[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a bigger cuck in /co/ media than Kif Kroker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Futurama,_Kif_Kroker.png (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Futurama,_Kif_Kroker.png
147KB, 1280x720px
Hard mode: No Dale Gribble
>>
>bangs a genius asian qt
>cuck

I don't think you know what that word means
>>
>>94676946
Amy slept around on him a fuck ton of times.
>>
>>94676974
And Kif had babies with another woman. They cucked each other. A perfect couple.
>>
>>94676726
I would fuck Kif in his sweet alien boyhole if given the chance.
>>
There was an episode of Regular Show where Margaret was dating a guy at the same time Mordo was dating her, he shoved the guy and Margaret kicked him in the crotch. They got away with it because she kicked his upper leg.
>>
Jerry's dad. He's an actual cuck, not just in the watered down meme sense of the word
>>
>>94676946
Amy fucked Zapp, Bender and Fry after the point of them getting together. Kif was dead "For about 5 minutes" as he put it when Zapp happened, they had barely broken up when she started fucking Bender, and Fry more or less got raped by her and Leela when they were both musclebound roidmonsters and Kif just sat back and sighed in defeat at the fact that his partner was pounding Fry.

Don't forget the episode where they thought the world was gonna end and she was willing to have a BDSM orgy with the Planet Express crew.
>>
File: 1499587971778.jpg (36KB, 500x615px) Image search: [Google]
1499587971778.jpg
36KB, 500x615px
>>
>>94677248
/thread/
>>
>>94676726

Dale isn't a cuck though. He genuinely has no idea that Nancy cheats on him. He'd only be a cuck if he founs out and either did nothing, was okay with it, or got off on it.
>>
File: never forgetti.png (64KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
never forgetti.png
64KB, 259x195px
>>94676726
>>
File: Harvey phone.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Harvey phone.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>94676726

Literally.
>>
>>94677259
Ok, so I won't watch Comedy Central seasons
>>
>>94676946
>it's a first post is a retard episode
>>
>>94676995
Wrong.

In his culture the person who inspired the feelings of love is the one who's acknowledged as the mother. Meanwhile Amy fucked Zapp and countless others while being with Kif.
>>
Tom Peters
>>
>>94677632
>won't watch Comedy Central seasons
Seems like the best idea
>>
>>94677248
And people seriously think Justin isnt a regular here
>>
>>94677430

If someone impregnates your wife, you're a cuck.

Everything else short of that is just adultery or rape in some cases.
>>
>>94677632
She fucked Zapp in the second movie, "The Beast With a Billion Backs". The others were CC seasons though.

Orgy was "In-A-Gadda-Da-Leela"
Bender fucking her was "Proposition Infinity"
Fry's turn was in "The Butterjunk Effect"
>>
>>94677507
GIGI!
>>
>>94677298
I'm amazed it took this long
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.