[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was he More Competent and Happy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

fighting the avengers over fighting robbers?
>>
Civil War had better writers and directors.
>>
He was on a month long high after meeting his hero, Tony Stark.
>>
>>94644455
The Avengers werent trying to kill him and they weren't his girlfriends dad.
>>
>>94644623
>Not killing your girlfriend's dad to establish dominance as the new male in her life
weak...
>>
>>94644455
>Why was he More Competent and Happy fighting the avengers over fighting robbers?

Because none of the Avengers he was fighting wanted to hurt or even kill him, and he had a bunch of other guys like War Machine and Black Panther on his side when doing it.

The robbers had him outnumbered, and wanted to actually inflict harm on him, or kill if possible. Probably also helped that they had a slight element of surprise as they were using alien tech.
>>
>>94644455
because they based the movie on Ultimate Spider-man
>>
>>94644455
Because he acted like a overhyped retarded normie fanboy.
>OMG AVINGIRS XD
>WOW METAL ARM KEWL XD
He just didn't care.
>>
>>94644455
The Avengers were'nt trying to kill him.
>>
>>94644643
> Toomes will never give you a "dad talk".

"Show my daughter a good time, but not too much of a good time, know what I mean?"

"Oh you mean don't fuck her. B-but I really want to fuck your daughter, Mr. Toomes...up the ass while I'm dressed up as Spiderman."
>>
>>94644455
Yeah, after going against other avengers then gets tossed back to new york and has to small shit, im not surprised he would be pretty depressed.
>>
>>94644455
Nobody was trying to hurt anyone, except for Black Panther. It would be like being invited to play manhunt with the cool kids.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.