[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>11 years old >At least 6ft, probably 200lbs of muscle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Wolfgang.jpg (22KB, 223x269px) Image search: [Google]
Wolfgang.jpg
22KB, 223x269px
>11 years old
>At least 6ft, probably 200lbs of muscle
>>
>>94644629
Didnt he canon get held back like 5 times or something and Arnold had to help him pass
>>
File: Tutoring_Torvald.jpg (193KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Tutoring_Torvald.jpg
193KB, 512x384px
>>94644972
That was a different character, but it's probably safe to say Wolfgang was held back a few times as well.
>>
File: Arnold virgin walk.png (111KB, 1280x520px) Image search: [Google]
Arnold virgin walk.png
111KB, 1280x520px
>>94644629
Was he the Chad of Hey Arnold? Also feel free to caption this.
>>
>>94645042
Arnold is alpha tier when you think about all the shit he accomplished though.
>>
There's a scene where Wolfgang is playing football and he crumples one of those big blue steel mailboxes by falling into it. Nothing else in the show really exemplified how not-to-be-fucked-with Wolfgang was.
>>
>>94645314
You don't seem to understand the point of the meme. The virgin is supposed to be the better person but because of their insecurities they come off as an autist whereas the chad is the worse person but due to his confidence makes himself appear as the better person.
>>
>>94644629
I definitely remember going to middle school with dudes who hit their growth spurt early and were the size of adults
>>
>>94645336
>virgin is the better person while chad is worse
>t. Virgin
>>
>>94645336
Arnold wasn't insecure though, in fact, Arnold was generally the dude who held his ground, even when pressured by other people like the one episode where he's on "jury duty," the episode where he beats the rat king in chess, and the other episode where he doesn't snitch on Harold, Sid, and Stinky.

Dude had an iron will and a good judge of character.
>>
>>94645364
You're taking this too literally. This isn't actually meant to be an accurate reflection of the characters.
>>
File: Edmund.jpg (5KB, 160x234px) Image search: [Google]
Edmund.jpg
5KB, 160x234px
>>94645421
If you're going to use anyone, why not use Wolfgang's sidekick Edmund? He even has the goofy ass virgin haircut.
>>
File: Edmund virgin walk.png (102KB, 1280x520px) Image search: [Google]
Edmund virgin walk.png
102KB, 1280x520px
>>94645451
Ok
>>
>>94644629
Don't even mention it. Reminds me I fapped to this character in the past.
>>
>>94644629
I remember getting bothered by the 6th graders in Hey Arnold being super tall and having deep voices. Did the writers realize 6th graders are 11/12? They were portrayed more like high school seniors.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.