[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the fuck did they do it? i imagine it must been a pain in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: descărcare.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
descărcare.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
how the fuck did they do it? i imagine it must been a pain in the ass to animate every dog let alone spot on them
>>
xerox
>>
Best Korean slaves
>>
>>94688915
This. But it was a real testament to the skills of the animators that they were able to keep their animation so tight and clean looking.
>>
I see Flash, that's your answer.
>>
>>94688866
They brought Romanians.
>>
>>94688959
Flash in 1961 Disney?
>>
>>94688866
Ub Iwerks took xerography (at the time a new thing) and applied it to their animation process, since Disney had been struggling to profit off of any of its films at the time.

With xerography, pencil drawings could be transferred directly onto cels without having to be inked, and the puppies could be copied in order to avoid havint to individually animate each of them.

This is also why Disney films from the era have a distinctive, sketchy line quality to them. They continued using Xerox until The Little Mermaid, and were able to refine it considerably over time.
>>
Most of them had been doing this for 25 years at this point.
>>
>>94691949
>havint
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 388x292px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 388x292px
>>
File: image.jpg (576KB, 1999x2472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
576KB, 1999x2472px
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 600x848px
>>
I thought for the longest time the female dalmatian had given birth to all 101 dalmatians and it upset me so much that I cried when my neighbor's lab gave birth to 12 bpuppies ecause I thought she'd have just as much.
>>
>>94697385
Yeah, you were really upset yesterday.
>>
>>94694914
Why not keep the original linework of the background if they're so in love with keeping every simple element to the characters? Like why change the texture of the tree and the bush?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.