[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1735.jpg (64KB, 369x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1735.jpg
64KB, 369x506px
>>
>>94663121
Interesting point. I hadn't considered that.
>>
We're gonna see her again, right? She's too interesting to be a one-off goon.
>>
the russian wolf dude was better
>>
>>94663121
>goddamn he won't stop talking about his nephews
>its kind of cute though
>at least he seems to like talking to me
>boys like wooden daggers right?
>i'll just carve one for them
>fuck hes losing interest
>i cant just give him this now
>time to bail
>I'll say the shit about the monks, guys seem to think thats pretty cool
>fuck he's creeped out now
>>
>>94663121

>says she was raised by warrior monks
>get wrecked by a preteen grill

It's going to turn out she's just some random schmuck suburbanite who made up the backstory, right?
>>
>>94667158
I hope so
>>
>>94664488
>We're gonna see her again, right?

She's in the theme song, along with those two wolf guys, so probably. Glomgold kind of screwed them over in the first episode, so my guess is that they're either go back to working for him because they're the cheapest mercenaries on the market, or maybe they will be freelance and various other villains will hire them as underlings.
>>
>>94667158
Remember what Glomgold said: "You're the best of the cheapest!"
>>
>>94666390
I like this
>>
>>94667158
>I must apologize for Gabby McStabberson. She is an idiot. We have purposely trained her wrong, as a joke.
>>
>>94663121
Overrated
Glomgold's sluts are way better
>>
>>94667158
Did ever watched a match of some eastern martial artist against some western style MA? They always lose.
>>
>>94666390
>episode where she asks donald out because fuck Daisy

>>94667158
>>94667400
>Episode where she begs for Donald and Scrooge's help to get trained properly by her masters
>instead Mrs. Beakley decides to help train her and ending shot is all of them torching the temple
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.