[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

What would be your guys’ opinions if the Avatar series got rebooted into a third show? But this time it’s on Adult Swim, or atleast it’s adulterated. The storyline and character arcs could be much more diverse. And it would pick up right after Korra’s Death. An earth bending avatar.

I saw this video and it made me think of this idea. The real idea that made me come to it was #4 in the video. If you just wanna watch #4 it’s at 8:15. But go ahead and watch the whole thing.

https://youtu.be/81X67YByKvw

I feel that this would be an amazing idea as long as a lot of thought would be put into it, unlike LoK. It would be almost like how Samurai Jack got an adulterated season 5. What are your guys’ opinions on this?
>>
By adulterated I don’t mean Sexual, I mean like actual violence (including blood) and maybe a little swearing.
>>
That would be retarded. The last thing Avatar needs is to be darker and edgier, also "adulterated," means watered down, mixed with another substance not made more adult.
>>
>>94673872
Lay off the swearing and we get a Shounen Anime
>>
That alone isn't going to make the show good.

Korea attempted to have a 'darker more mature tone' than avatar and fell flat on its face because it was written way worse.

Avatar felt by far like the more mature show as a result.
>>
>>94673853
>Avatar reboot
Make it a rule 63 reboot and we'll talk.
>>
The issue is that child-like simplicity and adventurous spirit is one of Avatar's greatest strengths. Hamfisted romantic drama was already the worst part of TLAB because neither the show nor characters were built for it.

LoK on the other hand proved that the writers both had no idea what makes appealing interpersonal relationships and intrigue, and even less of a grip on the social trends, cultural clashes, and political gymnastics they desperately attempted to tackle (despite the setting being narratively constructed around these themes)

You would need new writers; the ones we've had are good for a fun adventure, but nowhere near as smart as they think they are.
>>
>>94673853

>Reboot

Looks like Bryke could use this opportunity to make the Gaang much more diverse by turnng Sokka gay.
>>
>>94673853
LET IT DIE.
>>
File: latest[1].png (131KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
131KB, 333x250px
No, earth avatar NOW
>>
>>94673853
The Avatar franchise is dead and will stay dead.

Let's face it, Avatar is an action show. Action shows don't exist anymore much. The only way Avatar can return is Netflix with Voltron and even that won't happen since Nickelodeon doesn't do Netflix anymore. Avatar is D E A D for good. Even ChalkZone has a better chance at being revived. FUCKING CHALKZONE
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.