[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cynicism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Cynicism.jpg (74KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Cynicism.jpg
74KB, 960x540px
No joke, this condition would be terrifying and awful.
Being unable to speak to anyone or eat anything because they all literally look like shit would fucking suck.
>>
>>94706084
Where do you think you are right now?
>>
>>94706084
That's how depression is buddy. Depression is reality.
>>
>>94706084
Its funny because this is the episode where South Park went to shit
>>
>>94706152
>Its funny because

*It's funny because
>>
>>94706084
honestly, we all get to that point in our lives where everything we see is shit.
>>
>>94706084
No shit? That's how depression works retard, people kill themselves because everything is shitty, literally.
>>
>>94706202
Why do you keep doing this?
>>
>>94706139
You can always try to brute force against it.

I have clinical depression but I can cope by realizing it's a chemical imbalance in my brain
>>
>>94706420
>>94706420
I had to do that with my bipolar. I thought I was just incessantly grumpy and had mood swings and that was just part of me. Since I realized that and started taking medication it's gotten loads better.
>>
>>94706420
Pshh, that's nothing. I got cured. I took literally one perscription pill and apparently it just rerouted some shit in my neurology. Literally cured overnight. Weirdest fucking feeling in the world because you can FEEL what used to be there but it's been replaced with memories. Like- if you try to go down the depression path it just reroutes and makes you think of something like a McDonalds menu or some random ass shit from five years ago.
>>
>>94706502
What kind of pill was that? I'm currently on Lamotrigine and very low doses of gabapentin. ALso large doses of hydroxyzine if I need something immediately to calm me down.
>>
>>94706549
>ALso
>>
>>94706560
?
>>
>>94706560
Why do you keep doing this?
>>
File: Metaphor.jpg (63KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Metaphor.jpg
63KB, 960x540px
>>94706084
It's like, a Metaphor, per se.
>>
>>94706580
They're just doing it to be annoying. Literally no reason other than that.
>>
>>94706123
/co/ is love, tho
>>
File: 0.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>94706502
>I got cured.
>>
>>94706084
This is just like my japanese animes. Particularly that one about the guy who sees horrible monsters as a beautiful and normal people as horrible monsters. And for some reason beauty to him is an elementary school girl.
>>
>>94706549
ITS CALLED BLEACH
>>
>>94708117
Anon you're old enough to know that phrase, means you're old enough to know that all ended the moment the first "Their Gigantc Equines" episode aired was the end of that era.
We're now in the "Post-Still-Bitter Era".

Less than half the anger of /v/ but no longer "Comfy" like /an/, /toy/ or /po/.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.