[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Why is season 3 so ba- Pickle Rick >...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 49rP0AX.jpg (259KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
49rP0AX.jpg
259KB, 1280x1280px
>Why is season 3 so ba-
Pickle Rick
>...
>>
>>94675566
It was making fun of random humor. It wasn't actually endorsing or using it in a serious manner.
The show didn't treat it as an interesting and funny joke. At one point Morty literally said, "Is that it? Is there more to it?"
>>
>>94675750
>READING THIS MUCH INTO SHIT THAT DOESNT EXIST.

Just because you want it to be like this, doesn't mean it actually is. That episode was clearly just capitalizing on a the cheap laugh of 12 year old autistic redditors who thinks pickle rick is hahahaxd randomness
>>
>>94675784
>muh reddit
rent free
>>
>>94675784
The show is meant to be read into, you dolt. Rick was trying to capitalize on how he thinks the family perceives him and it didn't work. They saw right through his plan because it wasn't in character for him to do that.
>>
>>94675566
Not only pickle rick, but the fact that the last episode was surrounding characters that were just the avengers going through a saw maze but you didn't give two shits about them since they were one dimensional as fuck, there was some back story delved into them but it seemed hammy whenever they discussed it. I mean overall it was alright, but I know it can do better, I ain't so hyped about the next episode though, they seem to be going way too far with these fourth wall breaks.
>>
>>94675566

WUBA LUBA DUB DUB. GOTTA FUCK THE RICH ELITE MORTAAAY! EXCEPT ME! DESPITE HAVING THREE SUMMER HOMES I'M STILL A POOR SCHLUB WOOHOO!!
>>
>>94675947
Also they need to come up with more of their own creative, unique settings for planets like they did a lot in season 1 & 2. I'm beginning to hate all these established movie concepts mixed with Rick and Morty shenanigans, as it's just nothing new.
>>
>>94675947

>People complaining about characters being killed off prematurely

>>94676024

>not using movie concepts as base and then adapting it

Did you guys even watch the previous two seasons? Unique characters dying horrific deaths is a pretty damn common recurring theme in the show.

And Jurassic Park, The Purge, Inception and The Matrix have already been used as partial bases before this episode. It's getting more tired, but these aren't new faults in the show. At worst they're become ever increasingly dominant weaknesses.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.