[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superman and Goku have Fused Together and are Collecting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: dinosaurshadfeaathers.jpg (10KB, 182x276px) Image search: [Google]
dinosaurshadfeaathers.jpg
10KB, 182x276px
infinity stones, who can stop them and how?
>>
>>94651183
You don't. Next question...
>>
>>94651183
Mr. Mxyzptlk.
>>
File: 1464032263555.png (281KB, 568x598px) Image search: [Google]
1464032263555.png
281KB, 568x598px
>>94651183
Now I'm not saying you SHOULDN'T remake reality, I'm just asking, do you really want to change everything when the universe is already so magical and full of life?

It could be considered awful rude to mess up the days of all those nice people out there in the galaxy. How about we have a nice cup of tea instead? Or go watch a sunset, huh?
>>
Bulma fused with Jimmy Olsen would create an infinity gem locator and collect them all first.
>>
>>94651233
I like you, I hope Kate Upton blows you
>>
Shazam
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>94651183
>Superman + Super Saiyan hair = All Might
HOW DID I NOT PUT IT TOGETHER BEFORE!?
>>
Why would an animu character fused with a DC character be in the Marvel universe?
>>
>>94651675
Omniverse shenanigans, caused by the master memesmiths of Koh.
>>
>>94651183
Anyone who can make a kryptonite-fueled ray gun/anyone who is magic.
>>
File: marmaduke of the many face.jpg (22KB, 236x265px) Image search: [Google]
marmaduke of the many face.jpg
22KB, 236x265px
The one who even God and Death fear
>>
ACTIVATE THE INFINITY JAEGER!
>>
File: popeye spinach.jpg (41KB, 600x618px) Image search: [Google]
popeye spinach.jpg
41KB, 600x618px
sup
>>
Batman, possibly by teaming up with the Joker to attain enough plot armor.
>>
>>94651942
With all the hack writers doing le meta deconstruction of the genre meme to hide their lack of talent, there hasn't been any book where a character willingly harnesses the power of plot armor?
>>
>>94652041
>there hasn't been any book where a character willingly harnesses the power of plot armor?
Literally Gwenpool.
>>
>>94652041
>Gwenpool is our only hope
>>
>>94652041
Morrison's Earth 2. The JLA realizes they can't win against the Crime Syndicate because on Earth-2, evil always wins, so they trick them into coming back to Earth-1 where good always wins.
>>
>>94652157
I thought Earth-3 was the evil one.
>>
>>94652175
It is now. At the time there was only one Earth and an antimatter universe, so "Earth-2" was actually just explained as the antimatter version of regular Earth.
>>
>>94651183
>Superman and Goku have Fused Together
oh no, how will we have an argument now
>>
Would a fusion of gohan and batman wielding the cosmic cube stop them?
>>
>>94652254
Like this
>Fusing with Superman would just make a Goku with weaknesses
>>
You have no idea how much I want a DBZ/DC crossover. And with how fun the Power Rangers one is, there's so many options to what you could do.

* Villain switch: DBZ Villain has a DC variant and a complete story. DC Trunks goes back in time to warn the JL about the DC Androids. Goku and the Z Warriors get a visit from a flamboyant man who says in the future the multiverse and Zeno himself is dominated by something called Braniac

* Dragonball Hunt: Various DC Villains learn of round gemstones from another dimension that grant a hubris free wish, A race begins as they seek them out for their own desires.

* After saving the world an epic battle to epic to show in the comics where Goku and Superman needed to team up, Superman seems to have lost all of his powers and according to Batman needs time to recharge. Bulma suggests that the Great Saiyaman cover for Superman while it recovers. Can Gohan, the scholarly Z warrior, fit the bill of the Man of Steel or is there more to being a superhero than flashy poses and a red cape?

Shit would be great.
>>
>>94652314
>Implying that Kamehame Eyebeams aren't the coolest shit in the history of concepts
>>
>>94652391
Like, using the Kamehameha and eyebeams at the same time, or Kamehamehas that come out of your eyes like beams?
>>
>>94652656
Being ale to do both sounds amazing
>>
File: IMG_2349.jpg (181KB, 540x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2349.jpg
181KB, 540x537px
Watch yourself Son Gokuperman! I have this Ultimate Nullifier and I'm not afraid to use it!
>>
>>94652323
>dragon ball hunt
That story better have doctor fate.
>>
>>94653047
>I have this Ultimate Nullifier and I'm not afraid to use it!
Reed is just one of the biggest bullshitters in the entire story of comics, isn't him?
>>
>>94651183
stop them from what? eating all the donuts?
chill out there Lex/Hercule
>>
>>94653180
From being a menace and annoyingly sparking awkward small talk conversations with everyone on the planet
>>
No one could

Son Superman is a combination of a man with unlimited power and a man always pushing himself to be more powerful
>>
If you can get to yellow first you can unfuse him.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.