[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his name again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Crash Boom Bang Bro.png (64KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Crash Boom Bang Bro.png
64KB, 333x250px
What's his name again?
>>
>>94660734
Sparky sparky boom man
>>
>>94661437
/thread
>>
Mad Stan
>>
did they ever explain how it worked?

it blows my mind.
>>
>>94660734
Not going to give you a meme response because I genuinely like the character too much for that.

He was a really unique enemy for a series that has so many blabbering villains. I especially liked his third eye that implied he had somehow reached a form of enlightenment that gave him his powers, and of course, like with all things, LoK fucking ruined it
>>
>>94661978
Concentrated all his chi and firebending through the chakra on his forehead

At the cost of being able to firebend normally
>>
>>94662005
>a form of enlightenment that gave him his powers
>he's a hired killer
>the woman from LoK is a killer who does it for free
Enlightenment everybody.
>>
>>94662005
What happened in LoK?
>>
>>94663456
It was not ATLA2
>>
>Random henchman gets blown to pieces
>firelord sozin and ozai both get to live to old age

morality is funny in the avatar universe
>>
>>94662445
>the woman from LoK is a killer who does it for Zaheer's dick
ftfy
>>
>>94660734
YOU SENT COMBUSTION MAN AFTER US?
>>
File: red lotus beach party.png (610KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
red lotus beach party.png
610KB, 800x700px
>>94665222
trips confirm, the entire reason P'li was in the Red Lotus was to get that manlet dick
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.