[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Danny Phantom and Spider-Island

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Phantom Island.png (2MB, 688x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Phantom Island.png
2MB, 688x1184px
I was remembering the old times with Danny Phantom and I just realized that this episode has many similarities with on of Spider-Man's greatest stories ever: Spider-Island. The plot is similar:

+ They both have a virus spread by bugs: Bedbugs, mosquitoes.
+ Mad scientist and crazy lady are behind it: Jackal and Spider Queen, Bertrand and Spectra.
+ All the infected ones get powers similar powers to the main hero: Peter Parker's Spider powers and Danny Fentom's Ghost powers.
+ Unlike the main heroes, the victims' powers are unstable.

So, what do you think? If Spider-Island would have happened back in those days, could it have influenced the result of the episode? I mean, it would be quite interesting if some of Danny's friends and/or regular characters suddenly get powers like his and he has to teach them. What about if the infection remained in some of them and they are just "waiting" to be "reactivated". We could have some interesting results. For example:

+ Dash could become something like Marvel's Agent Venom. Besides the infection, he also get powers from a wish from Desiree and from possession by one of Walker's guards.
+ Sam could have kept some ghost powers too, even if it's just floating and flying. She also get powers from Undergrowth and the Dragon Talisman.
+ Kwan could have become something like X-Men's member known as Multiple Man.
+ Jazz could have something too, although too much powers could have made her look just like a grown-up version of Dani; which would have been lame.
+ Paulina could have kept some Ghosts powers too, although I don't see her entirely as an action woman. Then again, she could use those powers to win the heart of the "Ghost Boy".

What do you think?
>>
>>94672837
>with on of Spider-Man's
>>
>Spider-Man's greatest stories ever: Spider-Island
>Slott in the past five years
>Writing anything above decent
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.