[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EXCLUSIVE: Etrigan Emerges Again in The Demon: Hell is Earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

>Look here, fans, and take a break.
>A new comic announcement we’re ready to make.
>About a war on Earth to destroy all man
>And a rhyming demon named Etrigan.

>Andrew Constant writes this new tale of fright,
>Bringing startling new layers of the Demon to light.
>He’s assisted by artists of the highest skill:
>Messrs. Walker and Hennessy their duties fulfill.

>Fans can expect both action and chills
>In a tale that addresses our modern-day ills.
>In this month where we celebrate Jack Kirby’s birth
>We’re pleased to announce THE DEMON: HELL IS EARTH!

https://archive.fo/RrqtP
http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2017/08/16/exclusive-etrigan-emerges-again-in-the-demon-hell-is-earth
>>
Haha cool
>>
Damn DC could you suck Jack kirby's dick any harder?
>legitimate question, I'm interested in what else they have in store.
>>
Who is this Andrew Constant?
>>
File: 1497285556036.jpg (51KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
1497285556036.jpg
51KB, 640x632px
>>94691919
>In a tale that addresses our modern-day ills.
>>
>>94692163
What, didn't you see the time he ran for President?

I fucking hope he meets with Xanadu and Vandal Savage.
>>
>>94691995
Somebody has to since Marvel will barely acknowledge he ever existed. I'm good with it.
>>
>>94692163
>Set amidst the heat of Death Valley, Jason Blood has retired from life and chosen to lock away Etrigan forever, never to unleash the wrath and destruction of the Demon again. But when a nuclear bomb hits the California desert, it cracks the very foundation of Earth, and from that crack, Hell is emerging…
And from the solicit:
>ason Blood and Etrigan: the best of enemies, destined to spend eternity bound together. When a haunting vision leads Jason to Death Valley, a supernatural weapon is unleashed, radically transforming not only the land, but also Blood…and the Demon. The worst, though, is yet to come, as hell begins to make its way into our world.
Looks like it’s about supernatural nuclear weapons.
>>
File: 1499119280035.png (75KB, 319x381px) Image search: [Google]
1499119280035.png
75KB, 319x381px
>>94692309
Oh thank god then. That actually sounds interesting in that Blood and Etrigan might actually get some nu52/Rebirth character development.
>>
>>94692151
>If you go by his Gestalt Comics bio, writer Andrew Constant has voyaged through journalism, salesmanship, I.T. management, bartending, and being a hippy before finding his feet as a comic book writer.
His indie work doesn't seem all that interesting.
>>
>Written by ANDREW CONSTANT

literally who
>>
>>94692560
It possibly might be, but he writes for a publisher nobody has even heard of.
>>
>>94692240
Has Shining Knight shown up in modern day yet?
>>
File: etrigan president.jpg (58KB, 672x343px) Image search: [Google]
etrigan president.jpg
58KB, 672x343px
>>94692163
Fuck off, Etrigan is perfect for this shit you casual
>24 years before trump
>>
>>94691919

This announcement is fantastic news,
The book is guaranteed many views.
Be it in pamphlet or in trade
Many purchases shall be made
Let it be heard from here to the farthest corners of the outback:
The most vile and demonic creation of the one true King is back!
>>
>>94693142
And yet this will won't stop the incoming waves a faggots saying how they don't like "politics" in their comics.
>>
File: laughing demon.jpg (260KB, 938x320px) Image search: [Google]
laughing demon.jpg
260KB, 938x320px
>>94691919
>that copy
>>
>>94693142
That was funny. Modern liberals have lost their sense of humor.
>>
>>94693347
This. Nowadays it'd just be Etrigan with a Trump haircut saying "Uppity blacks are sad sacks."
>>
Series mini or ogn?
>>
>>94693883
6 issue mini
>>
>>94691919
Fuck yes. Gone gone the form of man, rise the Demon Etrigan
>>
>>94691919
>Etrigan gets a book before Shazam

Those poor Captain Marvel fans
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.