[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of the Injustice games? On one hand I love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Injustice-2-update-813483.jpg (39KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Injustice-2-update-813483.jpg
39KB, 590x350px
What do you think of the Injustice games?

On one hand I love having a Justice league series. On the other hand I'm not a fan of fightan
>>
Not really what I wanted out of a DC fighting game but they're still enjoyable games. Honestly, if they improved the aesthetics of the game (which to be fair, they have been doing), improved the animations, gave the next one a good soundtrack, and introduced a mechanic or two that made the game more hype, I'd probably outright love the games.

I'm a poorfag who still has to buy the second game though. I hate how modern fighting games work. By the time I get the game, I feel like the community will have died down for the most part.
>>
>>94666262
PC release for 2 when?
>>
>>94666262
Injustice 1 had some really underrated versions of characters.
>>
>>94666262
I understand not being a fan of fighting but Injustice 2 is a VERY easy to learn fighting game. Not to say the skill ceiling isn't high but an hour or two of practice on your favorite character learning their bread and butter movies and learning which special moves to string together with which combo to juggle someone for a while will have you at above most players of the game. I play black canary pretty competently and I've never seriously tried playing a fighter even with friends.
Fighters can be very satisfying once you get the hang of them. You feel the skill and muscle memory involved in being good at the game more acutely than most other genres but the pay off is better too. It's a fun game and you should pick it up for around 40.
>>
File: IMG_4016.jpg (108KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4016.jpg
108KB, 618x412px
WHEN THE FUCK IS BASED MANTA??

>>94666332
>I'm a poorfag who still has to buy the second game though. I hate how modern fighting games work. By the time I get the game, I feel like the community will have died down for the most part.

This is more on you than ""modern games"". If you buy between now and when the next NRS game is released there should still be an active community.
>>
>>94666930
NRSbro is back again

Manta is next and comes out September 12th for Ultimate edition owners. Some shaders include Devil Ray, Man Ray (From Spongebob), the classic Superfriends shaders (Tan shader is an alternate to this). I don't know the names of them but the Man Ray one looks fucking COOL, the blue on the helmet is super shiny

His eye beams work similar to Superman's basically.
Definitely NOT a zoner though

Khary Payton is voicing him. Based on the only line I've heard so far Manta was definitely an Insurgent. Batman says "Why should I trust you", of which Manta responds "Because Arthur is on the other team" which Batman says "Prove it to me" (Yes, all the dialogue is generic as fuck for non-DLC characters again)
>>
>>94667160
Neat
>>
>>94666262
>>94666930
All I care about in regards to Injustice is this anon's pic related. Fucking WHEN?
>>
>>94667160
Screenshotted nigger, we'll see
>>
>>94667160
What's Manta's trait? Is his design just the transition model?
>>
>>94667160
Does Raiden have Dark Raiden, Fujin, Shinnok, Shao Kahn and Argus shaders?
>>
>>94667160
>khary payton

Can I just say he was awesome as Doomsday in Injustice 1
>>
>>94667160
I think Man Ray will probably be the biggest Litmus test here.
>>
>>94666262
I wish Injustice 2 had premier versions of the Regime characters where they aren't shitheads. Really puts me off getting the game honestly. I'd probably impulse buy if Earth-2 Superman from CoIE showed up to chew out Regime Superman on loss.
>>
I like it
>>
>>94666901
For some reason, I just can't get the hang of Firestorm, which sucks because he seems really cool.
>>
>>94666262
So since Injustice 2 was so damn successful, they're going to use LOSH in Injustice 3 to fuck with the time stream right? That would allow for dead characters that aren't Joker to come back and for an Injustice 4+ to happen
>>
>>94670543
I want normal Harley
>>
File: So Close.gif (230KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
So Close.gif
230KB, 320x180px
>>94671382
At this point there is really no telling where we are going with Injustice 3. It'd be better if they scrap the verse and go with something new for once because which ending is canon to begin with?
>>
>>94671492
I think the canon ending depends on the scale of the next game.
>Batman wins
>next game is a Crisis event
>Superman wins
>survivors seek another League's help, probably not all from the same League
>>
Reminder: We may not have gotten Injustice if it wasn't for this.

if NRS made a reboot of MKvDC, would you play it?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.