[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT jokes that went unexplained

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1502919747265.jpg (13KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
1502919747265.jpg
13KB, 254x199px
ITT jokes that went unexplained
>>
What joke? It's worldbuilding, it shows that Sneed is following in big shoes that this place is still so notable as Chuck's Feed & Seed they need to keep his name on the sign
>>
This meme is old and tired
>>
>>94700361
Only the most intelligent of viewers can understand this joke.
>>
>>94700361
The biggest joke of all was that you were granted life and amounted to nothing.
>>
>>94700361
The joke is that the store's purpose always rhymes with its owner's name, and in this case under its previous ownership it was a bulk corn warehouse where people shucked their own ears and trucked them away.
>>
>>94700562
The biggest joke of all is life.
>>
>>94700562
An even bigger joke is that you think you're being clever.
>>
>>94700688

The bigger joke is how you will ultimately die, and when you do, all of your memories and thoughts and ideas will die with you, and you will be forgotten by even your family as the years pass on, until you are ultimately forgotten by the entire world and you truly pass into obscurity and non-existence when the last person who knows of/remembers you dies.
>>
>>94700361
Chuck's Fuck and Suck, you dimwit.
>>
>Timmy: Well, if my parents don't care what I have to say, then I'll just go to where nobody cares what any adults have to say,
>Cosmo: Kentucky?
>>
>>94700843
Edgy.
>>
>>94701134

No, truthful. Edgy would be if I encouraged him to hurry along into non-existence.
>>
I hate you /tv/
>>
File: cow tools (2).jpg (39KB, 255x325px) Image search: [Google]
cow tools (2).jpg
39KB, 255x325px
>>
>>94700361
I don't understand this part
>Homer and Marge are rolling around on a beach
>Homer: "I've got sand in my underpants."
>Marge: "Me too. Let's go home."
>They walk away but Homer runs back to put more sand in his pants
>>
>>94701160
Stating it at all is edgy.
>>
>>94701311
Autism.
>>
>>94701311
I don't think anybody understood this.
>>
>>94701311
Maybe Homer just really likes sand?
>>
>>94701160
Are nihilists the biggest retards on earth?
>>
>>94701490
But it's coarse and rough and it gets everywhere.
>>
>>94700562
What's with all the painful edgeposting on /co/ lately
At least try to be funny about it next time faggot
>>
>>94701311
This also confuses me.
>>
>>94701787
Not like you, baby.
>>
>>94700843
Who cares, I'll be dead lol
>>
>>94701695
No, they're the biggest reatrds on an insignificant sphere of wasted matter.
>>
>>94701311
It's just lolsorandom
>>
>>94703154
If nothing matters why would it be considered wasted?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.