[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can one show be so underrated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Amon_and_his_Equalists.png (147KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
Amon_and_his_Equalists.png
147KB, 444x250px
How can one show be so underrated?
>>
>>94689576
Well, guess you just figured it out,lol.
>>
>>94689576
Because how good it was varries from season
>>
>>94689576
It isn't.
>>
>>94689856
S1: Great
S2: Absolute dogshit
S3: Amazing
S4: Good

But it was hated before S2 even happened.
>>
>>94689576
It has numerous flaws.
>>
Season 1 was genuinely good. Not flawless but good.
>>
>>94690013
First two episodes were pure excitement, followed by annoyance at the relationship drama, probending, Amon reveal, etc. It didn't help that the ending fucking sucked too. That being said I miss swing saturdays.
>>
>>94689576
Cashed out a lot of its goodwill with Amon being a bloodbender rather than something interesting.
>>
You mean overrated right?

The fanbase downplays it's flaws to the point of calling it as good or better than ATLA
>>
>>94689576
With the exception of water guy I liked all the villains the best out of the characters in the show. They would have been great under better writers who didn't flip them over their last episode(s).
>>
Season 1 was actually not bad for the first half but then it completely shit the bed in the last few episodes, retroactively making the entire season shit.

Season 2 was trash. All of it. The only redeeming quality was Varrick.

Season 3 was the one with the least amount of glaring flaws/plot holes, and had the only finale that wasn't complete bullshit, but it's nothing special, and certainly nothing close to the heights of the original series.

Season 4 was pretty shitty also. I really disliked how they handled Toph's character, and the ending with the giant mehca was really stupid.

If it weren't for the fact that it was an ATLA sequel, I would've stopped watching a few episodes into s2 at the very latest.
>>
>>94690086
this it seems the only people who bitch about korra is /co/ and E;R. Other than E;R I haven't found another youtuber that dislikes korra. They all either praise it or recognize that it had a few flaws but was still great and "mature".
>>
>>94690086
or they just dont go overboard hating it like some of you guys
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.