[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /stillnumberone/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: iu[1].jpg (51KB, 820x549px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
51KB, 820x549px
>Reports state that in an interview with the icelandic news network RÚV, Stefán Karl Stefánsson states his cancer is in complete remission.

http://heavy.com/entertainment/2017/08/stefan-karl-cancer-robbie-rotten-stefansson-not-dead/

Articles dropped today, can anyone find another source?
>>
He wrote himself that things were a bit misunderstood.

>So, there is a little misunderstanding going on, but still there is a good reason to celebrate life. I have been asked by hundreds of people tonight if it’s true that I’m free of cancer. This is one of those questions I don’t really know how to answer -- but am I free of getting another metastasis? That we will not know in the coming weeks or months, that’s just how Cholangiocarcinoma of Bile Duct cancer works, you simply don’t know. I’m free of any cancer metastases right now after undergoing a very successful liver surgery in June this year performed by one of the best liver surgery team in the world, Kristin Huld Haraldsdottir and Sigurdur Blöndal at the Icelandic University Hospital. In the surgery they managed to find the third metastases and remove it, something they noticed by putting the sonar to my liver during surgery. So, I’m taken care of by the best, and thanks you all, my amazing fans out there, with your prayers and support I’m able to get the best medicine available and the home care I need to stay strong and healthy. I’m even planning to go back on stage doing Stones in His Pocket this month, but only for 10 shows at Iceland’s National Theater.
>>
I hope to god this is true.
>>
>>94640381
>Having said that; I’m NOT free of the danger yet - but I’m free of the metastases. I have refused any further adjuvant therapy, chemo or radiation, since there is less than 3% chance of it making any difference, but more likely it will make me more and more sick. So, if it comes back, if we are looking at another metastases, we will try surgery or nothing at all. I will keep you all posted, cross your fingers and keep thinking of me since I’m here for you just like you are there for me. By standing together we stand stronger, as you have proved so often with your amazing letters, GoFundMe support and prayers. Me and my family are so thankful to you all, and we always will be. Another thing….a little secret project -- I’ll tell you very soon, and you will be the first to hear, I promise. Yours always Stefan Karl #1

>Help spread the word!

This comes from his GoFundMe.
>>
It's not like it's all that uncommon for people to be "cured" of cancer these days.
>>
File: IMG_0177.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0177.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>94640134
He still goes strong...
>>
File: fd.jpg (12KB, 244x217px) Image search: [Google]
fd.jpg
12KB, 244x217px
>>94640381
>>94640426

I can see I'm going to have to teach you how to read a status update.

Now listen closely:

Here's a little update to you from me,
Things are going down a bit differently.
If you want to know if cancer's gone and done,
The answer is we're taking our days one by one.

They opened a wound,
To peek around,
And make sure everything was found.

*cut to surgery team*

We are number one!
>>
>>94641708
Now read, and learn, let the song run, the metastases for now, are all right gone and done!

HA HA HA!
>>
Meme magic is fucking real, and it can be used for good.
>>
>>94641708
>>94641797
oh my fucking god
>>
I can't believe the quads & trips worked.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.