223
LOL WHAT!?

That's crazy, man!

You're crazy!
>>
>>94707513

You have it wrong. It's not that Rick or Saitama think less of other people, it's weather or not the show takes other people seriously.

OPM understands that a bored character who's better than everyone else isn't a really good viewpoint character and that if you want real stakes you need a B-Cast who the audience can care about. Ultimatley the audience is expected to care more about Genos than Saitama since Genos is the one who's thoughts we see more and he's the one with a more visible struggle. Beyond that the entire point of the hero association is that we have other characters to follow and minor antagonists who can't or shouldn't just be killed or flipped off because their goals coincide, at least nominally

Rick and Morty meanwhile doesn't have any such concern. Morty may be more sympathetic to the audience than Rick, but he's far less likable because his problems are intentionally just tired cliche over girls and he's unable to really do anything on his own, or usually even have the pretense. The entire dynamic is based on the idea that Rick is an untouchable god and Morty is just some schlub powerless to do anything unless humored. The council or ricks, any other scientist, or any "big player", is the same way. They exist only to be an antagonist for Rick to overcome by the end of the episode.
>>
>>94707194
Saitama is at least a likable guy, and surprisingly humble despite his power. That's part of his charm, that he's a well-meaning buffoon that is also the heaviest hitter on the planet.

Rick's character immediately went down the shitter when they focused on how powerful he is. They put way too much emphasis on how badass he is, and just like the Doctor, the more you say it instead of show it, the worse the character gets.
>>
>>94707807
If you said that in season 1 I would've probably agreed. But the show has gotten to the point where it just feels like they have no idea what their direction is anymore. They want to be wacky, but want to do a whole theme of divorce's emotional tolls. They want to make commentary on superheroes, but they want to do their own thing with the characters to the point where the commentary makes no sense.
>>
>>94708167

I think that the commentary doesn't really work with Marvel heroes in vogue either.

Superheroes have flaws. That's a part of the normie package. Even pulling back his drinking habits Tony Stark is a self destructive wreck of a man even as normal people know him, to the point where he often has to be babysat to do his job properly, or he makes huge mistakes. Star Lord has a blatant case of arrested development where he never got past his childhood as a man pushing 40. The entire idea of the Hulk is deep repressed anger issues. The entire plot of the first Thor movie is summed up as "Thor fucks up and needs to earn his way back to what's his level of normal".

The idea that they aren't perfect and flawless isn't some grand observation, even to random joe blows on the street. Shit, when they tried to shill Vindicator shirts the next day even half the normalfags on facebook laughed at them.

You can't deconstruct something that's a deconstruction of itself without changing the core of the characters in a way that they don't resemble themselves anymore.
>>
>>94707301
It's really weird seeing two people trying to out ironic shitpost each other.

Like sending a spy to an organization that's made up entirely of other spies sent to investigate the same organization but all the original members died of an accident so they keep up the charade to attract new members that would've wanted to join the old one.
>>
File: spies.jpg (45KB, 725x276px) Image search: [Google]
spies.jpg
45KB, 725x276px
>>94708438
>>
>>94708438
That sounds like a great concept for a Get Smart / Austin Powers crossover.
>>
File: 2fort 2011.jpg (152KB, 1080x739px) Image search: [Google]
2fort 2011.jpg
152KB, 1080x739px
>>94708678
>>94708493
>>
>>94707209
This
>>
>>94707194
You make it seems like saitama is dumb
>>
>>94707258
>>>/a/
>>
File: IMG_2489.png (307KB, 800x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2489.png
307KB, 800x746px
>>94707194
Rick reminds me of that martial arts fighter in that filler arc. He acts like nothing matters but his own enjoyment and belittles others until he's on the losing end, then he cries for help.
>>
>one smarts man

9/10 would watch.
>>
>>94710382
You say that but that's essentially the stupid Sherlock series were the audience aren't even given the clues to solve the situations themselves.

It would just be a constant "I'm smarter than you so I don't need to work through it" kind of show.
>>
Here's the thing.
Saitama's case works in that he's the most powerful being in his given universe at the moment but he's still a flawed individual. He acts very awkwardly in social situations and isn't very well received by the public, and even the Hero Association gives him a hard time, despite seeing what he's capable of.
Saitama is immensely strong; but that's all he has going for him. He's just a regular dude who can't catch a break.

Rick is the exact opposite. The show barely puts Rick in the face of punishment, and when it does do that, it does a complete 180 turn and have Rick teach Morty or his family that "lol this was all a scam/l I do what I want lolol your problems are social constructs/insignificant/stupid pseudo-intellectual philosohpy bullshit that Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland read off a wiki page once lol"
He's more or less the Anti-Saitama.
>>
>Rick uses the mind transfer device to switch bodies with Saitama

what happens next?
>>
>>94711203

Nothing changes because Saitama is not OPM because of his body, but because of his unrelenting dedication.
>>
>>94707402
The Vindicators were not-copyright-infringing standins for your run-of-the-mill boy scout cape fare, and his jokes all played off of that. Whether that worked well is one thing, but the individual characters were unimportant.

And Worldender was the episode's red herring, he was never the big bad. Having Rick deal with him trivially but in a way that COMPLETELY fucks everybody else is a good way of showing that, yes, Rick is super competent but also the biggest asshole imaginable.
>>
>>94707194
Saitama is a subversion of the anime genre
Rick is a mental and phisophical fleshlight that millennials use for confirmation bias of their views
>>
>>94711236
so he can't be hurt by any means?
you can't target his mind?
Can he see through ilusions?
Can you manipulate his dreams (He needs to sleep)?
Can you teleport him away? (if possible into space, sicne he can't fly and needs to breathe as shown in th eboros fight]
>>
>>94711284
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head.
There’s also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE.
As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the Rick's existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons.
I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Rick's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
>>
>>94711339
i hope for your own sake that this is copypasta
>>
>>94711339
Never fail to make me laugh
>>
>>94711203
Won't work.

Saitama trained his mind by avoiding air-conditioning during his work-outs.
>>
>>94711298
Well
In the web comic, when tatsumaki and saitama fought, tats tried to throw saitama by her powers but saitama suddenly gained weight which prevented her from throwing him.
And that probably mean saitama is undefeatable but that is yet to be confirmed so we have to wait and see
>>
>>94711298
Saitama can punch anything, including paradoxes, time and dimensional barriers. He's One Punch Man. He can destroy anything and anyone with a single punch if he wanted.
>>
>>94711557
>>94711489
jesus christ
that makes him just as boring as a fucking Chuck Norris joke
>>
>>94707194
>implying has the smartest man in the universe
The guy is miserable as fuck and had autistic levels of social interaction with friends and family.

He has turbo autism and makes terrible decisions all the time
>>
>>94707209
Not in the hands of his fanbase.
>>
>>94711617
It's important to note that the show/manga does not focus on Saitama for the most part. Usually the struggles are about the secondary cast, with Saitama essentially only showing up to finally defeat the threat. Sort of like Goku.

The material is fully aware that he's invincible and therefore boring
>>
>>94711298
His entire character is that he's invulnerable
>>
>>94711617
Which is why there are supporting characters otherwise he would be overplayed and the show would be terrible
>>
File: tewi fascinating.png (61KB, 249x238px) Image search: [Google]
tewi fascinating.png
61KB, 249x238px
>>94711617
Wonderful, you realize the point of the character. Ultra-superpowered capes are fucking boring and are only supposed to serve as the backdrop for other stuff and other, more interesting characters going on. Saitama has the nuts to go there, instead of Superman stories, who have been posing the "OOOOHH HOW WILL SUPES GET OUT OF THIS PREDICAMENT NOOOOWWWWWW?????????" question for the last seventy fucking years straight.

This question has been asked often enough, and it's not even a very interesting question. Superman obviously wins, every time. Why do people then pit him against others? Just for the spectacle, and to while away the time. I might as well watch Stickman fight compilations on Newgrounds for all the value that kind of story has. Saitama bypasses this entirely by focusing on the human elements that are usually completely glossed over in capeshit.

If you're not going to use your brain writing the story I sure as fuck shouldn't be expected to use mine reading it.
>>
>>94707194
Saitama is looking for a challenge because he lost that thing that drives you forward to improve yourself. He doesn't take his enemies seriously, but it's mostly a statement on Japanese hero posturing.

Rick isn't looking for anything. He generally doesn't enjoy things, and he doesn't take shit seriously because he has plot armor. Everyone is worse off for having met him, and his family would be happier if he were to disappear again. His daughter blew up her marriage and is fucking up her children because she's afraid he'll leave again, and his granddaughter has an unhealthy relationship where she constantly seeks Rick's approval even though he treats her at best with apathy and at worst hostility. Morty is stuck taking the brunt of his cynicism and nihilism, and while he should be doing the things a teenage boy does, he's instead being drug off to No-God knows where because Rick needs a cloaking device.

Saitama' world might be a shithole with cities constantly being destroyed, but at least he doesn't actively make it worse.
>>
>>94711803
They have a similarity in that they both have lost meaning and are both super human.

Santana however isn't a massive fucking cunt to everyone he meets. He acts normal despite being essentially a good. That's great writing.

Rick is another "genius asshole who hides his pain with substance abuse, a superiority complex, and being an jackass to everyone" which is one of the most over used fucking tropes in western media
>>
>>94711838
>Santana however isn't a massive fucking cunt to everyone he meets. He acts normal despite being essentially a good. That's great writing.
What is Superman in his Big Blue Boyscout persona, going on about how firefighters, EMTs and policemen are the true heroes?
I like Saitama, but you're a dummy-chan if you think the character is special. It's the framework of the story that makes him look good. Cape comics just generally never had good writers to exploit this and very often boil down to powerlevel slugfests.
>>
>>94711713
>superman wins everytime
>superman is boring
fuck off
>>
>>94707880
I think the creators are trying too hard with Rick's nihilist, sensless character traits. It's nice to show a twist or two, but what can you do when your show has become a parody of itself?
>>
>>94711873
Yeah, he is. And yeah, he does. The only times he doesn't is when the story is written to have him job to an antagonist to make that antagonist seem ultra super powerful evil and to raise the stakes artificially. Then a load of heroes team up and kill the antagonist to prove power of friendship overcomes all odds or someshit. Then likely Supes gets revived and everything returns to the status quo.
GG writing, give this man an award or something. What a riveting tale.
>>
>>94711867
I'll accept the character idea isn't special but I care much more than they executed his character well rather than how original it is.

It's original in the face that they actually fucking did it well.
>>
>>94711867
But we're not talking about Superman. We talking about Rick
>>
>>94707194
Saitama is a decent human being.
>>
>>94707880
In the comic the Jerry from Doofus Rick Reality beat the shit out of Rick and cucked him and the counsil of Ricks for a few issues but Deus Ex Machina the character ofcourse defeated him.

Still was a nice change of pace.
>>
>>94711617
Have you even watched the fucking anime you dipshit?
>>
>>94711617
At this point even the retards know that SAITAMA will always be undefeatable.
The story is about the other characters and the villains and how saitama deal with them alongside with his inner problems.
That's what make OPM unique
>>
>>94712350
no
>>
>>94711713
>>94711893
>Superman
>Not Goku
At least Superman isn't something retarded like supermultiversal++++ powerlevels, strong enough to destroy 5 billion universes with one Kamehameha.
Standard PC Superman's best strength feat was moving a single planet, and even then he had help from Green Lantern and Wonder Woman.
>>
>>94712430
>At this point even the retards know that SAITAMA will always be undefeatable.

That's because whoever writes OPM is rather uncreative. If everyone realized just how powerful Saitama is, then villain's could just work around him by misdirecting him or operating covertly, or giving him an impossible moral choice.
>>
could saitama punch someone incorporeal like a ghost?
>>
File: IMG_2170.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2170.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>>94711383
>>
File: 1496620841612.png (204KB, 540x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496620841612.png
204KB, 540x480px
>>94712543
What? The villians there aren't like in capes where everyone has an arch-nemesis, they're mostly just monsters rampaging the city until someone kills them and don't act as an organized force, in fact theres a whole arc about them acting as an organized force and doing exactly what you just said, except they did it for every known heavy hitter but Saitama becouse he's just under everyone's radar, he just suffers from a extreme case of non-publicity, the villians that went against him and didn't die are very few but one gave up on conquering the world, another is kind of using him to get back to the top, the gay ninja that's obcesced with trying to be faster than him (But can't touch him) is a non threat and the other is former giant monster dog now just a normal regular size monster dog, in the webcomic people are starting to notice him just now.

I guess the point im trying to make is that villians in OPM don't last long enough to play the long game.
>>
>>94711617
Watch the anime dumbass
>>
>>94707194
Why can't Rick and Morty do nihilism like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBRqu0YOH14
>>
>>94707194
No Rick is supposed to crude and selfish.
Sairama although does heroing for fun does also to help others not to help himself.
Creators and writers even admitted Rick is supposed to be a numb yet trolling dick
https://youtu.be/RecdrgB-Odc
>>
>>94711617
Clearly this guy has never watched a chuck norris movie.
>>
>>94713707
because the shore panders to miserable millennials who don't have any friends or get along with family because they are huge assholes and consider themselves intellectually superior
>>
>>94713707
jesus, Kurzgesagt should really stick to the natural sciences. Everytime they cover politics, philosophy, economics, sciology they are completely out of their depth
>>
they are opposites.
Saitama inspires and rises up the people he interacts with, though not intentionally most of the time.
Rick tears down and destroys everyone he associates with, either intentionally or through just being generally awful.
>>
>>94707377
Yes but in an overrated show
>>
>>94707377
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT SHOTS FIRED. One Meme Man fans gonna need ice for that burn
>>
>>94712469
Nobody said Japanese media doesn't do it either, OPM pays homage, criticises and satirizes both.

And at least Goku has to train to make shit happen, most Superheroes beat enemies through some bullshit power that comes from their ass.
>>
>>94714290
western heroes are pretty bad at having power granted to them rather than earning it. They are either born into it, bit by a spider, government experiment, black market experiment, science experiment, they are wealthy, etc.
OPM does this satirically with Saitama's training regimen being hilarious easy. The fact that he gets so strong with such a basic regimen is a subversion of the usual anime heroes training like crazy to accomplish lesser power.

You couldn't really do that with western heroes. Even Deadpool who is supposed to "anti-hero the hero fuck all the rules" still gets his power through a fucking experiment
>>
>>94711867
Difference here is that when comics do it it's clear it's different, Superman saying policemen are true heroes it's supposed to be heartwarming because it comes from Superman in the first place. No point on a character putting others in a pedestal when the fact that putting them in a pedestal /is/ what puts him in a pedestal.

Saitama on the other hand is genuinely uninterested, surprised or bored. There's a chapter where some guy is threatening to kill himself by throwing himself out of a building and Saitama is right there eating, and he straight up tells him that he can do whatever he wants, he saves people and does good, but it's not a preachy faggot like Superman.
>>
>>94714338
funny enough having a superhero in capeshit actually work for their power would be subversive
one of the reasons I love the first Iron Man is the scenes with him creating and testing the suit. It's the closest we come to that in capeshit and it lasted for one movie
>>
>>94714338
>They are either born into it, bit by a spider, government experiment, black market experiment, science experiment, they are wealthy, etc.
Because those are the only things where getting superpowers make any sense. And besides, many of them did earn it through dedication/intelligence.
>>
>>94707194
Please don't compare Saitama to that mary sue garbage.
>>
>>94707194
Mind if I steal this design for a t-shirt?
>>
>>94707411
And profit.
>>
>>94711873
Why do you think they gave Superman kryptonite, better, why do you think they developed the supporting cast to give Superman both vulnerability and strength to draw from.
>>
>>94713710
There's more humor in this screenshot than in the whole last episode. Life is sour.
>>
>>94717145
>Why do you think they gave Superman kryptonite
Because idiots in the 50's didn't understand the principles of nuclear.

>why do you think they developed the supporting cast
Because all DC characters other than tertiary villain characters are two dimensional or less, so you need more than one in order for any of them them to appear 2.5d .
>>
>>94707220
>>94714184
As if OPM isn't at least a little overrated.
>>
>>94714530
Batman Begins
>>
>>94707455
His problem issssss what? Being too good at everything? That's the same one Rick has.
>>
>>94716140
>Please don't compare Saitama to that mary sue garbage.
>Saitama
>mary sue
You can't use his name twice to describe someone else dingus.
>>
>>94717145
>>94718061

Kryptonite was invented because the guy playing Superman was sick and they needed a reason he sounded funny
>>
File: Deep Sea King Punch.png (469KB, 725x522px) Image search: [Google]
Deep Sea King Punch.png
469KB, 725x522px
>>94718312
>one of the best drawing in any comic probably ever
>original, funny and interesting setting, plot, characters, themes and visuals
>amazing animated adaptation
>charged with interesting designs and gimmicks
>great writing

Not really, OPM is one of the few things in recent memory that it's worth every praise it gets.
>>
>>94718882
>original and funny
It's literally one joke the manga revolves around, nor is it that original to begin with.
>writing is good
It's alright at best.
>best drawn manga EVAR
While some of the action has a lot of energy doesn't feel too static, the rest is pretty okay and tells me you need better standards. Overall, you sound like you're 12.
>>
>>94718408
>Being too good at everything?
He's bad at everything but punching really hard
>>
File: Yusuke Murata Spiderman poster.jpg (762KB, 1443x2047px) Image search: [Google]
Yusuke Murata Spiderman poster.jpg
762KB, 1443x2047px
>>94719007
>It's literally one joke the manga revolves around
Wrong? Have you even watched it? King, Genos, Fubuki Group, Tatsumaki, Puri Puri Prisoner, I can go on. It might not be your type of humor, but saying it's only one joke it's lying.
>alright at best
Best subversion in the superhero genre that keeps itself self aware, funny yet heartwarming and interesting. Point me to something genre-related that is half as good.
>you need better standards than Yusuke "The Man" Murata
And you need to get your faggot eyes checked.

Either way this stops here, I don't want to derail the thread into hipster /a/utism.
>>
>>94718882
Nigga not even its retarded fanbase will buy that, like, "the best comic ever drawn"? are you kidding me? the fact you call it a comic and not manga already outs you as a troll anyway so i don't know why im replying
>>
>>94707194
Rick is a mary-sue in the utmost form. He's a self inert for those of geek culture who see themselves as intellectual and above their peers; when they're really just average. Like Jerry. And that's perfectly ok

It's basically the big bang theory. Making average people feel smart by using every day terms used by nerd culture
>>
File: 1482975511575.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482975511575.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
>>94719177
>the best comic ever drawn
Please use this red pen to underline in which part of my post did I say that
>>
>>94718408
>>94719080

That's the point of Saitama in a nutshell. He can beat up the bad guys in one punch, but he lives in a crappy apartment, he's bad at all his hobbies, gets no respect by default, and he's bald and weird looking due to his training. When he actually tries to look cool he winds up looking stupid.

He exists to be a foil to all of the other heroes. Genos is a cool charismatic cyborg but gets wrecked every time, but everyone thinks he's amazing for it. Sweet Mask and the Tanktops and the others like them may be strong, but they're too obsessed with their egos and status to actually do all that much. Then you have regular dudes trying their best like Liscensless Rider. Saitama exists to keep Genos humble, keep the other guys's ego's in check, and make sure the weaker but good heroes don't die against enemies that will otherwise kill them.

Which is far, far better than a character who only exists for himself, hates anyone that's even vaguely a peer, and wins every time with no real problems.
>>
>>94710300
The manga has filler?
>>
File: [12 year's intensifies].png (652KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
[12 year's intensifies].png
652KB, 700x700px
>>94721002
Kind of, that arc doesn't appear in the original webcomic and the arc was pretty boring for the wait i had to endure but the payoff was pretty damn good (just not worth the 12 years it took to make)
>>
Honestly I normally don't like these shows where one character is so overpowered that he can just pull something out of his ass to deal with whatever crops up. But I really like Rick and Morty for some reason. Maybe because you get small glimpses into what being totally unstoppable does to Rick. I can only see the show ending one of two ways, either Morty ends up killing Rick, or Rick kills himself.

Also they should probably wrap it up with this season or next season. It is starting to get a bit boring.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.