[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove this wrong. Protip: You can't.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Prove this wrong.

Protip: You can't.
>>
>>94684782
I can't prove it wrong, it's a pretty accurate depiction of you watching Deadpool, OP.
>>
File: 200w.gif (529KB, 200x83px) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
529KB, 200x83px
>>94684782
>>
>>94684803
gg
>>
>>94684782
Someone died making the memepool sequel because they wanted a action scene to be extra ebix
>>
>>94684871
Really?
>>
>>94684945
Female stunt driver lost control while standing up on her motor bike.
>>
>>94684871
shut down production
>>
>>94685002
They will change literally nothing about the movie and then put an "In loving memory" card at the end. Maybe in some 4th wall kind way like on a car sticker or business card
>>
>>94684782
So you didn't actually watch it did you OP?
You're one of those guys who act like Deadpool is still written by Way.
>>
>>94688257
Shoving a love subplot into the story doesn't make it deep. He's still Waypool for all intents and purposes in the movie.
>>
File: 1497033668971.jpg (18KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1497033668971.jpg
18KB, 275x275px
>>94684782

What exactly is my incetive in proving you wrong?
>>
>>94688284
(You)'s
>>
>>94688099
Well, yeah. Why would they change it because a stuntman died? It's sad, but they knew the risks when they picked their profession and agreed to do this movie. Someone died filming motion capture or a commercial or something for that snowboarding game Snow. Sad, but the only thing they changed was to not use the footage of the person dying.
>>
>>94688277
>love subplot
Except it's not a subplot, it's the entire reason he even got powers in the first place.
And no that wasn't Waypool, because this Deadpool did more than just say random and spew pop culture references.
>>
>>94684782
people who talk at the movies are nearly never that white
>>
>>94688319
>Why would they change it because a stuntman died

Yeah, I'm not gonna try to devalue a person's life but their entire job is doing the dangerous stuff so if someone get hurt or dies it won't be the stars of the movies.

I'm sorry if this sounds callous but it's what they're there for.
>>
It's pretty fucking cringey but it's mostly for nerds who also ended up also becoming parents.
I'm a kids' entertainer and those little guys fucking love Deadpool, they all want Deadpool balloons and Deadpool face paintings.
He's just an edgy mashup of Freakazoid and Spiderman- I loved the shit out of both Freakazoid and Spiderman when I was a midget, kids now also love their edge.

I don't know why the dude who made the comic is so mad about people liking a movie he thinks is dumb.
>>
>>94688427

>It was made before
>Deadpool came 5 years before Freakzoid, and became the kind of character he his 3 years earlier
>Freakzoid and Deadpool were the first charater of this kind

This is why cartoonfags don't get real jobs
>>
>>94688563
I'm saying he's comparable to the characters, not that he's an actual imitation.
But it is because of the post-grit cultural hangover that Deadpool's so popular specifically now, instead of a niche character.

And I love my job, I have more fun there than in my time off. Enjoy your job full of angry adults, though.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.