[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did this book reveal anything cool?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: hpi0rnqlnymzjgx484gh.png (815KB, 800x716px) Image search: [Google]
hpi0rnqlnymzjgx484gh.png
815KB, 800x716px
Did this book reveal anything cool?
>>
>>94696772
Rebecca Sugar is a racist xD
>>
>>94696910
this i was surprise the last 20 pages of the book is her and the crew going on a long rant on Muslims
>>
>>94696772
The Cluster design.
>>
>>94696772
it confirmed white diamond
>>
>>94696772
I miss this show, I wish CN hadn't gotten rid of it.
>>
>>94696772

Sugar's source illustrations are pretty damn neat.

They've got some really decent concept arts, the bios on each of the artist's view on the show is interesting (apart from Zuke's which is a bit cringey), and it's a damn thick book.

You also see how the characters progressed i.e. Peridot was originally more lanky, Sapphire had two eyes, Rose and Smoky Quartz had more curly hairedand more aesthetic outfits/designs respectively etc.

The concepts for areas are neat as well, though that's always been a strong point of the show.

It's really neat, but it depends how much you want to spend, as if you're not into just browsing that kinda stuff on occasion, you aren't into books and you plainly aren't interested in the show, it might not be for you.
>>
I don't even know what book this is.
>>
>>94696772
Uncorrupted Heaven Beetle is cute.
>>
>>94696772
That Sugar has good design ideas, but is too much of a wet blanket to force them through the incompetents she surrounds herself with.
>>
>>94699309
the bible
>>
>>94698322
kinda fucked off her name is white diamond, i dunno why i was expecting something else other than a colour prefix for the grand mistress
>>
>>94696772
Any download links to the text version?

I only have textless version
>>
>>94696772
Is this as good as the Adventure Time art book that came out a few years ago? I really liked that so if SU's is as good or close I'd like to get it too.
>>
>>94697046
For a children's cartoon network show book there was a disturbing amount of WIlliam Pierce quotes...
>>
>>94699452
This. Beta Becky is a good artist, but she sucks at leading a team.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.