[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 15

File: 14@2x[1].png (695KB, 1600x2473px) Image search: [Google]
14@2x[1].png
695KB, 1600x2473px
what the fuck is going on with them? Did they both get the Paulo treatment?
>>
I dont even know what the fuck they're talking bout anymore
Im so disinterested
>>
File: 4.jpg (350KB, 800x1115px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
350KB, 800x1115px
What...didn't the make up in Tess chapter in-proper?

I know Taeshi's not one for consistency, but did she really not vet this with the guest artist?
>>
>>94692180
Rachel is not really supposed to be fucked up. She's actually quite normal and easy-going
>>
>>94692507
*last
>>
>>94692507
>water under the bridge
I guess the bridge collapsed and the water is now being held back by the debris dyke.
Which is appropriate, given the guest artist's preferences.
>>
>>94692507
>Taeshi
>Consistency.

I'd make a joke, but since she's been fucking things up so often (especially the latter years) that the joke has been ran so deep into the ground it starts to reminisce her portrayal of Homo Paulo in general.

Forced, unwelcome and outright stupid.
>>
>>94692180
Boooo
BOOOO
I'm BORED
Vero DO something REEEE
>>
File: Bcb fb.png (14KB, 453x181px) Image search: [Google]
Bcb fb.png
14KB, 453x181px
Even normies won't take it any more.
>>
Comics obsessed with mild mental illness are fucking tedious.
>>
Since when did Tess want anything from Rachel or Jess? She seemed to self-exile herself from the other kids in her grade exactly because she thought she didn't deserve their forgiveness, and she's right about that.

It was an unusual and interesting take on the idea of moving on from wrongdoing but now it's all boring moany crap.
>>
File: 1492022132975.png (66KB, 145x177px) Image search: [Google]
1492022132975.png
66KB, 145x177px
>taking video calls totally naked
>>
>>94692180
This art style (particularly the eyes in the first panel) reminds me of Dumbing of Age and I do not like it
>>
>some of us are still messed up
Anger is not a mental illness. Rachel hated Tess for her actions and treated everyone else quite differently.
>>
>can't afford therapy
Bullshit; every family in this comic except Paulo's is clearly quite well off, Tess' family being only particularly wealthy.
>>
>>94692180
>Tae deliberately withheld information from the guest comic artist so the readers would shit on them and not her
>>
File: really mikes me think.png (772KB, 431x457px) Image search: [Google]
really mikes me think.png
772KB, 431x457px
>>94693034
that...actually sounds plausible
>>
>>94692894
>No "I wanna pet Rachel's puppies" comments
Wow, it's gotten really bad if people don't bother doing that.

>>94692995
Isn't she retconned to be lolpoor now?

>>94693034
I can deffo imagine bagboy trying to deflect criticism that way.
>>
>>94692180
I don't get it. those two were in a much better place with each other before Tess left. why the sudden backtrack? for what purpose
>>
>>94693438
Manufactured drama.

In the same vein of canned laughter used in comedy shows.
>>
man I used to love this
last I heard they went to comic-con

did I miss much?
>>
File: 「Drama Queen」.jpg (142KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
「Drama Queen」.jpg
142KB, 1334x750px
It's so peaceful here without Grey Cat.
Feels good.
>>
>>94693535
Not anything worthwhile.

Unless Taeshi's decline as a aspiring artist counts.
>>
File: hmm.png (15KB, 426x172px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
15KB, 426x172px
Interesting...
>>
>>94693785
>Expecting a woman to forgive another woman that easily
Im not defending this stupid cunt's writing, but still
>>
>>94692840
I have a strange feeling...like someone was correct about something...
>>
>>94693924
>>94693785
>retcon implies all women are twofaced backstabbing bitches.

You know you screwed up when damage control just worsens your fuckup.
>>
File: 1472014901584.jpg (13KB, 402x420px) Image search: [Google]
1472014901584.jpg
13KB, 402x420px
>>94694016
>retcon implies all women are twofaced backstabbing bitches.
Here's hoping this pisses of the female viewer base
>>
File: mfw.jpg (63KB, 470x471px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
63KB, 470x471px
Man, I used to post in every thread, but I can hardly come up with anything to say anymore. I'm upset that this chapter is still pure drama, I was really hoping for light hearted SOL, at least in this guest section. It still would've been uneventful but at least it could have been cute or funny every now and then. At least this drama isn't Paulo related, I was getting sick of that. Still, I don't remember ever actually caring about Tess being a punk in freshman year or anything related to it, like the Jess and Rachel stuff.

Also getting tired of seeing this "I DON'T OWE YOU CLOSURE >:(" meme, I think Bojack Horseman started it. The dialogue is way too on the nose. We've got what, three more pages of this? I can't imagine they'll be spent on a recap since Jess and Rachel don't really do anything. Might be Paulo drama or just more Rachel chewing Tess out. I'm not enthused either way.
>>
>>94694661
>At least this drama isn't Paulo related
just wait until Rachel says to Tess she's acting like a bitch because she's insecure about Paulo
>>
Repeating:
Only two things can save this intermission
1) showing what Lucy was up to
2) showing what Sandy was up to

Literally these two options
>>
>>94694709
Only thing worse than the Polo drama in the same vein as last chapter is the homo Polo show.

Neither feels like natural progression and the overexposure just highlights the grating flaws.
>>
File: 1498026965620.jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498026965620.jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
Not even Tess and Rachel are safe from the backtracking now? I won't even bother asking the same questions already asked in this thread, just what is wrong with Vero? What is the problem with having a bit of normal slice of life with a character that hadn't been seen in such a long time?

Let's make a roll call for those 18 to 20 posters who still post in these threads. Can't we just kill them? This has stopped being fun a long time ago, this excuse of a comic doesn't deserve weekly threads anymore.
>>
The art doesn't look as nice this page.
>>
>>94695121
I actually wouldn't mind making a single weekly thread for all three pages. Going by chapter might kill the threads more when everyone forgets the comic exists.
>>
>>94693034
>Bagboy sabotaging a guest comic by not giving them important deets so to deflect criticism
Christ
>>
>>94695121
If we stop making threads, Bagman wins. Course, I also don't think we should try to keep them alive that long.

I think the threads might pick up once Mike's section comes along. He's the one person I can't see having any drama involving Paulo, especially since this chapter takes place before Lucy comes back. It'll still probably be the predictable shit about his girlfriend not talking to him, but at least it won't have anything to do with Paulo I hope. I'm only really hanging onto this comic because of Mike's untapped potential as a character.
>>
>>94695289
Aren't they like close friends with this artist? I remember her showing up in Taeshi's Diary.
>>
File: Despair but also despair.png (409KB, 800x1105px) Image search: [Google]
Despair but also despair.png
409KB, 800x1105px
>>94695398
I just want him to be happy Anon

Or nihilistic with no sense of humor no fucks given
>>
>>94695494
bagboy is jealous, as taeshi has lewd lesbian thoughts about the guest author
>>
File: 1496258358366.gif (51KB, 192x224px) Image search: [Google]
1496258358366.gif
51KB, 192x224px
>>94695398
>If we stop making threads, Bagman wins.

And why should we care? They will continue existing in a perpetual state of delusion even without these dying threads. If their retarded fanbase still wants to throw money at them, it is not our problem.
>>
>>94693785
they aren't best friends but Rachael is acting like what she did was recent. if she still hates tess like it sounds like above then why have her even be semi nice to her? why give tess your contact info?

what the fuck did tess do that was so bad Rachael claims she would need therapy to get over?
>>
>>94693563
Now if we could only get rid of you too.
>>
>>94694051
It won't, most of them are too busy white knighting this comic and any of the female characters when they're in the wrong. lol
>>
>>94694928
>In before Lucy behaved the same way she did at her old school and is still obsessed with gray cat
> Sandy spending time with her other boyfriend Tyrone
>>
>>94696281
It started becoming all kinds of contradictory when the Venus heads & Pluto bodies began.
I'm disappointed but not really surprised that it's getting worse.
>>
>>94695398
Mike is probably the only decent character out of the bunch besides David.
>>
>>94696625
Somebody post the picture of sandy with tyrone
>>
>>94696281
She beat Rachel's brother's up!

Well actually, Roger beat her brother up.

...Come to think of it, Jessica has always had more of a reason to hold a grudge against Tess, hasn't she?
>>
>>94696660
David is a retard
>>
>>94697048
Nah, you're thinking of Lucy or Paulo.
>>
>>94697112
He is tho, "LOLRANDUMB" humor and all.

Polo is now a insecure homo for SocJus Browniepoints and Lucy is now only defined by her bipolar bitch trait while rest is conveniently forgotten for the sake of easy drama and low, low effort.

Just like how Mike is a cuck in making, and I'm the kind of ass who thinks /pol/ tards have spewed that phrase around far too much, so let it sink in that this is a situation where I consider it fitting.
>>
God, there hasn't been a betterthread in forever. Should I just make one regardless of drawfags?
>>
>>94697618
Dang...
>>
>>94697851
no, it will just die
>>
>>94697851
You need drawfags and a good general theme for it to succeed and be self sustainable.

Otherwise it's gonna get killed as collateral when the fetishfags have a "spam contentless threads" fight again.
>>
>>94696705
He broke the kid's arm! I'd say that Rachel was always the one who had a better reason to hate Tess, which means the fact that Jess is less forgiving is just a function of her personality.
>>
>>94692532
Except the cuckholdery business

And she's in love with a gay
>>
>>94698337
>she's in love with a gay

Matt or Paulo or both?
>>
>>94692507
The part she was just kidding was calling her a bitch and she obviously wasn't kidding. She was just being nice. Like how she lets Paulo think she's totally fine with throwing himself to Lucy
>>
>>94698402
>Lying to be nice.

And this is why it gives off a strong "backstabbing bitch" vibe.
>>
File: bitches ain't shit.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
bitches ain't shit.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>94698535
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.