[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will female Thor end, for Christ's sake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

File: Female Thor.jpg (198KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Female Thor.jpg
198KB, 970x545px
>>
>>94688687
what? u hate strong womyn or something?
>>
>>94688687
Soon
>>
>>94688687
[Unsolicited Opinions on Female Thor]
>>
>>94688687
when you stop complaining about it
>>
>>94688716
to be fair she had terminal cancer and like, one moth to live, that two years ago.
>>
>>94688687
Never, just to spite the likes of you. Once made in Marvel comic, they are always there. You have 50 years worth of material to read with male Thor anyway, go back there.
>>
>>94688716
Thor being a woman has zero credibility to me.
>>
>>94688780
we already know she's a feminist
>>
>>94688780
so brave
>>
>>94688787

Okay, but don't complain about your fans not buying the new shit then.

Seriously, why does Marvel blame shit on the people for not buying their crap when they already told them to go fuck themselves for not liking what they make.

That's like getting angry at the customers for not coming to your restaurant after you told them to eat somewhere else.
>>
totes yaaaas amirite?
>>
>>94689120
Just keep not buying their stuff, we've got storytimes here and what kind of nerd still wants a physical copy these days?
>>
>>94688795
Good to know Anon is making sure fictional characters stay credible.

you are the wall anon that keeps the rest of us safe.
>>
>>94688787
> Once made in Marvel comic, they are always there
Lol
>>
>>94688687
When you realize that the comics industry has been dominated by nothing but white men in every major position for the better part of 60 years and the first time there is a strong woman in a similar position you need not lose you shit over it. Especially one that has only been around for 1-2 years as opposed to the 60+ year careers of others.
>>
>>94689120
>Seriously, why does Marvel blame shit on the people for not buying their crap

Because the only reason they are not buying it is because of arrogant hatred of the gender/race of a character and it has nothing to do with the storyline whatsoever. They are making decisions entirely on what colorfill was used in the final stage of making the damn thing. People who make this opinion should not matter to any company ever.
>>
File: 54000249.jpg (31KB, 600x375px)
54000249.jpg
31KB, 600x375px
>>94689120
When was the last time you supported your LCS?
>>
>>94690388
You mean IST?
>>
>>94688687
>>94688716
Samefag.
>>
>>94689120
>That's like getting angry at the customers for not coming to your restaurant after you told them to eat somewhere else.

You sure it's not more along the lines of
>Restaurant starts serving Mexican food
>Customers start complaining because they do not want their white store selling dirty brown people food
>>
>>94688687
Of all the new female versions of old characters female thor is easily the dumbest for me. Thor isnt a title for fuck sake its the dudes actual name. What happened to the real thor anyway?
>>
>>94690360
Tell that to wonder woman.
>>
>>94690459

What the hell is wrong with not wanting to go to a resteraunt because it doesn't serve the food you like anymore?
>>
>>94690464
Read some comics, casual. It makes sense when you actually pick up the fucking book.
>>
>>94690515
I prefer to read comics that dont seem hugely retarded from the get go.
>>
>>94690569
Most comics are retarded from the get go. How the fuck does a radioactive spider give a kid spider powers?
>>
>>94688687
>he doesn't know about the movies post-Hemsworth
oh dear oh dear.
>>
>>94690569
And did you make that call without ever once seeing the inside of a Thor book?
>>
>>94688687
That What If story from like the 70's was kinda neat but making Jane Foster longterm Thor is just plain retarded.
>>
>>94690587
Makes more sense than some chick turning into a norse god. Like shit, why didnt they just make a new hammer for her like they did for beta ray bill instead of being retarded?
>>
>>94690459
No it's like a French restaurant that served French food for the better part of 50 years then suddenly started selling sewage and told you it was Mexican. Then they start calling ou racist when you say that that's not good, let alone Mexican. And THEN, when you ask why they started selling this instead of the French food they sold since their founding, they'll [autistic screeching] at you and tell you they don't need you as a customer. AND THEN, when everyone leaves excepts a handful of degenerates and Smaug hipsters, the owners get pissed at the former, loyal customers for not buying their sewage.
>>
>>94688687
Not soon enough.
>>
>During a battle against Nick Fury, Thor lost the ability to wield his hammer, Mjolnir.[48] The hammer remained on the Moon, where Thor stayed for some time, as he was unwilling to accept his loss, and attempted numerous times to lift the hammer to no avail. Soon after Thor and the rest of the Asgardians had left the Moon, Jane Foster came and picked up Mjolnir, gaining Thor's powers and having her physique transformed and improved.[49] She had watched Thor use his hammer and slowly learned how to use Mjolnir by example.[1]

What the fuck did I just read?
>>
>>94690715
That seems like a dick move to just go around calling yourself thor when the real thor is sitting on the moon being butthurt.
>>
>>94690673
How does it make more sense? You do realize Bill has wielded Mjolnir before and it did turn him into a Norse God right?
>>
>>94690715
>Wikipedia knowledge

I want casuals to leave.
>>
>>94688687
Honesty with how many alternate universes Marvel has, why they just didn't have female Thor be from another (Gender reversed, as in the males in main marvel are female and the females are male) universe and then return home, when fans got tired of her, makes me think Marvel writers just can't do simple stories anymore.

Then again these are the writers that had the good idea to have an alian horse with Thor powers as an original characters.

Were the writers fans of Captain Yogurt/Cheese Marvel family or something?

Then again this is the same Marvel that did so many Mutant titles that people CHEERED when "Decimation" happened.

Yeah poor spidey but then again it was not the first time spidey would give up his happiness not would be the last...

There is a reason I tend to prefer "Spiderman Animated" to comics Spiderman...
>>
>>94690774
I thought that thor turned into the doctor and not the other way around.
>>
File: 800px-Jenette_Kahn.jpg (267KB, 800x1147px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Jenette_Kahn.jpg
267KB, 800x1147px
>>94690360
Jeanette Kahn you goddamn ignoramous.
>>
>>94690838
The Doctor even at his worst, doesn't need to pretend to be a god, gods fear him!
>>
>>94688687
>>94690456
Samefag.
>>
>>94690838
No it is the Donald Blake that turned into Thor. IIRC Odin created Blake to be a host body for Thor.
>>
>>94690387
To be fair, the stories have often been trash too
>>
>>94690604
I feel that's more on Aaron being really bad at long-running mystery plots and also having a weird /r/atheism and/or Feminism 101 boner in his writing than just a story about Jane being Thor.

Like if you did that 6 months and Thor being unworthy had actually had a solid reason and payoff, and you didn't have to wait 2 years to get it - fine. But that hasn't been the story.
>>
I think I am more turned off by Aaron and the overproduced/processed art than Jane.
>>
File: IMG_1714.jpg (50KB, 325x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1714.jpg
50KB, 325x500px
>>94690815
Don't compare Whor to Beta Ray Bro.
>>
File: thunderstrike.jpg (79KB, 442x442px)
thunderstrike.jpg
79KB, 442x442px
It's just a phase.
>>
Wait, I thought we already got a new Thor.
>>
>>94688687

Cry more faggot

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: preview_Thor_JaneFosterPF.jpg (264KB, 1125x682px) Image search: [Google]
preview_Thor_JaneFosterPF.jpg
264KB, 1125x682px
Best Marvel comics book in years

Long life to Jane Foster Thor
>>
>>94688687
When will you stop being such a fragile faggot?
>>
File: why contain it.jpg (3MB, 2000x1240px) Image search: [Google]
why contain it.jpg
3MB, 2000x1240px
>>94692311
I might get it if the armor's detachable.
>>
>>94689120
it sells about the same if not slightly above what god of thunder did
>>
>>94690360
>Majority white country makes comics
>Be surprised when majority of writers are white
golly gee anon must be some conspiracy
we should go after the japanese for not letting minorities have bigger voices in the manga industry
>>
>>94692311
Not really true when God of Thunder, the series before, with the same writer and often the same artist proves that the Whor Premise is just fucking boring.

People loved the idea of magical Viking Superman. Whor delivers on none of this.
>>
I'd be okay if she just got a better writer desu
>>
>>94692361
U mad.
>>
>>94688769
So like that fish thing /a/ keeps posting? I don't believe you.
>>
>>94690387
Well then they can die with their pride and something else will take their place. Marvel can just give up on their comics division and scale it back to take a stand against their fans that hate their dumbass virtue signaling. Everyone wins.
>>
So when will the Mighty Thot become part of the MCU? When will she die in the comics? When will she overtake the original Thor?
>>
>not liking the Goddess of Anti-Rape and Tumblr
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.