[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>S4 ended with the Night Begins to Shine special nearly two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: teen-titans-go.jpg (51KB, 650x325px) Image search: [Google]
teen-titans-go.jpg
51KB, 650x325px
>S4 ended with the Night Begins to Shine special nearly two weeks back
>still no news of a fifth season

Has the demon finally been slayed?
>>
Don't kid yourself. This show likely costs negative money to make. That alone is guarantee for it's continuation.
>>
>>94679788
Johnny Test probably costed less and it still got canned.
>>
>>94679761
They just announced new merchandise for the show, so no.
>>
>>94679761

Not until something else starts getting at least half as much of the schedule as it gets. The network floats on TTG.
>>
>>94679808
Yeah after like 7 Seasons
>>
>>94679761
Don't jynx it anon.
>>
>>94679761
No, you fucking moron.
>>
yeah its done cn's just going to air these four seasons over and over until tv dies
>>
>>94679808
Yeah, but TTG is also pulling high ratings ontop of costing like nothing.

Johnny Test just cost nothing to make and got barely passable ratings.
>>
>>94681960
>high ratings

S4 has had the lowest ratings so far. And they usually announce new seasons before or during its previous season.

Although, they may be going with a Wander Over Yonder situation where they cancel the show, but still rerun it continuously since it's more affordable than ordering new seasons.
>>
File: 35_minutes_ago.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
35_minutes_ago.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>Nine tenths of CN's schedule is just this
>Is it getting canceled?

Put two and two together, nigger.
>>
>>94679761
I hope not. I've downloaded every single episode and spliced their voices into voice clips to eventually use in my own fan animation of TT. The fact that a lot of the time the voices aren't over music and ambience is great, cause some of these phrases sound like legitimate original TT.
>>
>>94684045
Now that I think about it, TTG would be great YTP material. Someone should take advantage of that.
>>
>>94679761
This came in seasons? I though it was just an undefined pump-out of episodes
>>
>>94684045
>>94684056
you are a retard
>>
>>94683730
It's been getting awful ratings lately because CN is diving across the board. Like, it's still doing better than every other show on the network, bar maybe Steven Universe (though the gap isn't as big as it used to be), it's just that its ratings are now about on par with how Clarence or Uncle Grandpa were doing a year or two ago.
>>
I'm pretty sure it was renewed a while back
>>
Wiki says that 4th season consists of 52 eps while NBTS was like 30th.
>>
>>94688888
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.