[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to fix rick and morty in one episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1029.png (260KB, 388x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1029.png
260KB, 388x434px
>episode begins with rick working on some robot in the garage, morty asks him why hes doing it and rick goes on some long monologue about how everything we do doesnt matter and there is no god, suddenly a large explosion is heard outside and a great eldritch beast is hovering above the house demanding ricks soul. Rick then panics and run with morty away into the sewers. Morty demands answers, and asks why he wants his soul if rick says souls dont exsist. Rick then tells his true life story via flashback and show him as a child being beaten by his overly strict prodestant mother and chastising him for his bible studies, fastforward a few years and he is now a struggiling inventor, who is not the super smart genius he is currently but is happily married to a wife. Fast forward some months and his wofe is on her death bed from cancer. Rick beats himself for not finding a way to prolong her life and she then dies. Angry at the universe for not making him smart enough, he makes a pact with yog sottoth for his soul to have super intellegiance. Later having gaining his newfound intellect and creating the portal gun he finds out theres a whole government made up of him and to his horror finds out that most ricks are geniuses. His worst fear of being average has come true, as even the dumb shit eating rick is special in his own way, he is the only rick in the known multiverse that is average. He then explains to morty that he always knew in the back of his mind that god was real, and the only reason he denied it is he resented god for all the bad shit and his life and was afraid of his wrath for selling his soul, and in a vain attempt he figured if he didnt believe in something hard enough, it might not actually exsist. Yog sottoth then breaks through the sewer and snaps ricks neck, taking him to the afterlife. He meets god and realizes that he frankly doesnt give a shit about what rick has done and how he feels about him, and everyone regardless of their crimes
>>
>>94642592
Your fanfic is shit.
>>
>>94642592
>[continued] and goes to different after lives according to their personality. Rick then comes back to life after morty activates a machine in his pocket he has that instantly revives him that he told him to use before if he ever died. With newfound courage he defeats yog sottoth, and goes on a long monolouge to morty about how god doesnt care what we do, even after he killed a kid in highschool and hid drugs in his anus, and that were all going to a good afterlife. Morty replies "well gee rick, who are you going to hate now that god says that nothing matters?" "morty, have i ever told you about the jews?"
>>
File: the fuck.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>94642592
RICK HAS NEVER MADE A BIG DEAL ABOUT GOD NOT BEING REAL

I THINK HE SAID THE "GOD ISN'T REAL" LINE IN JUST ONE OR TWO EPISODES AT MOST
>>
>>94642592
>Fast forward some months and his wofe is on her death bed from cancer. Rick beats himself for not finding a way to prolong her life and she then dies. Angry at the universe for not making him smart enough, he makes a pact with yog sottoth for his soul to have super intellegiance.
Why would he want super intelligence, when his wife is already gone. He should make the pack before the death to try and cure her, but she dies before he does. So now he has the super intellect and reason to hate god.
>>
File: 1502073727245.gif (91KB, 528x379px) Image search: [Google]
1502073727245.gif
91KB, 528x379px
>>94642592
TLDR
>>
>how to fix rick and morty
>Please make a script from my shitty fanfic

mate what are you?
>>
Why should god exist in the show? It's not that kind of show, you religious fags have got to stop getting butthurt because he mentioned god not being real like in a total of two lines in the show. The rest of the time it's nothing to do with it.
The reason he doesn't see things mattering as much as a normal person is because he has seen so many alternate realities that one out of infinite is nothing. Hell, his current family is not even his original family.
>>
>>94642592
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PICKY WICKY WANT MILKY
>>
>>94642592
Fuck you, alright? You don't have to be a jackass about every little thing I say. I was trying to point out that the revival wasn't fake and you come in insulting me for literally no fucking reason other than it makes you feel better about your pathetic life. Who the hell cares whether or not Seth MacFarlane ends up working on the show? It's not important to my point and you calling me names serves no purpose other than to show how much of a dick you actually are. Go the fuck away, nobody wants you here.
>>
>>94642592
haha epic
dance party!
WOO PICKLE RICK!
>>
>>94642592
>fastforward a few years and he is now a struggiling inventor, who is not the super smart genius he is currently but is happily married to a wife. Fast forward some months and his wofe is on her death bed from cancer. Rick beats himself for not finding a way to prolong her life and she then dies.

This is where you lost me. If they did this, then that would mean that Rick, at some point in his life, actually cared about someone. But the whole point of the show is that Rick is a terrible person who has never cared about anyone. If you undermine that, then there is no show.
>>
>>94642707
I think he's actually acknowledged God and prayed to Him as many if not more times than he has denied God being real.
>>
>>94642592
[unsolicited opinions on israel]
>>
>>94642707
That would imply channers watching episodes instead on relying on KnowYourMeme and Encyclopedia Dramatica
>>
I know a better method to fix it: stop airing it
>>
File: 1501017209279.jpg (91KB, 595x392px) Image search: [Google]
1501017209279.jpg
91KB, 595x392px
>>94642592
Sorry but as a frist ep I will know nothing about the characters then just Rick thinks god is not real. Also not knowing the character we would not find his backstory sad at all. Try and give these characters personalitys so we can care about them.
>>
>>94642592
>He meets god

You mean he meets Allah.
>>
I'm sorry, no matter what you do I personally still won't like Rick and Morty. Even IF it wasn't nearly as fedora-tippy (which, as other anons pointed out ITT, it isn't) it's still horribly written trash for super edgy kids. Just like South Park or Family Guy, it just isn't funny. I will admit, at first I laughed at it when I watched it, but soon I realized the humor was just way too raunchy yet still somehow childish. I just don't like it.
Of course, that's my opinion, you can like it if you want, but I personally will never like it.
>>
>>94642631
Idc about this thread I'm just replying because Robbie Rottens actor has survived terminal cancer and is now cancer free.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.