[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... Is the real Krieger actually Jewish too?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: 0.gif (772KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
0.gif
772KB, 500x281px
So... Is the real Krieger actually Jewish too?
>>
If a coma-inducing hallucination version of you set in WW2 work for Germany to produce Super Robot-soldier, but is actually ruining the Nazi war effort to provide nothing of value, but in the process, sacrifice the life of simple soldiers as well as experimenting on animals,

does that make him a bad person?
>>
Archer likes Krieger even though he knows he's a Nazi so his mind came up with a roundabout way to paint him as a (kind of) good guy.
>>
>>94665957
he is factually a clone of hitler, he isn't a jew
>>
>>94667239
But he doesn't quite look like Hitler. This has been brought up before. I haven't watched since Archer Vice, so maybe this got fleshed out more since then, but he seems more like Hitler's son, and cloning an embyro via forced splitting, followed by in-vitro fertilization of female hosts, would be a more plausible method. It would also explain why they all have red hair.

But this show has robot bullshit out the wazoo, so realism isn't necessarily important.
>>
>>94666016
>does that make him a bad person?
yes, Germany should have won and those poor dogs did nothing wrong.
>>
>>94667282
Clones don't have to express the same genes, just have the same genes. He's Liquid Hitler.
>>
>>94667313
>Clones don't have to express the same genes, just have the same genes.
the fact that there were multiple that were all identical would prove that theory wrong in this instance
>>
>>94667331
no, those clones just all happen to express the same genes.
>>
>>94667348
>no, those clones just all happen to express the same genes.
explain how this happens while they don't express the same genes as their host.
>>
>>94667219
>Archer likes Krieger even though he knows he's a Nazi
This has never been confirmed. I mean, he is way too young to be one in the first place.
>>
>>94667374
This, the show takes place around 1995-1999.
>>
>>94667282
>I haven't watched since Archer Vice
You should keeep going. I honestly think the last season is the best one so far, even if it's all fake. Sometimes, the rate of one-liners was off the roof.
>>
>>94665957
No he's a genetically modified clone/son of Hitler.
>>
What's the issue with being Brazillian? I thought it was Argentina which was a post-WW2 Nazi-den.
>>
>>94665957
Is that a problem?
>>
>>94667394
no that's archer
>>
>>94667367
Well Liquid and Solidus didn't look like BB.
>>
>>94667394
This still hasn't been established.
>>
>>94667402
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boys_from_Brazil_(novel)
>>
>>94667402
both google shit about southern brazil
>>
>>94667380
>This, the show takes place around 1995-1999.

The show takes place in a nonsense time period that's simultaneously everything from the 1960s to the present.
>>
>>94667479
Actually it can be pinned down to the years I mentioned, albeit you're right it's not the same timeline as ours.

In the dreamland season premier we see Woodhouse's headstone which reads 1894-19xx and he's been stated to be over 100 meaning his funeral is taking place between 1995-1999.
>>
File: 1.jpg (29KB, 440x261px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
29KB, 440x261px
Was Kireger's Girlfriend still there in the previous season?

Also, if this is a clone Krieger, why did he stop the Missile Launch? Didn't the clones want to launch it in the first place?
>>
>>94667239
Didn't they establish he wasn't?

If I was a clone of Adolf goddamn Hitler, wouldn't I look like Adolf goddamn Hitler?
>>
>>94667367
>explain how this happens while they don't express the same genes as their host.

Former biology researcher here, environmental differences can influence phenotype as well as technically influencing inheritable traits through epigenetic differences which can turn genes on or off, while still retaining an identical sequence of nucleotides in the genome.

It's possible whatever method these Brazilian Exile Nazis were using for their clone program altered their Hitler sample genome in a unified fashion, perhaps the histones were damaged or something got methalated that shouldn't have been. It's entirely possible that the limited number of geneneticists working on a secret project wouldn't have been able to account for something that's still very recent science today back in the mid century.
>>
>>94667374
>I mean, he is way too young to be one in the first place.
Did you not get that Boys from Brazil reference in Season 2?
>>
>>94668938
Then why were all of those other clones when they went to Brazil?
>>
>>94669107
Never read that book, to be honest.
>>
>>94668753
One of the clones realised that he would have a better life pretending to be his counterpart. That's probably why we also don't see his girlfriend after this, he probably shut her down because she would be the only one who would be able to tell that she's not her boyfriend
>>
>>94669393
She shows up twice afterwards.
>>
>>94669393
>One of the clones realised that he would have a better life pretending to be his counterpart.
He was ready to die to launch that missile. That's quite the change of mind, there.
>>
>>94667423
Solid*
Solidus was almost perfectly identical to BB.
>>
>>94667282
did someone not post a picture of what hitler would look like hiding out after the war and it was a dead ringer for hitler? i swear i remember a thread when somepone posted a picture of what hitler would look like hiding out in argentina and it was dead ringer for krigier
>>
>>94669564
He's also Kreiger, be he Kreiger 1, 2, 3, or the original, so he's a madman.
>>
>>94670095
He was less a madman than the clones, though.
>>
Kreiger has to be an outsider. A Nazi clone of Hitler is today what a Jew was in Nazi Germany.
>>
>>94669130
They weren't clones of Hitler. They established that. He actually looks a lot like Ernest Hemingway.
>>
>>94667610
Modern celphones though.
>>
File: 0.png (816KB, 837x608px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
816KB, 837x608px
It took me a while, but I finally managed to remember where I had hear his voice before. He is the same Voice actor than for Gene in Bob Burger.
>>
>>94669034
>environmental differences can influence phenotype as well as technically influencing inheritable traits through epigenetic differences which can turn genes on or off, while still retaining an identical sequence of nucleotides in the genome.
that would cause the other kriegers to be different genetically as well.
>>
>>94670275
Or he looks a lot like the random person they traced to make him.
>>
>>94670280
To be fair they're superspies and it's an alternate reality
>>94671079
Unless they had similar environmental influence that their brother had that true Hitler didn't.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.