[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CM Punk writing Master of Kung Fu one-shot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

Has he written anything without a co-writer before?

CM Punk (W) • Dalibor Talajic (A)
Cover by MIKE MAYHEW
Shang-Chi’s Day Off Part 1 (OF 1)

The Marvel Universe is full of fighters: brawlers, scrappers, weapons experts, mystical kung fu virtuosi. But there’s only one martial artist skilled enough to be called the greatest. SHANG-CHI has been a pinch hitter for a long time, stepping in for Avengers missions when no one else would do, but when no one can match your speed or skill, sometimes it’s best to work alone. To see what you’ve been missing if you don’t know Shang-Chi, don’t miss MASTER OF KUNG FU!
>>
Some other new Legacy solicits, too.

OLD MAN LOGAN #31
ED BRISSON (W) • MIKE DEODATO JR. (A)
Cover by MUKESH SINGH
THE SCARLET SAMURAI Part 1
Old Man Logan – the man who was Wolverine – is up against a foe like no other…the Hand! Logan’s past comes back to haunt him when a former love drags him into battle with the Hand, who have bolstered their forces like never before. Just when things couldn’t get any worse, Logan encounters the mysterious Scarlet Samurai! Will Logan be able to discover who she is and take down the Hand?
>>
>>94695081
Why does Marlel keep giving this JUST work?
>>
File: MTUwMjg5NDExNg==[1].jpg (520KB, 910x1400px) Image search: [Google]
MTUwMjg5NDExNg==[1].jpg
520KB, 910x1400px
>>94695111
PETER PARKER: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #297
CHIP ZDARSKY (W) • ADAM KUBERT (A/C)
Cover by Adam Kubert
MOST WANTED Part 1
Peter Parker is back in the friendly neighborhood, but he’s persona non grata as far as the NYPD is concerned! It’s the ol’ switcheroo as we here at the House of Ideas ask that classic question – PETER PARKER: THREAT OR MENACE?!
>>
>>94695139
MOON GIRL AND DEVIL DINOSAUR #25
BRANDON MONTCLARE (W) • NATACHA BUSTOS (A/C)
FANTASTIC THREE Part 1
When THE SILVER SURFER comes to Manhattan with a warning about an ancient cosmic menace on a collision course with Earth, you better listen up! But without the First Family of the Marvel Universe around to answer the call, who’s going to step up and solve the impossible? Lunella Lafayette, that’s who! Without Devil Dinosaur by her side, Lunella must join forces with some new friends who are missing their pals, too: THE HUMAN TORCH! THE EVER-LOVIN’ BLUE-EYED THING! DON’T MISS THE RETURN OF THE FANTASTIC THREE!
>>
File: MTUwMjgwNzg3Mw==[1].jpg (1MB, 910x1400px) Image search: [Google]
MTUwMjgwNzg3Mw==[1].jpg
1MB, 910x1400px
>>94695162
DAREDEVIL #595
CHARLES SOULE (W) • STEFANO LANDINI (A)
Cover by BILL SIENKIEWICZ
MAYOR FISK Part 1
New York City has fallen to Wilson Fisk, the Kingpin – Daredevil’s greatest and deadliest adversary. Matt Murdock has the law and he has his superhuman abilities – but Fisk has an entire city on his side. What can one man do? If he’s Daredevil, he can FIGHT.
>>
>>94695180
>Souless will write Daredevil #600
FUCK
Why can't that piece of rancid shit just die already?
>>
>>94695081
Shang Chi movie/Netflix series when?
>>
File: fin fang farm.jpg (520KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
fin fang farm.jpg
520KB, 1041x1600px
>>94695081
I dunno, but I like the work he did with Bunn on Drax. It was a pretty underrated series with some fun moments
>>
>>94695114
It's not your fault
>>
File: darkhawk51.png (2MB, 911x1400px) Image search: [Google]
darkhawk51.png
2MB, 911x1400px
>>94695180
DARKHAWK #51
CHAD BOWERS & CHRIS SIMS (W) • KEV WALKER (A)
Cover by DAVID NAKAYAMA
The RETURN Part 1 (OF 1)
Years ago, Chris Powell discovered a mysterious amulet that allowed him to transform into the spacefaring gladiator known as DARKHAWK. With his newfound edge against crime, he stood against some of the most extreme threats the Marvel Universe has to offer! Now, when two members of the Fraternity of Raptors descend on New York with designs on stealing the amulet and returning it to the stars, it’s not Darkhawk who has to rise to the challenge…it’s Chris Powell!
>>
>>94696515
>DARKHAWK
>CHAD BOWERS & CHRIS SIMS
My childhood ruined again.
>>
>>94696545
I don't think I've ever read anything by either, except for the All new GotG annual which was ok at best.

It looks like they mostly worked on X-Men 92'. How was it?
>>
>>94696627
They're the usual sjws that Marvel keeps hiring.
>>
>>94696771
>Sims
>SJW
lol
he's /ourguy/
>>
>>94696935
If you're a sjw, of course.
>>
>>94697005
>Batfag
>X-fag
>hates literally whos like Hawkman
>harassed a female writer out of the industry
>not /ourguy/
>>>imblying
>>
>>94697096
He's actually a lot more informative about capeshit than your normal /co/ user.
>>
Well, wrestlers writing comics isn't entirely new - there's pic related, of course, and the surprisingly good WWE ongoing from Papercutz that Mick Foley wrote
>>
>>94696627

not bad honestly.
>>
>>94697096
>hates literally whos like Hawkman
Marvel scum then.
>>
>>94697181
He's more of a DC guy, he probably hates obscure Avengers like fucking Jack of Hearts too.
>>
>>94696771
that's just a buzzword that tells me nothing about their actual work.

it's even worse considering his question was "How was xmen 92" and not "who are the writers?"

please go back to school anon, you have a severe problem with reading comprehension.
>>
>>94697244
>more of a DC guy
>hates Hawkman
lol

>>94697247
Enjoy your sjw propaganda, landwhale.
>>
>>94695081
CM Punk still wants to stay relevant after getting embarrassed on national TV eh
>>
>>94697293
I guaruntee you can't see your own penis under the girth of your soda belly.
becuase lets be real you aren't old enough to buy beer yet.
>>
>>94697500
Don't forget to share your post in tumblr, hon.
>>
>>94695081
>can't wrestle
>can't fight
>can't probably write

Is there a more JUST man than CM Punk?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.