[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would Thomas and Martha think of their grandson Damian?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: thomasmartha.jpg (30KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
thomasmartha.jpg
30KB, 540x405px
What would Thomas and Martha think of their grandson Damian?
>>
>>94672183
Depends on which Martha, which Thomas, and which Damian.
>>
File: tNdG7Bp.gif (449KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tNdG7Bp.gif
449KB, 500x500px
>>94672183
They'd think he's to die for.
>>
In general I think if they saw Batman's life in general they'd be very sad.
They'd probably be moreso with Damien's.
>>
>>94672183
they'd probably be happy that Bruce found some manner of happiness, and that he's doing his level best to raise Damian to be a moral person, and it seems to generally be working.
>>
>>94672183

"Brucie...with an Arab girl? In this climate?"

"And what's this I hear about you proposing to some Italian girl from the Narrows? Might as well be a Cobblepot!"
>>
A better question how would they react to the adopted kids.
>>
>>94672183
Flashpoint Thomas would try to teach Damian all the ways he killed people.
>>
>>94672635
The Cobblepots are one of Gotham's founding families, not some lowborn trash
>>
>>94672635
The Waynes are known for not being bigoted, it's like a defining trait of their character and why Batman wants to help people at all
>>
>>94674065
>oh that's nice, he adopted a kid whose parents were killed to save him from the same fate he suffered
>wait did he just pick this kid up off the street
>now hang on this one still has parents, is he just kidnapping kids now?
I actually don't know if he adopted Tim but who gives a fuck about Tim
>>
File: 1501268984205.jpg (32KB, 269x306px) Image search: [Google]
1501268984205.jpg
32KB, 269x306px
>>94674148
Tim's parents are pretty wealthy themselves. They went to the circus when Tim was young and they met Dick and the rest of the Graysons (on the night of the accident, no less). By the time he was 9 he had correctly guessed the identities of Batman and Robin (at the time being Jason). He trained himself to be a fighter and eventually confronted a conflicted Bruce after Jason's "death" and essentially blackmailed him into allowing him to be the third Robin. By this point his mother had died and his father had been paralyzed (both from drinking voodoo water).

The New 52 versions of Tim's parents are alive and in witness protection.

Personally, I don't like any Robins after Jason. Only Grayson & Todd for me.
>>
>>94674742
man fuck Tim
>>
>>94672183
Wow, that kid is a dick

>>94674742
He did all that when he was 9? Damn, Batman how you get rolled by a 9 year old?
>>
>>94674742
For as much shit as Damian gets for being a child soldier who's too perfect at least it makes sense considering his parents are a super villainess who wants to make him the ruler of the earth and Batman.

Tim, Tim has no reason other than just being a "prodigy"
>>
File: 1451259656630.jpg (129KB, 362x450px) Image search: [Google]
1451259656630.jpg
129KB, 362x450px
>>94674835
Well then you have Stephanie Brown, the 4th Robin.

Daughter of Cluemaster, gets angry when he lies about not returning to villainy, makes a costume and calls herself 'Spoiler'. Has frequent run-ins with Tim and they both capture her father. Soon after, Tim's own father discovers his identity and demands he stop. Soon after Steph breaks into the Batcave and demands that Bruce make her the new Robin.
She doesn't last long because she's ignorant of his orders and gets fired per se. She tries to prove her worth by stealing a plan from Bruce that he made to deal with all the criminal organizations in Gotham at once, and arranges a meeting between all of them. The problem is that the plan hinges on 'Matches' Malone so she fucks it up and gets captured, tortured, and eventually "dies" at the hospital.
Then she shows up again as Spoiler, and eventually when she's much older, Batgirl.

The New 52 version of her stays as Spoiler under the guidance of Barbara, and almost all of her backstory is thrown in the trash
>>
>>94674128
>Bruce, couldn't you have given that young African-American man his own Robin costume instead of making him look like a traffic light? Because he looks fucking stupid, Bruce.
>>
>>94675047
>*under breath* Sometimes I wish you had died in that alley.
>WHAT WAS THAT?
>Uh...nothing.
>>
>>94675074
>>94675047
>it's an AU where Thomas and Martha survived but the incident with Joe Chill still made Bruce become Batman anyway, so it's mostly the same timeline except Thomas and Martha annoy him and lecture him on crimefighting
>>
>>94675165
>Oh Bruce, honey, a young girl named Talia came to the door earlier, Alfred tells me. You know I don't like you associating with their kind, Brucie.
>>
>>94672635
>arab

Damian isnt Arab. He looks pashtun, just like Ra's

Thomas wasnt a dumb american cunt, was a rich higly educated doctor.

>>94674092
Damian could probably beat that thomas in a fight.
>>
>>94675228
>Mom, you can't say things like that!
>Like what? I just don't want you associating with a group that calls themselves THE LEAGUE OF ASSASSINS.
>I liked them better when they called themselves the Republican Party, anyway.
>>
>>94675258
Birth of the Demon literally says Ra's comes from a village in Arabia.

Damian is Scottish and Irish on his father's side, Arab and Chinese on his mother's side. He's basically a mutt
>>
>>94675258
>was a rich higly educated doctor
So Ben Carson.
>>
>Bruce, this pamphlet in the mail came today. Said something about owls--
>DON'T OPEN THAT, MOM!
>>
File: Robin Reversal.jpg (762KB, 1600x882px) Image search: [Google]
Robin Reversal.jpg
762KB, 1600x882px
>>94674065
>adopted a gypsy
>adopted a low born street urchin
>has an arab son
The only one they'd like is rich white Tim
>>
>>94675302
>Birth of the Demon literally says Ra's comes from a village in Arabia.

He was a NOMAD. And Arabia back then wasnt just the arabian peninsula. Being in Arabia doesnt makes you ethnically an arab. Specially when his dad was from farther east.
>>
>>94675352
Bruce's parents weren't racist. If anything, they'd be too progressive for Bruce.
>Mom, Dad, watch over Damian for me. I need to go help Aquaman fight Black Manta
>Son, we've been over this. It's African-American Manta. Don't be prejudiced.
>>
>>94675352
>tim

He is a filthy wasp.
The wayne are gaelic catholics
>>
>>94675387
Then why they send Bruce to a private catholic school?
>>
>>94675387
>Thomas and Martha find out Clark's showing up for dinner
>They put on silly outfits they think is Kryptonian garb to make him feel at home
>Force Bruce and Damian to wear one for consistency
>>
>>94675041
The /co/ version of her becomes Golden Girl
>>
>>94675387
No, they were Kennedy liberals.
>>
>>94675041
Oh yeah, she might actually be the worst Robin. Damian might be a bit of a shit, but at least he can listen
>>
>>94675701
I mean, at least Damian was genetically engineered to be good.
>>
>>94675459
This would actually be really cute. I'd love to read a happy Batman AU like that.
>>
>>94675352
they'd probably hate Tim most of all because he's a fucking Protestant
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.