[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever After High/ Monster High

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: imaginary sister.png (604KB, 631x613px) Image search: [Google]
imaginary sister.png
604KB, 631x613px
When did it all go wrong?

I bet it was introduced the character that shall not be named...
It rhymes wit Samona Sadwolf
>>
File: 1467722699983.jpg (163KB, 1496x829px) Image search: [Google]
1467722699983.jpg
163KB, 1496x829px
>>
>>94674599
I cry every time.
>>
>>94674599
Yeah, Epic Winter wasn't a bad movie, but it definitely was around the time where Mattel started to really give less of a shit about EAH as a whole, especially with the dolls.
>>
And then there's Monster High

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1jA9Nl6OQk
>>
>>94674687
Epic Winter was the worst.
>>
>>94674599
>When did it all go wrong?
When Mattel lost the Disney Princess license, partly because they launched EAH. And then Disney made Descendants that ripped off EAH. The "princesses are powerful" rebrand was them trying to regain the princess monies.

It's a damn shame, because EAH had beautifully detailed dolls, gorgeous animation, and honestly one of the best stories I've ever seen come out of a doll line.
>>
>>94675187
God, I'm still salty that Descendants is still going
>>
>>94674599
Dragon Games was the peak of the series for sure. I hated Ramona at first but after she got an episode I loved her. The other thing is I thought that her being introduced would mean more Cerise episodes. Cerise really did less and less as the series went on despite her being one of the most popular characters. She was probably the most popular after Raven and Apple and yet the writers did nothing with her. Out of all the new characters to come out of Dragon Games I thought Ramona and Justine had the most potential for good stories. Oh well.
>>
File: cedarwood.jpg (90KB, 736x543px) Image search: [Google]
cedarwood.jpg
90KB, 736x543px
>>
>>94675377
Her SDCC exclusive is still mad popular and very expensive in the secondary. Raven and Cedar's sell at retail price.

I didn't like how they pushed Rosabella with Daring.
>>
>>94675944
Yeah Lizzie/Daring was the far superior ship
>>
>>94676083
I liked Cerise and Daring but Lizzie was a really cute contender. Either of those girls would have been fine.
>>
File: brokenleg.png (352KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
brokenleg.png
352KB, 640x360px
>>
>>94676206
Yeah, at least one of the girls who had previously had ship tease with Daring, instead of a new character brought into to just be the Nice girl.
>>
File: mira.jpg (73KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
mira.jpg
73KB, 540x540px
So since we do a lot of theories, here might be a good one to discuss.

Who is Mira shards, the body I mean.

So we have gotten a look at what a younger Evil looks like and she looks nothing like Mira. Okay that's fine and dandy, Evil did say she was going to "reinvent" herself. makes sense, she made herself a brand new body.

But then we learn that Snow recorgnized Mira, meaning that this is a form that Snow is familiar with.

With the whole "mirror" gimmick, perhaps "mira" was a "reflection" of someone that Evil and Snow knew in the past.
>>
>>94676603
>>94675944
I do admit it does feel weird, granted we did see it coming since Beast Daring was hinted at since Wonderlandiful World
>>
>>94677079
But the overall theme was to follow your own destiny. Putting him with the Belle wasn't an interesting way of dealing with the new destiny.
>>
>>94677050
The Mirror who started all the nonsense in the original story in the first place by telling Queen Brunhilda that she ain't all that.

I base this entirely upon the fact that Mira sounds kind of like Mirror.
>>
>>94677447
probably, I know that was the speculation when we learned of her name.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.