[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This far into the MCU >Best girl hasn't shown up yet Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 901472-hand1.jpg (122KB, 517x732px) Image search: [Google]
901472-hand1.jpg
122KB, 517x732px
>This far into the MCU
>Best girl hasn't shown up yet

Why?
>>
>>94700552
She was in Agents of SHIIELD and got killed off near the end of the first season by Ward.
>>
>>94700604
He said MCU, not the Non-Canon Cinematic Universe.
>>
>>94700552
Anita Sarkeesian? I though people hate her?
>>
>>94700618
Even if you were right the people in charge still wouldn't reuse a minor character when they can use a number of other comparable ones and avoid any issues.
>>
>>94700683
Actually

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/black-panther/news/a834518/marvel-tilda-johnson-black-panther-luke-cage-different-actors/
>>
>>94700618
And she deserved nothing less.
>>
>>94700552
Literally fucking who?
>>
>>94700751
One of Bendis' original characters, Victoria Hand. She was is right hand man during the Dark Avengers series and was later recruited to the New Avengers Team (volume 2). Surprisingly good character. She actively stood up to psychos (Bullsye, Moonstone, Venom) and didn't bat an eye. She is actually a strong female character and I don't use that phrase lightly.
>>
>>94700751
Victoria Hand
she's some... SHIELD person or something
>>
>>94700552

Wasn't she a lesbian?
>>
>>94700794
Meant to say Norman's right hand man. I think her title was deputy director which means aside from Osborn, she was the next authority figure..
>>
>was actually hot
>had delicious brown gf
Killed off in Avengers for no reason at all and forgoten.
Well thank you for nothing Marvel.
>>
>>94700751
Victoria Hand, villain and lesbian

Not very compelling.
>>
File: news_illustre_1297023003.jpg (488KB, 1400x2104px) Image search: [Google]
news_illustre_1297023003.jpg
488KB, 1400x2104px
>>94700809
>>94700833
Read Dark Avengers Vol. 1 by Bendis. I know many people will dismiss the title cause "Bendis" but it's actually enjoyable.
>All that said I completely understand if people aren't too keen on Bendis.
>>
>>94700552
>bendis creation
>"best"
Nothing Bendis has added to the Marvel universe has been positive.
>>
>>94700833
Yeah. Her GF dumped her when she got fired from Shield for daring to think for herself.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.