[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arkham Games: Which Skins Do You Main?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 27

File: 1batmanskins.jpg (71KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1batmanskins.jpg
71KB, 960x540px
For City, I tend to play the Year One suit, because I like the sleek, simple designs over the roided-up-gorilla-in-a-padded-suit look.

But I also really dig the '70s suit (how can you resist playing the Ra's al Ghul level in that suit?). Despite not liking Finch's Batman, Inc. suit in the comics, it translates over to the game well and looks good, having a good balance between simplicity and texture.

Even the Batman Beyond suit translates better than I would have thought.

For Catwoman, I prefer the animated suit. I love Batman's animated model, too, but it just looks too out of place in Arkham's environments. Despite also being cell-shaded, the Catwoman one doesn't look too odd. And it kind of shows you that less is more. The simple, skintight catsuit somehow makes by boner happier than the cleavage-displaying BDSM costume with the trashy makeup.

I haven't played Origins or Knight yet. I feel like I'd play Batfleck in Knight. Simple black and grey, and not hideously armoured.

Am I the only one outraged that none of the games give you the Michelle Pfeiffer Catsuit? That would be my default in an instant. I mean, they give us the Balent suit, which is already pretty similar to the Long Halloween suit, and the Newmarket and Hathaway suits aren't that different (the goggles kinda act like the domino mask and cat ears), but no option for the unique Pfieffer suit? Shoulda been part of the Burton-Bats pack.
>>
Always Neal Adams suit.
>>
File: Batman_AK-arkhamcity_suit_2.0.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Batman_AK-arkhamcity_suit_2.0.png
1MB, 1280x720px
This is the best Batman suit.

Any other answer is literally and factually incorrect.
>>
>>94649645
the original suit in Asylum and the uninstall button on subsequent games
>>
*Newmar. Fuck autocorrect.

They need better skins for Nightwing. Again, I love the BTAS suit, but it just doesn't fit with the rest of the game. The default costume has that shitty Pete Wentz hair that there is no excuse for, seeing as the game was released well after 2007. They need just a basic, sleek, non-armoured black-and-blue suit, as well as the '70s/'80s DiscoDick costume.

I wish there were a classic Grayson Robin costume. I know the Burt Ward suit is essentially the same design, but the hair and texture would be different (fish-scale briefs, for example).
>>
Childhood is bulky tacticool edgy trash. Adulthood is accepting that Neal Adams is the definitive Batman look.
>>
>>94649829
This.
>>
File: IMG_5730.jpg (421KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5730.jpg
421KB, 1920x1080px
>>94649775
Come on son, we both know that you're wrong.
>>
>>94649645
>don't like the BvS suit in the movies
>it somehow is my favorite one in Arkham Knight
I dunno, man. It's weird.

Also, what the fuck happened to NRS' art design in AK? Everything looks super overdesigned and uglier. What they did to the Beyond suit is a fucking tragedy.
>>
I actually like the Arkham Knight Batman Beyond suit, except for that visor mouth.
>>
>>94649859
10/10 taste you fabulous negro.
>>
>>94649932
>NRS
>>
>>94649936
Oh, and pic.
>>
File: KeatonBatmanReturns.jpg (213KB, 600x906px) Image search: [Google]
KeatonBatmanReturns.jpg
213KB, 600x906px
>>94649859
>they left in the needless extra bits on the "tail" that was edited out of everything but the actual movie
Boooooo
Should've used the Returns suit as the model.
>>
I usually main the Batman Inc. suit. Perfect balance of black, grey and yellow.
>>
>>94649953
lol, meant rocksteady. Although lets not pretend NRS' art designs aren't also overdesigned messes. Maybe its a WB mandate.

>>94649959
Get that hideous shit the fuck away from me.
>>
>>94649949
Yeah, it's a shame that you can't rock the 80's batmobile until after completing knightfall because that stupid tank mode on the batmobile is essential for certain missions.
>>
>>94649812
I've never played past the second one, but how can you hate City? I feel like I might lean toward Asylum because, even though it was linear, the level design and predator rooms were perfect. But I like having two good games that play differently, rather than them just doing the exact same thing that worked the first time again.

>>94649859
They really did the '89 suit justice. It just looks so right.

>>94649775
>Needing armour
>Not just fighting crime in cotton and leather

Haha, what a wuss.
>>
Wish there were some Batmobiles from the comics instead of just the movies.
>>
>>94649953
Why hasn't Rocksteady put out anymore games?

I'd like to see them do more things other than Batman.

Or go full throttle and become DC Games.
>>
>>94649859
>>94649988
Am I the only one that wanted Forever skins?

I just really love the Batman Forever batmobile. Would pay $4.99 for.
>>
>>94650096
Making a game takes a long time, dog.
>>
>>94650235
You'd think that in the 8 years they've been doing Batman that they would've tried a new IP.
>>
>>94650311
They've been stuck making Batman but they're working on something else right now. They said they're taking a break from Batman.
>>
>>94650074
I'd love if you could drive the first Batmobile. Just a red Cord convertible with a bat hood ornament.

Would also like the BTAS car, the TNBA car, the Dick & Damien flying car (maybe it just hovers, rather than flies; drives just like any other car, but the model makes it look like it's floating), a Robinson/Sprang-influenced car with bat head on the grill, etc.
>>
File: 7427i7F2E92A6CF9CC8A0.png (957KB, 677x668px) Image search: [Google]
7427i7F2E92A6CF9CC8A0.png
957KB, 677x668px
shame on you all
>>
>>94650768
Oh fuck, i forgot about that one.
>>
>>94650768
>doesn't come with the bat-radia
>>
I would use the Adam West Batman skin, but because I didn't buy the Playstation version I just have to grind my teeth while Warner Bros, Rocksteady & Sony rub their middle fingers in my face.
>>
>>94651214
Should rename the cryptographic sequencer when using this suit.
>>
>City - Batman Beyond
>Origins - Origins Suit
>Knight - BvS
>>
>>94651240
I'm lucky that I'm not an avid gamer, so I don't tend to buy games until they've been out for a few years.

Paying a quarter of the price and getting the GOTY edition with all the DLC feels good, man.

Even the remastered Asylum lets you play as the Joker in the challenge maps on Xbox. That was a PlayStation exclusive for the previous generation of consoles.
>>
>>94651297
>BvS suit
It is so satisfying to see that suit doing actual, proper Batman-esque things.
>>
Best suit and dont even deny it
>>
>>94649645
I like the Arkham Asylum suit. It looks like a real world bat-suit without being all black and plastic.The gloves and boots are a bit clunky for my taste though. I would much rather they be more akin to the fabric of the mask and cape but with some hidden reinforced bulk like that of Batfleck's from Arkham Knight. Other than that, though, I think the Arkham Asylum suit, aside from the emblem and the gloves and boots, it'd be perfect.
>>
>>94650067
I don't care for the open world design
>>
>>94651744
I want them to go even further with it.

Make it a fucking Batman simulator. No citywide panic that gets all the civilians off the streets or anything. Just a regular night for Batman. Juggling multiple cases at once, like the sidequests in Arkham City, except those are the main point of the game, maybe have one bigger quest that serves as the central storyline. Have street crimes to stop, respond to police calls, solve murders, dismantle criminal operations a little bit at a time. I wanna feel like a superhero.

Not that I don't like the Metroidvania style too, but if you're gonna go open world, go whole hog.
>>
File: 15-2-1394379940.jpg (506KB, 1680x1048px) Image search: [Google]
15-2-1394379940.jpg
506KB, 1680x1048px
>>
Is there a Spider-Man Batman costume mod?
>>
Goddamit, I don't wanna reinstall Arkham Knight.

It's way too fucking big goddamit.
>>
File: Imagemmm.jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Imagemmm.jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
The Batman Inc in Knight, it's the closest to the kind of suit I associate Bats with the most, and it's the closest to TAS

70's themed Batmobile to go with it, but would without question go with the Keatonmobile if they let us use the weapons in game
For Robin I rotate around all 3

Gonna do a replay sometime soon to get hyped for Justice League
>>
>>94649645
In order from most to least used by game
Arkham City: Earth One, Dark Knight Returns, Animated series
Arkham Origins: Noel, Adam West, Red Son, Gotham By Gaslight
Arkham Knight: Batman Inc, Zur en Arrh, Noel, Batman v Superman, Earth 2
I wish if we ever get another arkham game that they include the rebirth suit because I love the symbol and purple cape combo. I'd also want more out there costumes that look different from all the other costumes like the rainbow batman suit or even the short sleeve suit from zero year.
>>
>playing the Arkham games
>letting WB shove its avaricious cock directly up your ass without lube
Why are gamers such easily manipulated sheep? At this point you deserve this blatant highway robbery. Fuck you.
>>
>>94652231
So glad I bought the 1T Ps4. Arkham Knight takes up 70GB of space on my console with a third of that being patches since it was broken to shit on day one.
>>
>>94652696
>Not waiting for the game of the year edition.
>>
>>94652755
>giving these greedy sacks of shit any of your money at all
>not punishing them for shitty behavior by keeping your cash until they stop treating you like cattle
The only reason companies pull the shady bullshit they do, is because it works. They think they can get away with it because they can.

Seriously, the Arkham Origins DLC debacle alone should've been enough for you to tell them to fuck off. But you didn't, and then Knight's broken ass release happened. And now Shadow of War has fucking loot boxes.

Seriously, take some responsibility as a consumer for once.
>>
>>94652696
I care more about games than the retarded politics and controversies surrounding them.
>>
who uses the earth one batman? I stick with bronze age, and animated batman.
>>
>>94652927
This.

These are some of my favorite games, flawed as they are.
>>
>>94652900
Didn't buy the origins dlc.
I know knight was broken as shit that's why I waited a year and ended up getting it for next to nothing and it's great
Could not give less of a shit about shadow of war
I take responsibility as a consumer, you need to learn to not make false assumptions when someone points out something to you
>>
>>94649988
>he doesn't dig the tails

Do you even nostalgia?
>>
>>94652927
>politics
Publishers ripping off consumers and treating customers like disposable resources is "politics" now? You really do deserve it. Especially since that shitty behavior affects the games themselves.

But I'm sure you're just fine with entire sections of the game being ripped out and sold to you separately, right?
>>
File: fRnpV7s.jpg (71KB, 1137x640px) Image search: [Google]
fRnpV7s.jpg
71KB, 1137x640px
>>
>>94651939
I haven't played the later ones, but I love how the missions are done in City. It's not like Spider-Man 2 (which was still great, btw), where you have to stop a bunch of generic muggings and car jackings before you're allowed to continue with story mode. All the side quests are stories in themselves. You're never like, "fuck this, I have to rescue six more cars from trees before I'm allowed to do anything fun."

I do agree that there needs to be a Batman game where the streets aren't empty for some dumb reason, though. It'd be hard to pull off. How do you make sure Batman can't pull or be a dick if you can just ram civilian cars off the road in your Batmobile? You could do that lame thing they do in Batman Begins where to demolish a vehicle, and the HUD days "zero casualties" are in that burning heap of scrap metal you left behind, but come on.

Maybe cars just pull over and clear a path for the Batmobile, like you're EMS or something?
>>
>>94653068
My nostalgia is for the actual, correct logo that was on every-fucking-Bat-thing from 1989 onwards, including the 89 movie's poster/VHS box art. I didn't even notice the extra "feet" on the movie suit until my 20s, as a kid I had a Batman Returns photobook so that was the version of the costume I remembered most clearly.
>>
>>94653177
Easiest way would be to just not have the batmobile or like you said have them pull off the road or for people to automatically dive out of the way like some games have done in the past. A lazy way would be to say that the game takes place the same day as a festival so the roads would be clear so that floats and balloons can be walked down the street leaving it open for the batmobile.
>>
>>94653177
>Maybe cars just pull over and clear a path for the Batmobile, like you're EMS or something?
They had AI that was decent enough at that in LA Noire years ago, and those streets were stupidly dense with traffic because of the vestigial GTA car collecting component. Removing the need to have multiple vehicles available for the player to choose from at all times would make the car AI simpler and much easier to program them to just get the hell out of the way. Alternatively, use heavy traffic areas to force players to explore certain areas on foot, trigger a sideplot or two, then when they return to the area later the streets are drivable.
>>
>>94653076
It's stupid but it's not that big a deal. The "sections ripped out" are just shitty collections of like three maps and you can easily pirate the DLC if it's that important to you.
>>
>>94653547
>not a big deal
It is absolutely a big deal. This behavior is in every way unacceptable, but you're to fucking enthralled by the hype machine to care that you're being ripped off.

This is why I stopped playing video games, I can't tolerate this utterly disgusting treatment by publishers who ruin the hard work of developers for the sake of squeezing every last penny out of customers.

And fuck that waiting a year for the complete edition whoreshit. Give me the complete product at launch so it's actually worth dropping 60 bucks on, you greedy retards.
>>
>>94653783
It has nothing to do with the hype machine which only retards get swept up in anyways. At the end of the day it comes down to whether or not you believe the amount of content you are provided is worth your money, if you're mad about stuff being sold as dlc then guess what no one is pointing a gun at your head telling you to buy the dlc. If someone does believe the dlc is something that they want but don't want to pay for it then the complete editions that allow you to pay day one prices as long as you wait usually a year is a fair trade.
>>
Sinestro corps/TDKR in City, angry beefcake Batman is the best. Looks like shit in Knight though, since they have only done the suit and not the artstyle.
Default/Red son in Origins.
Justice League 3000/Adam West in Knight, lighting and textures on West costume look sexy af.
I remember posting PS4 screenshots of Knight in /v/ at release and getting dozens of "i-it's p-prerendered" comments from the butthurt mustard race, since their version ran like shit and was missing several effects. Good times.
>>
>>94650160
Would you still want the car if it came with race tracks where the music playing was "Kiss from a Rose"?
>>
>>94654289
Don't know about that guy but that would make me want it more.
>>
>>94654289
We'd want it even more.
>>
I feel like Return to Arkham was the perfect chance to add skins from later games to Asylum and City.
>>
>>94651461
I wish Harley got a costume
>>
>>94649645
Arkham City
Batman: Earth One or Batman Inc.
Catwoman: Animated
Robin: Red Robin

Origins
Batman: Injustice, Red Son, Earth 2 Dark Knight
Deathstroke: Judas Contract
Bruce Wayne: Ninja

Arkham Knight
Batman: Flashpoint, Batman Inc., BvS
Batmobile: 1966
Special Batmobile: Original Arkham Batmobile
Robin: New 52
Nightwing: Original Arkham
Catwoman: 1990s
Red Hood: Default
Harley: Classic

I was kinda surprised and bummed out that they didn't give Batgirl a single alternate skin for her little story chapter.
>>
>>94656120
Same I was half expecting them to release a reskin for batwoman or a batgirl animated series costume
>>
>>94656275
I was also kinda bummed they didn't release any other outfit for Red Hood or made the Harley and Red Hood outfits change their in game appearances like with the others.
>>
>>94649645
I never had access to the alternate costumes but if I was playing Arkham Asylum, I'd go with the classic Batman look. If I was playing Arkham City, I'd go with the Neal Adams suit. I keep the original costume in Origins because it looks like a costume Bruce would start with. He's not as acrobatic so instead he focuses on protection, armor that is made to take a pounding. Lastly, in Arkham City I would cycle between Burton Bat, Nolan Bat, and Snyder Bat. ALl of them look absolutely incredible and I'd never be able to choose between them (although I'm leaning towards Burton > Snyder > Nolan).
>The Burton suit looks better than I remember.
>>
>>94656338
it looks better because it fits on him better than the actual suit fit Keaton.
>>
>>94654289
if you were trying to get me to want this even more than before, good job

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMD2TwRvuoU
>>
>>94649645
Default. But if there were a Norm Breyfogle design, maybe.
>>
>>94649959
My dude. I don't get the hate.
>>
>>94656531
I personally hate the mouth visor. other than that I like the Tacticool look of the suit.
>>
I don't care what anyone says, Batman 1989 still holds up without a doubt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGtZfrfPll4
>>
File: gold.jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gold.jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
This is my pick. Maybe biased just because I had to earn it. Still my favorite suit in the series.
>>
File: 1847802-dlcps3bac.jpg (39KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
1847802-dlcps3bac.jpg
39KB, 770x770px
>>94649645
I've always loved the 70's suit. The Grey with the blue trunks, cowl, cape and the yellow batman symbol on the chest. That is the iconic outfit for me

I never really liked the all black suits, but I do like the grey and black suits.
>>
>>94652900
I only bought Arkham Knight game of the year edition when it was on sale for $15. Came with all the dlc
>>
Playing Arkham Origins for the first time, and just missed the rank 6 Stealth Challenge on Deadshot's sidequest, and apparently, that was my last chance. Is it just me or does this game have way less sneaking than Asylum and City?
>>
>>94657293
I don't think it does. But I do think the challenge maps can count towards the Dark Knight challenges. and if you're on the one I'm thinking of there should be a chance to do that challenge during one of the stealth segments in Blackgate at the end of the game.
>>
>>94649988
My man
>>
>>94649775
>armored abs

wrong faggot.
>>
>>94652074
Holy fuck that's slick.
>>
>>94652900
Get a job and a girlfriend and stop going to /v/.
>>
>>94649988
The Returns suit's weird abs and chest just look distracting. Ideal is Returns cowl.logo and 89 suit, though.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (137KB, 1297x730px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
137KB, 1297x730px
>>94649645
I didn't enjoy the costumes in Arkham City as much because the cutscenes had the default costume and it broke the inmersion too much for my taste.

In Arkham Knight though I mained the Keaton skin and the Dark Knight skin. For some reason the suit looks much better in the videogame than in the movie.
>>
>>94657293

After you beat the game you can go back and finish it. I somehow beat the game and then realized I had forgotten all about deadshot and had to go back and fight him afterwards.
>>
>>94657424
what? I bet I played the game with dlc skins in cutscenes too
>>
>>94649645
70's Blue and Gray
>>
>>94653085
Underrated post
>>
File: 468px-Arkham_70sBatmobile.jpg (18KB, 468x262px) Image search: [Google]
468px-Arkham_70sBatmobile.jpg
18KB, 468x262px
>>94657096
>>94657772
This was my main in City, one of my favorite looks for Batman
Something about it looked off in Arkham Knight though so I went with other suits but used the 70s Batmobile to compensate
>>
>>94649645
City it was 1970's and Batman Inc. For some reason your pic doesn't show the chastity belt that is a very real thing on that one. I'd do a lot of the challenges as Sinestro Corp though.

Knight, for all it's skins, had few decent ones. They all seemed to look very similar. I think I most preferred the Flashpoint one though. As for the car it was either Riddler Batmobile or if I didn't need to worry about tanks it was the 1989 Batman skin.

Origins had the best variety in my opinion. Favourite by far was Long Halloween followed by New 52. Still mad about the Nightmare Skin though
>>
>>94649988
>>94649859
Why did they fuck up the symbol?
>>
>>94655942
No thanks.
>>
>>94653237
>>94653237
I knew it! I knew I wasn't crazy! I also thought that symbol was fucked and remember every picture without those tails and shit. But it wasn't until my 20s that I realized they changed everything except the movie itself

Oh thank god I'm not nuts
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
I played through Arkham Knight the first time with this suit. Looked amazing, especially when he would take the helmet off.

I headcanoned that this was a midpoint between the regular Batsuit and the Beyond Batsuit, especially since they're building Neo-Gotham in the game.
>>
>>94659559
Nigger that's from the year 3000
>>
>>94649645
I prefer discussing video games on /v/
>>
Beyond is correct
>>
File: Batman-Arkham-Origins.png (215KB, 793x453px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Arkham-Origins.png
215KB, 793x453px
>>94649645
>was hype for Arkham remasters for ps4
>no Arkham origins remaster
>that's fine they will add origins remaster later.
>hears news about a new Arkham game
>it takes 3 years after origins
>FUCKING HYPE!
>ok maybe they will remaster origins alongside the new Arkham game.
>they have de-confirmed about the new Arkham game.
>that's fine they still have to remaster origins.
>r-right?

guys I am still waiting for my origins remaster it's going to be very fucking bad ass *eye twitches, in heavy denial*
>>
>>94652286
>chastity belt
>>
File: tb-bat.jpg (137KB, 1600x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tb-bat.jpg
137KB, 1600x1080px
>>94659440
They didn't, technically.
The original Tim Burton Batman movie had some weird issue where they couldn't get use of the the actual Bat Symbol for copyright reasons in time to start filming. So they made a similar "Bat Symbol" for it and so what's in the game is accurate to the first movie.
>>
>>94664318
Origins was always problematic. Not part of the rocksteady trilogy, buggy, not really good expcept some parts... It just got backward compatible on the xbo which means not much chance it gets a remaster.
>>
>>94649645
only true choice
>>
>>94649859
Patrician taste
>>
File: arkham.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
arkham.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>94649645
For city, I used main skin for the first time, even though I had the goty edition with all the suits. I think it blend the best with Rocksteady environment.
I loved messing with the other suits for trials and stuff.
For Catwoman, never quite tried changing the skin for the story. Both the purple and the animated skins differs for the classy Darwyn Cooke suit.
I'm still mad about Rocksteady pushing Grayson's suit on Drake. Animated Robin looked like a minor mistake, but looks like they continued that trend on later games.
for Knight, I use to play with pic related. I hate the mouth and horns of the default costume, and also it looks weird with that armored as fuck torso and those cloth legs. New 52 has a perfect balance in black and gray, and a good contrast between cloth and armour look, similar to Batfleck suit. Still, I love when videogames acknowledge and recreate things straight from the comic, specially canon, current stuff (it's not like I don't apreciate a TDKR suit or something, but that's far less special)
>>
>>94665060
Origins gets alot of hate, but it had some decent boss battles, as well as some nice music. I don't remember the story all too well.
>>
I enjoyed Origins a lot despite the LOL Joker again stupidity. Origins suit and pic related are my favorite besides the Neal Addams one
>>
I used Nolan Bats, Batfleck, and 70s Batman

I just think Batman looks best in shades of blue
>>
>>94649959
I never get why people draw Beyond suit as a regular mechanical power armor.
Entire point of the suit is that it's supposed to be made of flexible nanotechnological materials to preserve user's agility (and also be a one-size-fits-all, since Terry had no problem wearing Bruce's suit).
Making it a full power armor loses that.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (114KB, 1755x977px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114KB, 1755x977px
>>94667059
They made it accurate in City. Thing is the Beyond suit just doesn't look good in 3d. It always ends up looking like an S&M outfit.
>>
>>94649645
DKR, Adam West and 70s Batman, in that order of frequency.
>>
>>94649645
Batman Beyond. When I came back after not playing for a while I could blame all my missteps on Terry still learning how to use the suit.
>>
>>94650096
>Or go full throttle and become DC Games.

This plz
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.