[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feature-length film for the whole family when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_op3kucehS11w98yxxo1_500.jpg (138KB, 494x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_op3kucehS11w98yxxo1_500.jpg
138KB, 494x750px
Feature-length film for the whole family when?
>>
File: IMG_1320.jpg (68KB, 750x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1320.jpg
68KB, 750x396px
>>94686547
Call me a faggot but i thought it was cute
>>
>>94686566
>tfw Sam Hyde will still keep getting away with it
>>
>>94686547
How would you stretch this out to 90 minutes?
>>
>>94686616
Exactly. Usually family movies are a cute, unique idea with a last minute relationship thrown in, not the other way round.
Although, I wouldn't mind a cute floating heart running around causing chaos and the kid chasing after him. Not exactly unique but hey...
>>
>>94686547
There's not enough material there.
>>
I mean it's a cute animation and all but why exactly did he go after a guy who he didn't know was gay or not?

I mean sure the heart wants what the heart wants but you gotta be practical about this kind of shit. Kids are cruel. The protagonist is right to be afraid because you only get one shot in the closet and if you blow it on someone who don't even like ya back, it's like, now everyone knows you're gay AND you're still single.
>>
>>94686616
>>94686660
Gee, I wonder how het romances manage to stretch their stuff to 90 minutes. It's not that hard. Just hand it over to Pixar and their writers' room and the result is guaranteed to amaze.
>>
File: 1502291979608.png (845KB, 1080x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1502291979608.png
845KB, 1080x1042px
>>94686686
Yeah, I didn't like the message and I hope young gays don't think it'll be that simple.

If you're in a place with high-risk bullying by your peers and mistreatment from your family, it's best to stay in the closet until you can support yourself. The media likes to sugarcoat it because it's not fun or romantic.

>>94686616
Doesn't seem too difficult since it's pretty generic as far as gay stories go.

Just
-Extend the heart shenanigans, maybe have some more interactions between the redhead and the crush, which only makes the heart want him even more, making it more difficult to hide his feelings
-Extend the bullying, maybe make one person a lead homophobic villain
-Extend the crush's struggle as to whether he's willing to console his crush in fear of being a social outcast, while discovering his own feelings for the redhead
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.