[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fred's Head thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Fred's_Head.png (99KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
Fred's_Head.png
99KB, 240x320px
Why does nobody ever talk about this series!? It's just about flawless, especially for a cartoon.
>>
File: 170816215330190.png (239KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
170816215330190.png
239KB, 640x386px
It never aired anywhere with an audience but Teletoon, and they swept it under the rug pretty quickly. Even if they had at some point considered giving it another season it's way too late for that.
>This show is almost a decade old
>>
>>94701930
It doesn't really need another season. What it desperately needs is wide availability in English, and preferably in the original HD.
>>
Are there DVD rips available? I can only find the TV rips from Teletoon that are littered with logos.
>>
>>94702161
I doubt it. Pretty sure they only ever sold it in Europe, possibly not even in France.
>>
>>94700957
The first half of the show is pretty damn aimless. Once it started building relationships and developing the characters more, it became much more interesting. It's a shame it didn't get another season, since it seemed like the writers only just got comfortable figuring it all out.

I think what I appreciated about this the most is that it's up front on what the focus is: teen/relationship issues. It's not an action show where a romance subplot keeps sticking its head into the spotlight to take over. It's not pretending to be something else.

>>94702161
If they are, they're only available in French. To my knowledge, the DVD does not contain English subtitles or an English audio track.
>>
>>94702406
Don't fall for the continuity meme, it's not required for great TV. In fact, it was obvious the writers knew what they were doing from the very first ep.
>>
>>94703293
The show was boring and directionless for roughly the first half of the season it got. The writers clearly were still trying to figure out what in the fuck to do with the characters at the start, which is common for TV shows starting out. It improved once the characters started being more proactive in the other characters' affairs and began building bonds.
>>
>>94703479
Have you rewatched the show recently? The characters and their relationships were clearly defined from the very beginning.
>>
>>94703508
It built on what they started with.
>>
>>94700957
Fucking love that intro
>>
>>94702406
DVD doesn't even have the French Canadian dub. They had to make their own because people of France have a better chance understanding the English.
>>
>>94703554
I miss mid-00s Canadian rock.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.