[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would their encounter be like? Who would win in a fight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

How would their encounter be like?
Who would win in a fight?
>>
it would be very reddit
>>
>>94645021
>How would their encounter be like?
Xavier would have a redundant philosophical insight rendering the encounter with Rick trivial, while Rick wouldn't learn shit and go on with his life. They might end up taking drugs together.

>Who would win in a fight?
Basically the same as above they just would definitly end up taking drugs.
>>
>>94645021
It doesn't fucking matter if he's relevant or not.

Some faggots decided to pick it up because somehow in their mind the two shows are comparable which I still don't fucking understand. Xavier was ALWAYS good by the way. You just didn't bother to watch it because you hate animation, fun and America.
>>
>>94645060
for (You)
>>
>>94645021
>A foight? There is no need for such violence on this Earthly plain when the mind is already a wrestling ring of life's consciousness. So get ready to eat my philosophical fist in your mental mouth at Mind Slam 2017, this Saturday, day, day, gay. Be there or be queer. Not that I have a problem with that, see if I care. *horse sounds*
>>
>>94645021
>Who would win in a fight?
Both, 2 fights would take place, from Rick's point of view he would lose the 1st round and win in the 2nd, but from Xavier's point of view no fight would happen at all.
>>
Xavier would give us deep multilayered insight and Rick would just generally reinforce his "nothing matters xd" shtick
>>
>>94645272
Nice
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-19-18-30-03.jpg (157KB, 574x715px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-19-18-30-03.jpg
157KB, 574x715px
relevant
>>
They'd probably get along to some extent and get high with eachother

It seems in ricks personality type to enjoy someone like xavier (weird goofball alien thing with goofy insights)

Xavier would try to help rick realize there's more to life and fuck it up in his typical xavier way while the world around them becomes increasingly less intelligible

Honestly, this would be a a really good crossover if put into the right hands.
>>
>>94645129
>Some faggots decided to pick it up because somehow in their mind the two shows are comparable which I still don't fucking understand

These shows are extremely similar.
They both focus on out of place, misanthropic, self aggrandizing beings with an emphasis on humor, adventure, and existentialism.
However, where xavier asks "what doth life", Rick states "life doth'nt shit"

They can be seen as opposite sides of the same journey to find meaning in life. Xavier at the start and rick at the end.

Both shows are set in worlds that increasingly weird worlds, starting with a facade of normalcy. Things are normal until the main character gets involved

Also of note, they imply similar things. Rick constantly goes on about how life is just what you make of it because it has no inherant meaning. Xavier implies the same, every time xavier tries to find an answer to something, it becomes abstract, unintilligible, off the wall whackey and meaningless to normal human understanding.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.