[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worth watching as an adult?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Worth watching as an adult?
>>
>>94645599
Season 1, definitely.
Later seasons are up to you, but there are a few standout eps in season 2.
>>
>>94645599
What even is this?
>>
>>94645698
What's with Andy?
>>
>>94645698
What's with andy
Teletoon original production about a kid who goes around pulling ridiculous pranks
Based on a book series apparently? Never read em
>>
>>94645949
>Teletoon original production
First season had a bunch of US writers though, that's why it was consistently great.
>>
>>94645993
That's fair, as a canadian I can confirm we can't write for shit. Doesn't stop me from trying though,
>>
>>94645599
The Kids from Room 402 was infinitely better. WWA got too formulatic. I can admire it or actually bothering to give personalities to most of the town Simpsons-wise though.
>>
>>94646135
>admire it or
admire it for*
>>
>>94646135
You have got to be kidding me, 402 is so far below WWA quality it's not even funny. In fact many episodes are difficult to just get through.
>>
>>94646304
I think 402 had a more colourful cast of characters in general and I remember liking how it brought up different themes without looking moralizing and had fairly believeable character interaction. It was kinda like Recess in that regard.
>>
>>94646135
402 was indeed at another level. I still don't think that show was actually intended for children.
>>
>>94646417
Come to think of it, WWA season 3 was pretty similar: it had a massive drop in writing quality, and at the same time a huge decrease in family-friendliness.
>>
>>94647323
Wasn't season 3 specially made for German market because it was popular here or something? Dude in charge of Super RTL tends to be a fan of some shows he gets to air and also you can get away with more stuff on German childrens TV. Adult Swim could propably get away with dropping some shows on German childrens TV as long as they do not contain Nazis and too much gore for gores sake.
>>
>>94646100
Spy Groove was pretty good.
>>
>>94649641
I don't think it was made *for* the German market (at least in Canada Teletoon continued to support the show actively throughout), but that is in fact the only season Super RTL is listed in the credits.
>>
>>94645949
What book series? I keep hearing about something like a comic book or a picture book series, but I never saw it.
>>
File: Canadian liturature.jpg (414KB, 2000x887px) Image search: [Google]
Canadian liturature.jpg
414KB, 2000x887px
>>94646100
Maybe not in cartoons, but we Canadians have a proud and prestigious literary tradition.

It is just that people in canadian cartoon industry are incompetent or retards, especially nowadays.>>94646135
>>
>>94645949
>>94650469
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just!
>>
File: whats with andy.png (582KB, 870x554px) Image search: [Google]
whats with andy.png
582KB, 870x554px
>>94650469
Never saw the books myself but this pops up pretty much first thing in the credits
>>
>>94651301
As a Canadian forced to read "great" Canadian literature for educational purposes, I can confirm that both you and said literature are full of shit.
>>
>>94651370
you sir are a nigger and a swine
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.