[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Marvel bring back the two Lokis people actually like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: lokis.jpg (243KB, 1228x960px) Image search: [Google]
lokis.jpg
243KB, 1228x960px
Why doesn't Marvel bring back the two Lokis people actually like?
>>
>>94656041
What's wrong with the current one?
>>
Things people like don't sell.
>>
>>94656041
I liked Teen Loki too

Loki has a pretty good all around up until AoA ended and Aaron decided to do...whatever he's doing with him.
>>
>>94656041
Because bringing back kid Loki is literally the point he was trying to prove and a terrible idea.
>>
>>94656092

this, way to miss the point. If Kid Loki comes back, he loses.
>>
>>94656041
I like that design for adult loki way to much.
>>
File: ikol.jpg (993KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
ikol.jpg
993KB, 1988x3056px
>>94656062
Because he's a cheap copy who's a combination of being an edgelord and pandering to the Tumblr crowd who loves Hiddleston. And even they don't like him. Comic fans love the original Loki. Comic fans and Tumblr fans love Kid Loki. Nobody likes Ikol Loki.
>>
>>94656177
hey

fuck you
>>
File: lokiredux.jpg (204KB, 1500x1490px) Image search: [Google]
lokiredux.jpg
204KB, 1500x1490px
I think we probably would've gotten classic Loki back by now if the MCU version dressed like him.
>>
>>94656041
Loki: Evil because of jealousy of his brother and feels paranoid and out of place as an adoptee in a royal family.

Kid Loki: Basically a clone of the original Loki trying to prove he can be a good person and avoid the road the original Loki went down.

Ikol: Basically clone of the original Loki in millenial body who has his memories, but none of the motivations and connections. Thus becoming a morally ambiguous antihero/antivillain.
>>
the best loki is tottymonster loki
>>
File: eyebrows.png (467KB, 440x750px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrows.png
467KB, 440x750px
>>94658078
the bitch ain't got no eyebrows
>>
What kind of monster hates the God of Stories?
>>
>>94656177
I haven't read anything with Loki after Thor found out about Kid Loki, but can you give any examples?
>>
>>94658109
exactly, best loki is goth girl loki
>>
File: eyebrows 2.png (446KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrows 2.png
446KB, 500x512px
>>94658360
>>
>>94658387
Man, Doom was such a bastard to the Asgardians at this time. Having Loki enabling Doom is a bad combo. Fucking Kelda man...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.