[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Black Knight a Cool character to get into? How Magic is he?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Is the Black Knight a Cool character to get into?

How Magic is he?
>>
No one here reads him?
>>
Black Knight was a main player in Roger Stern's Avengers run, issues 227-279.
>>
>>94662454
He fucking blows.

He had a mechanical "pony" that looked like some speeder that looked too stupid to make it into a Star Wars movie.
>>
>>94662454
I've always liked him.
He's got the whole badguy/notbadguy/redemption/corruption thing going which is fun depending on the writer. And who doesn't love the 'blood thirsty magic sword' thing?
>>
>>94662454
He's one of my favorite Marvel characters actually. Cool backstory - he was initially the nephew of the first criminal Black Knight that had him take up his mantle to try and make up for the wrong he did while he was dying. Then he later got thrown back in time to the days of the Crusades, met his ancestor, the original Black Knight, and was given his sword the Ebony Blade which he took with him back to the present.

The Ebony Blade itself is pretty badass. It can pierce just about anything, as well was reflect a ridiculous amount of shit. It was able to catch a bolt of lightning thrown by fuckin' Zeus, amplify it, and then throw it right back in his face and knocked him through a tree. But yeah, it is cursed as all hell. Eventually he was forced to relinquish it, but fell back on his engineering background and has constructed a number of traditional and laser swords that he's used since then. He was a member of MI-13, then when that went under, was quietly forgotten about, made into some whiny bitch who was lamenting his lot in life, because that's what people who aren't headlining movies like Tony fucking Stark do in Marvel, then was written to lead a group of European heroes called Euroforce which was kind of 'meh', but most recently had a series to himself where he was transported to Weirdworld, which I haven't read but have heard good things about.
>>
>>94663046
The Weirdworld was entertaining and you have him deal with the Avengers (led by OldCap) and it has a good bit more of the whole "Ebon Blade is evil and possessed by my ancestors."

If I remember correctly it was only 6 issues so I'd say it's worth a read.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.